• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Frank...

Victor N TN

Retired civilian fart
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2002
Knoxville TN
Thanks for letting us hang out here and fuss about everything. Seriously, thanks for giving us this wonderful place to come and "meet" others with some of the same interests. Everybody... Thank Frank.

Take care,
Victor

Victor, You are damn right, thanks Frank! Met some great people and have learned a SHITLOAD.

Cheers,
Southbreeze

p.s. My old lady wants to kick your ass because I've spent about $40k on gun stuff, from here, since I joined.

I had the pleasure of thanking Frank in person. Having spoken with him a little bit and seen him in action running the Sniper's Hide Cup, I can honestly say he is the man. We are all very grateful for this site and his hard work. Without him, I would still be lost in the weeds hitting nothing but rocks instead of my target. The safest spot for anyone to stand was in front of the target, for sure.

Thank you Frank for everything.

Maggot says thanks, Frankie.

Frank banned himself for his political post here awhile back, so don't expect him to respond. Thanks

I wonder how long he banned himself for? Maybe he can assume the presidency of the Sniper's Hide Banned for a Year Club.....It's been lacking leadership since Goldie went down....

Top shelf all the way! Frank and mods., thanks for a job well done!