• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Auburn Fans

Saw that earlier. Bwahahahahaha

Auburn Fans. How many are there on this site besides me these days?

Its sad.. How they turn their backs on us after everything the school has done for them. Im sure there is a degree of violations at every single school. How else do these players have such nice clothes, cars, and stay rent free, and get a free education. We live a i a wold of entitlement now and to these spoiled animals nothing is ever good enough for them.

Im sure Bama's hands are completely spotless of this...... Nick knows how to work the system better then anyone else.

Ben,
You take a good ribbing like a man and I have a great deal of respect for A) Your Auburn Loyalty-as an alum and B)How well we can joke about things like this.

But I will say this, if you think anyone here doesn't think for one second that if this was Alabama you'd be crowing from the top of the barn, you need your head examined :D

But I will say this, if you think anyone here doesn't think for one second that if this was Alabama you'd be crowing from the top of the barn, you need your head examined :D

I know I would. I would be saying something how they have to cheat to win.....

Little evidence in that report.

I am not saying parts are not true but a lot of it has already been either denied by the players or they are unable to be proven factual.

Little evidence in that report.

I am not saying parts are not true but a lot of it has already been either denied by the players or they are unable to be proven factual.

Dude you can deny a criminal record all you want, but it's still a criminal record!!

Dude you can deny a criminal record all you want, but it's still a criminal record!!

If there was any evidence to support the accusation it would be different. But when your only evidence is hearsay, and the person you are quoting says they have never spoken with you, you tend to lose credibility.

If there was any evidence to support the accusation it would be different. But when your only evidence is hearsay, and the person you are quoting says they have never spoken with you, you tend to lose credibility.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you don't need a DNA sample. Besides given the history of AU in general *cough* Cam Newton *cough* where there's smoke there's fire.

Meh. Until there is something more substantial it is nothing.

Auburn has a lot more to worry about than this article anyway.

Mike, I prob would not have said anything if it was bama honestly.... I have just become numb to it all. Ill wake up again come football season.

I live in Auburn and have been for 34 years. I walk into my local gym " Tiger Iron" all I see are guys with crimson tide shirts on lifting. I work in Lagrange GA, I see more crimson tide shirts. Im willing to bet I could go to north Korea Right now and see some crimson tide shirts. Its like the plague........................

Im not saying we didnt spend any money getting Cam. I am saying that if we did, it was worth every penny. That was one season I will be able to remember for the rest of my life. I went to every game and still have my ticket stubs.

I just wish Bamer fans would quit talking about Cam. That was 3 years ago. You guys have won 3 championships, yet all we hear still to this day is how Auburn bought Cam. Why cant you guys be happy for what you have done and let the past be. Bama will most likely win another one this year.

Last edited:
I just wish Bamer fans would quit talking about Cam. That was 3 years ago. You guys have won 3 championships, yet all we hear still to this day is how Auburn bought Cam. Why cant you guys be happy for what you have done and let the past be. Bama will most likely win another one this year.

The problem why Bama fans (and all fans except Auburn fans) keep on about Cam is there will always be an asterisk by his name due to the "alleged" cheating. It's like Barry Bonds; sure he has the most home runs but he cheated to do it. No one respects a cheater.

Typical jealous douche thing to say. I'm waiting to see the loads of proof or to be honest, even a hint of justification for your idiotic statement.

Douche? How about ignorant ass response.

I wasn't saying Alabama or anyone cheated. I was responding to your hypothetical claim, I admitted to the fact that IF Alabama got caught cheating, I would be "crowing" as you suggested along with numerous others. Why? Because I can't stand Nick Saban. So why don't you chill out and take a breath before you start calling people names and read what was actually said. I would expect better of a mod.

Last edited:
Douche? How about ignorant ass response.

I wasn't saying Alabama or anyone cheated. I was responding to your hypothetical claim, I admitted to the fact that IF Alabama got caught cheating, I would be "crowing" as you suggested along with numerous others. Why? Because I can't stand Nick Saban. So why don't you chill out and take a breath before you start calling people names and read what was actually said. I would expect better of a mod.

Yes douche. Your implication that Alabama has to cheat to win is a douche thing to say. Before you criticize my ability to read you should learn how to write. Your statement does not imply you would refer to any team as cheaters, it was specifically aimed at Alabama as that was the subject matter. If I were you I would look up the word inference before you cast accusations.

Second, why don't YOU chill out? I don't recall inviting you into this conversation and didn't realize you had a dog in this fight. Your own admittance that you do not like Nick Saban reinforces your earlier implication that Alabama needs to cheat to win.

Finally, just because I am a mod does not excuse me from having an opinion or sharing that opinion. If you are not a fan of either you're more than welcome not to respond to my statements.

Implying in any way, shape of form that Alabama needs to cheat to win without the slightest iota of proof is a douche thing to say IMO. Is that clear enough for you?

I DIDN'T MAKE THE ACCUSATION THAT ALABAMA CHEATED!!! YOU POSED A HYPOTHETICAL. I responded to it. I didn't make an implication, you opened that idea by posing the question of if this was Alabama, I responded as such. You have replied with hostility and name calling, not me. Don't have a dog in the fight? That is stupid. I'm a fan of sports. It's the sports pages.

You are the one that turned this into something and as a mod you should be bound to the same forum decorum as the rest of us.

So let's get this straight, you are the douche. And no you aren't reading my response clearly and are the one trying to start something.

I DIDN'T MAKE THE ACCUSATION THAT ALABAMA CHEATED!!! YOU POSED A HYPOTHETICAL. I responded to it. I didn't make an implication, you opened that idea by posing the question of if this was Alabama, I responded as such. You have replied with hostility and name calling, not me. Don't have a dog in the fight? That is stupid. I'm a fan of sports. It's the sports pages.

You are the one that turned this into something and as a mod you should be bound to the same forum decorum as the rest of us.

So let's get this straight, you are the douche. And no you aren't reading my response clearly and are the one trying to start something.

I AM NOT TRYING TO START SOMETHING. I said it was a douche thing to say, I didn't say YOU were a douche. There is a HUGE difference.

The "hypothetical" was strictly based in the context of Alabama being the subject. We weren't talking about Podunk U. You made the implication, anyone can recognize that.

And stop with the "mod" thing. There was nothing in my post violating any decorum. There is no difference in my post and you calling me a douche in your last post. So drop it.

Ben, I wish I could get you out of that awful depressed state you are in. Maybe if AU had never won (bought) a national championship this would not have happened?

;)

Dag,
It does my heart good to know that all those schools are doing their part to rehabilitate those misguided young men. BTW, even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes, there were other teams in the Top 25 that were not SEC schools. Why were they not mentioned, as I sure they have done their part as well.
And I did notice the article in the link was just over two years old.

J,

County Law!! Roll Tide - YouTube

These are the bama fans I deal with day in and day out ( not the police officers). If all of them were like you and Mike, we could actually get along. Unfortunately, the vast majority of bama fans are just like this video.....

In the end without our rivalry it would be boring and no fun. Bama is up right now, hopefully the Gus bus will bring us some excitement this year. If not, we can alyways fire him and try again lol.

The link I reference wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just to show that no school is immune to the class and backgrounds of college athletes playing college football. Though dreamers may wish to dispute criminal records and there validity, they are what they are and they are public record not someone's hearsay. Corruption is rampant in college football and the levels of deceit to which schools, coaches, and alumni will stoop to to garner the best athletes is prevalent to some degree everywhere.

If you think your school is immune you are a bonafide moron!!

The link I reference wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just to show that no school is immune to the class and backgrounds of college athletes playing college football. Though dreamers may wish to dispute criminal records and there validity, they are what they are and they are public record not someone's hearsay. Corruption is rampant in college football and the levels of deceit to which schools, coaches, and alumni will stoop to to garner the best athletes is prevalent to some degree everywhere.

If you think your school is immune you are a bonafide moron!!

Dag,
Did you read my post at all? Hell, UA football was a regular contributor to the growing ranks of booking photos for a while there. I don't like Nick but I love the fact that he has at least taken as much control as possible over the Bama football program. For how long, well we will see. I don't think anyone can keep the current crop of self-destructive college athletes under control.
Bona fide? you must obviously be getting in touch with your "Oh Brother" side of the family. By the way, how is Uncle Junior? Moron

Hey Ass Hole the post wasn't directed at you!! It was merely my opinion of what's going on in college football and fans who all think that their school is immune. If the shoe doesn't fit, then the inference wasn't intended for you.

The best player on the field during the A day game was Artis Payne. I hope that either Wallace or Frazier step up but I am doubtful.

its so funny for me to see all the shit talking. I have been a huge bama fan sense i was a little kid and im i love to see auburn in scandal. I gotta say i was not suprised to see that this went way past just Cam Newton. I say throw the book at them! ROLL TIDE!!!

Mike,

After watching the A day game if those players are bought and paid for then I want my money back........ Defense looks the same to me. Hopefully a lot with change over the summer.[/QUOTE.
Don't worry Benny, some of the boys still have plenty of time to get arrested and let go

Looking forward to a few Auburn games this fall. My youngest son is heading there in August for his freshman year. I just spent a few days on campus and around town last week for orientation and loved the place. War Eagle!

Looking forward to a few Auburn games this fall. My youngest son is heading there in August for his freshman year. I just spent a few days on campus and around town last week for orientation and loved the place. War Eagle!

Maybe the new trees will be grown by the time they get their next win. So people can throw toilet paper. I think the trees their planting will be full size in a couple of years.

Met my wife at the University of Alabama in the early 60's (still married )and I used to help dress the first Bama Elephant (not Big Al that came along in '79) who was my friend for 50 years until he passed away 3 years ago. My children graduated from there. Some of my ashes will be there too. ROLL TIDE for eternity.

Alabama will win probably the championship next year and still whine about Cam beating them at home when they were spotted 21. It's a never ending deal. I know Mike is messing around but there are plenty that are still bitter over it.

Thanks Benny, you must be an auburn grad?

Yep..I was born in Auburn and now raising my own family here as well. Im one of those fans who never misses a game since my father took me to see Bo Jackson play a long time ago. Definitely one of those die hard , extreme fans. But its a little different when you were born and raised here.

Yep..I was born in Auburn and now raising my own family here as well. Im one of those fans who never misses a game since my father took me to see Bo Jackson play a long time ago. Definitely one of those die hard , extreme fans. But its a little different when you were born and raised here.
Must have been awesome watching BO in person. The guy was my idol and one of the reasons why I am an AU fan in the middle of LSU country.

Last edited: