• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Kim Dung Hill or what ever the fuck your name is...

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    [h=1]U.S. Military Shows North Korea What a Real Nuclear-Capable ICBM Looks Like[/h]
    1055px-minuteman_iii_mirv_path.svg__2.png

Ryan Pickrell
    April 26, 2017
    TweetShareShare
    [IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Printer-friendly version","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Printer-friendly version","src":"http:\/\/nationalinterest.org\/sites\/all\/modules\/print\/icons\/print_icon.gif"}[/IMG2]
    The U.S. military successfully test-fired a nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) Wednesday.

The Air Force launched an unarmed Minuteman III missile was launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California just after midnight, the service reported. The ICBM flew over 4,000 miles, landing near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.

The launch “ensures” the U.S. is able to maintain a “strong, credible nuclear deterrent” as a major part of national security,” the Air Force said in a statement. The Minuteman ICBM system has been in service for 60 years, and through upgrades and improvements, this weapons system continues to meet the needs of the U.S. military.

(This first appeared on The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Website here.)

“These Minuteman launches are essential to verify the status of our national nuclear force and to demonstrate our national nuclear capabilities,” Colonel John Moss, 30th Space Wing commander, told WRAL.

The Minuteman ICBM system has been in service for 60 years, and through upgrades and improvements, this weapons system continues to meet the needs of the U.S. military.

The missile test comes amidst rising tensions in Korea as the North attempts to develop an ICBM capable of striking targets in the continental U.S. with a nuclear warhead.

“We have reached the final stage of preparations to test-launch an intercontinental ballistic missile,” young North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un said in his New Year’s address, adding that, “Research and development of cutting edge arms equipment is actively progressing.”

“Just because the U.S. is located more than ten thousand kilometers away does not make the country safe,” the Rodong Sinmun, the primary publication of the ruling Worker’s Party, warned, “Soon our ICBM will send the shiver down [America’s] spine.”

During a massive military parade marking the 105th anniversary of the birth of North Korean founder Kim Il Sung on April 15, North Korea rolled out several ICBM mockups, including two previously unseen variations.

North Korea has yet to demonstrate a suitable re-entry vehicle for an ICBM, and it is unclear whether they have developed an appropriate nuclear warhead. Nonetheless, some observers suspect that North Korea might have the ability to strike the continental U.S. by the end of President Trump’s first term.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].

I doubt Fatty McDungballs will be anywhere near ground zero after he sacrifices all his people to the horror of nuclear war.

I dont love everything President Trump does or says, though I can identify with him most of the time and when I dont its like disagreeing with my brother. Disagree and move forward.

I wholly support showing that little puke that we will destroy the entire place to eliminate him and anyone who thinks like him. Its time to step up. Thats the warrior in me that wants to destroy evil like this.
    The hippies need to support this, as it is an absolute warning to true totalitarian dictators to not violate human rights. They think skinny jeans and social media are rights.......

I also say, read Revelations......

see oneshot, i can make the dots too. Only took me 4 yrs to figure it out!

There is a good argument to be made that the entire city of Pyongyang IS a legitimate target. You have to be a regime insider to live there. Everyone has their fingers in the Regime Pies to even be allowed to VISIT the city.

And it's a small place. You don't need nuks to take Pyongyang down to rubble.

Also it's an almost-certainty that the buildings were built to very, very inferior standards. In other words, very small overpressures and thermobarics would end the problem of central government in Pyongyang very quickly. The wild card is the chain of command. How much autonomy do the cannon-cockers and tank division commanders at the frontiers have to fire South and/or move South on their own?

The old Cold War concept of a Decapitation Strike was based on being able to take out the C&C elements for long enough to then eliminate forward units... or count on forward units not moving. The U.S. mitigated this threat through SLBM's and dispersed silos... and by having backup Command and Control including airborne command centers. The Soviets did similar things, but used trains and deep, deep bunkers. So the balance of terror (as MAD was sometimes called) was maintained. Noone could make an opening gambit without risking everything.

NK is a different situation. Utterly centralized. Very small land area. Limited number of targets (and by that I mean... one to five, depending on bases and C&C facilities in outlying areas like Wonson.)

That said, I've been wargaming this with friends for weeks and talking about scenarios. And NONE involving firepower are clean or neat. All our scenarios end in the NK's being wiped clean of military power and command leadership very quickly. Unfortunately, they also end with massive destruction along the border, along with huge casualties, including among U.S. personnel. It's a big s*** sandwich if shots are fired. The only scenarios that work out well in our little chats are those in which China (or similar state actor) eliminates or arrests NK's top leaders and uses their remaining influence to rein in lower leadership before shots are fired. Depending on how embedded into the NK regime the Chinese are (and I would bet deeply) they can solve the problem with no more effort than a flick of the finger.

My hunch is that China is playing a long game. Cut off Un's ability to buy his 'presents' and hand out his bribes to his loyal followers... show that he is weak and a bit nuts. And encourage a coup... but IMHO, this would have been easier two years ago. Un has purged out something like 80 percent of his father's generals and replaced them with his own. And of that 80 percent, a large number were killed with their extended families. Not may left to orchestrate a coup. Then again... it's always the Colonels, isn't it?

Well, it's making for some interesting conversations over cigars and port! I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Pentagon and Camp Casey right now.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh and for a good (and amazingly relevant read on the subject... because NK is a lot more like 1950's scenarios than late-1980's Soviet scenarios) read Hermann Kahn's "On Thermonuclear War." His escalation ladder and a number of other concepts need to be dusted off for this event. Many though Kahn irrelevant with the end of the big Cold War. But really, his book is even more relevant when it comes to small state actors like Iran and NK. It's a fascinating read and his work is one of the basis of today's game theory and much strategic thinking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Kahn

You can find copies of his book(s) on ABEbooks for very, very cheap.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Good stuff, Sirh. I wonder how the air (and ocean) currents would affect China due north?

So, a strong bombing that doesnt involve a nuke. I am totally down with a few of those. Didnt we just see something like that?....... (more dots)
    i agree that China and Russia have to be on board to let Korea be Korea and not sweep in to save them.

how do you rebuild? Let SK move in and make one Korea? How many of the NK troops who surrender or are captured are gonna change their minds from the brain washing that the rest of the world is out to get them? They arent bad guys, just totally brainwashed and ignorant of the facts.
    As Sirhr said, its a close circle that knows the truth. The rest are unknowing and unwilling pawns.

The unification of Germany is actually a very good model... The troops aren't as brainwashed as you think. They are sentient humans. Food fair treatment and hope to a long way. They are also secular... So holdovers to,how many free virgins will I get will be few and far between. They will want flat screen tv sets, Kia cars and pizza. Even the core regime folks are capitalist as hell. NK is not,communist... It is a cult of personality protected by a fascist bureaucracy. And Un buys that loyalty with cash cars and perks.

Reunification would be much easier IMHO than pne thinks.

Cheers. Sirhr.

The unification of Germany is actually a very good model... The troops aren't as brainwashed as you think. They are sentient humans. Food fair treatment and hope to a long way. They are also secular... So holdovers to,how many free virgins will I get will be few and far between. They will want flat screen tv sets, Kia cars and pizza. Even the core regime folks are capitalist as hell. NK is not,communist... It is a cult of personality protected by a fascist bureaucracy. And Un buys that loyalty with cash cars and perks.

Reunification would be much easier IMHO than pne thinks.

Cheers. Sirhr.

the only thing, the e germans knew how good it was over the wall, many died trying to escape over the wall and through the wire...
    i'm afraid for the n koreans, what do they and dont they know, or want...do they know whats on the other side of their wall???

Great points Sirhr.

i believe that if you could get the goat shaggers to open up and read and listen that they would realize there is more too life than goats, killing anyone who doesnt see it their way, mutilating theirs wives genitals, and making bombs in hopes of 72 virgins.
    Met a guy yesterday at the baseball game with a hoodie that read "dropping warheads on foreheads". Just retired after 20 yrs. That sweatshirt made me smile.

Forgive me if I'm being too simple, paranoid, or ignorant, but why are so concerned all of a sudden? Is it because we now have a set of balls in the White House?

Usually when we start spending so much time talking about a small issue like N. Korea it makes me think we're trying to cover something up, or try to get the American people's minds off really important issues. I'm not saying N. Korea is insignificant and I'm not saying that we shouldn't have wiped them off the map in the '90's. It just seems odd that all of a sudden we need to take of this and the sooner the better.

Well, Johnnycat.... while the left is busy worrying about North Korea and Ann Coulter speeches, it is a great time to push through tax cuts, gun-control repeals and national reciprocity, regulation cuts, opening up of minerals for exploration and hundreds of other things.

But, at the same time, the NK's always act out for a new administration. They rattle the cage and every time they have been rewarded and have then 'amped up' the crap when they got a handout. The difference this time is that Un is way beyond the bat***t crazy levels of his older and less impetuous father and grandfather. And the WH is now populated by red-meat-eating adults... who aren't playing the diplomacy of patience and appeasement.

IMHO, Un badly miscalculated and now he has himself a real problem. For one, the U.S. is not backing down and giving him free stuff (food, energy, trade) that he can use to control his population. He was counting on getting food and energy and technology aid... because they we (and the UN gerbils) have always given it to them. But his problem is worse... he HAS to follow through on his threats or back down. And if he does back down, his generals and the NK people see him as weak and ineffectual. Even as the U.S. pushes back hard on the diplomatic front, Un is between a rock and a hard place. Submit to U.S. diplomatic pressure... and be seen as weak. Or push forward and get swatted like a fly.

And if he pisses off China much more, he will get the flick as they won't support him.

The big concern is that Un is probably like a suicide cult. If I can't have North Korea... noone can. So go out by launching everything at once.

To the poster above who asked how much the NK's know about the outside world... a lot more than you think. There is a lot of multimedia getting into NK and a lot of cell phones. About 1 in 20 people now has a phone. Memory sticks are being smuggled in by the thousands with Western movies. One of the most popular shows in South Korea is 'takes of defectors' who are coming over the DMZ (usually, really into China) in droves. And escaping to the South by way of Malaysia and similar escape routes. IMHO, the U.S. should set up a couple of Commando Solo's around the border and set up cell networks and TV stations.... A little Baywatch would go a long way.

There are several excellent recent documentaries of what's going on in NK... the BBC's is probably the best. I attached link below. But National Geographic did one, too, not long ago. It shows that there are major fissures in the population. It would not take much.

Whatever the outcome, it's one of the more interesting foreign policy challenges of our lifetime. It would be interesting, though, if the new Admin were able to solve this quickly and finally.

Because, remember, as goes North Korea.... so can go a worse threat. Iran.

Cheers,

Sirhr

First and foremost I think we should all ask ourselves - is it duplicitous to say that we feel bad the Nork People b/c they live under this repressive fat man's thumb, and further that we empathize with them in that they are little more than chattle with no control over much of anything, and who are susceptible to the fat one’s ire 'just because’ - is it then duplicitous to turn around and say - if the Fat Man does.........we smoke them all?

Seems to me, we need to adjust one dude, and then provide some guidance / assistance / trade in the reunion of N & S Korea, and the stabilization of the region. As an added bonus - a block to the Chicoms - a Pro US reunified Korea AKA our own US sphere of influence on a less costly manufacturing hub of primarily electronics (S Korea currently).

MILINDUST/WLLSRT doesn’t see it that way.

china fears a united Korea, if any of you spent time there you know the combined Korean country would be threat #1 to China, them fkrs are crazy, both North an South. I am married to one, from Indiana though so I got the mellow version.

I think that most people may be actually overestimating North Korea by a large margin, much like the "glorious" army of Saddam.

In my opinion what you need is to send the best of our best on a mission to Kill the fat one, all his family, and the actual inner circle that tell the fat one what to do.
    At the same time, make sure the lower end generals all get a very nice offer of fall in line and tell your soldiers to stand down and you get a nice fat pension and can live out your life with all the mistresses you want... or well die for the dearly departed leader.

Then have the South Koreans move in with truckloads of food, cell phones, TVs, satellite dishes and mobile base stations, power generators and lots and lots of South Korean pop music.
    Once the lower generals tell the troops to stand down, send them back to their families with tons of food, mobile phones, and goodies for their families.

Any stray crazy diehards, you shoot without hesitation.

Most likely the whole country will fall into line very quickly, as long as the food is plentiful and the material goods they have been denied are made plentiful.

The re-unification will be expensive and long, but it would provide plenty of business for all kinds of multi national corporations bidding on billions of dollars worth of infrastructure projects... should be more than enough to make up for not having a few years of war first.

I think that most people may be actually overestimating North Korea by a large margin, much like the "glorious" army of Saddam.

In my opinion what you need is to send the best of our best on a mission to Kill the fat one, all his family, and the actual inner circle that tell the fat one what to do.
    At the same time, make sure the lower end generals all get a very nice offer of fall in line and tell your soldiers to stand down and you get a nice fat pension and can live out your life with all the mistresses you want... or well die for the dearly departed leader.

Then have the South Koreans move in with truckloads of food, cell phones, TVs, satellite dishes and mobile base stations, power generators and lots and lots of South Korean pop music.
    Once the lower generals tell the troops to stand down, send them back to their families with tons of food, mobile phones, and goodies for their families.

Any stray crazy diehards, you shoot without hesitation.

Most likely the whole country will fall into line very quickly, as long as the food is plentiful and the material goods they have been denied are made plentiful.

The re-unification will be expensive and long, but it would provide plenty of business for all kinds of multi national corporations bidding on billions of dollars worth of infrastructure projects... should be more than enough to make up for not having a few years of war first.

Good plan except that I think it would be a suicide mission for our "Best of the Best".

I bet Sirhr's pal Magnus Boner would be able to get that done under the guise of bringing them delicious micro brews that taste like Tsing Tao malt liquor.
    Sirhr has the make of a man that could understand his friend's sacrifice for something so great, though he would cry a river of tears over his loss.
    And if by chance he got caught and was able to talk to the tubby lunatic, said tubby linatic would be inspired to kill himself rather than listen to Magnus Boner......

Carry on with the more sensible talk now.

This guy finally makes some sense...

----------------------------------------------
    [h=1]Philippine leader says North Korea's Kim "wants to end the world", urges U.S. restraint[/h]
    973af590-e89a-11e6-b294-9bc8096ac008_reuters.jpg
    By Neil Jerome Morales,Reuters 2 hours 19 minutes ago
    fac90256a08a421ab02678588ad7fb0f.jpg

By Neil Jerome Morales

MANILA (Reuters) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Saturday urged the United States to show restraint after North Korea's latest missile test and to avoid playing into the hands of leader Kim Jong Un, who "wants to end the world".

The notoriously blunt Duterte said the Southeast Asia region was extremely worried about tensions between the United States and North Korea, and said one misstep would be a "catastrophe" and Asia would be the first victim of a nuclear war.

The United States, Japan, South Korea and China, he said, were sparring with a man who was excited about the prospect of firing missiles.

Duterte is current chairman of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) and was due to speak by telephone to U.S. President Donald Trump later on Saturday. He said he would urge Trump not to get into a confrontation with Kim.

"There seems to be two countries playing with their toys and those toys are not really to entertain," he told a news conference after the ASEAN summit in Manila, referring to Washington and Pyongyang.

"You know that they are playing with somebody who relishes letting go of missiles and everything. I would not want to go into his (Kim's) mind because I really do not know what's inside but he's putting mother earth, the planet to an edge."

North Korea test-fired a ballistic missile on Saturday shortly after U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned that failure to curb Pyongyang's nuclear and ballistic missile programs could lead to "catastrophic consequences".

U.S. and South Korean officials said the test appeared to have failed, in what would be the North's fourth straight unsuccessful missile test since March.

Duterte said it was incumbent upon the United States as the a responsible country to not rise to Kim's provocations. He said he was sure Trump had cautioned his military not to allow the situation to spiral out of control.

"Who am I to say that you should stop? But I would say 'Mr. President, please see to it that there is no war because my region will suffer immensely'," Duterte said.

"I will just communicate to (Trump), 'just let him play... do not play into his hands'."

He added: "The guy (Kim) simply wants to end the world, that is why he is very happy. He is always smiling. But he really wants to finish everything and he wants to drag us all

well I have to fall back to what Rex said earlier on, lets arm Japan and S Korea with nukes and delivery systems good enough to cover the whole of China. then sit back and watch how that is handled.

I bet Sirhr's pal Magnus Boner would be able to get that done under the guise of bringing them delicious micro brews that taste like Tsing Tao malt liquor.
    Sirhr has the make of a man that could understand his friend's sacrifice for something so great, though he would cry a river of tears over his loss.
    And if by chance he got caught and was able to talk to the tubby lunatic, said tubby linatic would be inspired to kill himself rather than listen to Magnus Boner......

Carry on with the more sensible talk now.

We're on! Let's drop Magnus bonehead on North Korea! I'll have to live with the sacrifice of my buddy... but it's a cross I'll bear for humanity!

Cheers,

Sirhr!

We're on! Let's drop Magnus bonehead on North Korea! I'll have to live with the sacrifice of my buddy... but it's a cross I'll bear for humanity!

Cheers,

Sirhr!

^^^ Humility personified.

well I have to fall back to what Rex said earlier on, lets arm Japan and S Korea with nukes and delivery systems good enough to cover the whole of China. then sit back and watch how that is handled.

In addition to moving Medium range missiles and nuc-tipped cruise missiles into the region... we can recognize Taiwan, raise import tariffs, push currency manipulation charges (and respond to it), blackball intellectual property theft, yadda yadda yadda... and blow China's fragile export economy out of the water. China is doing well at 'easing' itself out of its Maoist past. But it's a fragile transition.

As a result, we have more leverage over the Chinese Gummint than many think.

But as I've said before, avoiding a shooting war is a good thing here. A new regime (with regime change promulgated by China)... is a pretty good outcome. And does not contradict Rex's statement that the U.S. does not seek regime change. And as I've argued before, the fear China has of a re-unified Korea is, IMHO, passe. It was valid 20 years ago. But today, given China's economic and technological might, a united Korea is not threat, economically. In some ways, may be a benefit.

Cheers and, as always, good thoughts, Army!

Sirhr

Well, think like a North Asian for a moment, think back 6k years or so. China thinks itself the middle kingdom, the Koreans are a kingdom unto themselves and have fought off the Chinese for most all that 6000 years, China has half of that pie now, the other North Asian power, Japan, is much closer culturally to the Koreans than China, Japan plus combined Korea will look upon Taiwan with huge sympathy. A nuke armed Japan and Korea will protect the Taiwanese no matter what China might think it can do. Japan and Korea have their own sordid history but they will challenge China dominance within 6 months of us giving the nod to go ahead and nuke up, the irony here is that neither China or Russia have any moral ground to object after they let the NORKDS do what they are doing. Me thinks you will see china cease building islands and start building walls again.

NK only has one huge problem. Without the sustaining FOOD from another country, they will not be able to hold their military after about two weeks or so. Some say 3 days is their supply time. Force their hand, watch how many soldiers simply say fuck it and leave.

I agree with the 3 days to two weeks, maybe a few days in winter, and two weeks in summer when there are grasses and rats to eat. I find it inhumane to use starvation as a weapon, its better to kill those responsible and all that enable the regime. The last pictures I seen of the starvation there pissed me off and gives me bad dreams(one kid dying looked exactly like my youngest son). Kinetic and percussion killing is the best path unfortunately. IMO.

Any society is 9 meals away from complete anarchy...

Whether that be the NK military or, say, the greater L.A. Metro area.

You guys raise interesting points. What is the supply situation to private Kim??? How many days on hand? How many days in Depot. How many days in strategic reserve. There is an interesting study there.

As I said, this is one of the more interesting foreign policy debacles (and, simultaneously petri-dishes) of the 21st Century, so far.

Good stuff, guys!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Any society is 9 meals away from complete anarchy...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Truer words were never spoken. I was in LA after the Northridge earthquake and in Biloxi after Katrina. Inner cities absolutely lack the ability to sustain themselves. The average internet badass, gang banger or AntiFa fuckwad will be a crying pile of piss in 3 or 4 days without being able to get a BigMac. Just cut off their food supply until they produce Kim Dung Hill's head on a pike, or they eat each other.

Truer words were never spoken. I was in LA after the Northridge earthquake and in Biloxi after Katrina. Inner cities absolutely lack the ability to sustain themselves. The average internet badass, gang banger or AntiFa fuckwad will be a crying pile of piss in 3 or 4 days without being able to get a BigMac. Just cut off their food supply until they produce Kim Dung Hill's head on a pike, or they eat each other.

Many many moons ago I had a guy I worked with that used to say 'we're all about 72 hours away from eating anything'. That has always stuck with me, especially when I head out into the hills. Look around you, do you think more than about 10% of the folks could survive without meat on a styrofoam tray? Funny how 72 hours just blows by, huh?

Many many moons ago I had a guy I worked with that used to say 'we're all about 72 hours away from eating anything'. That has always stuck with me, especially when I head out into the hills. Look around you, do you think more than about 10% of the folks could survive without meat on a styrofoam tray? Funny how 72 hours just blows by, huh?

Bag of black beans and a bag of rice will get me by for quite a while.

I lived in the Bay Area when Y2K was coming up and the CA assault weapon ban. One of the girls in my office asked me what I had stored up for Y2K. I told her I didn't have anything special stored up. She said I was a gun nut and a survivalist so I had to have drums of water and dehydrated food hidden away. I told her no I don't. I asked if she had ever seen the movie Bugs Life. She said yes but what does that have to do with our conversation. I said I am a grasshopper and I have an HK91, when I get hungry I am coming to your house.

I find it inhumane to use starvation as a weapon, its better to kill those responsible and all that enable the regime. The last pictures I seen of the starvation there pissed me off and gives me bad dreams(one kid dying looked exactly like my youngest son). Kinetic and percussion killing is the best path unfortunately. IMO.

On this we disagree. America is not responsible for the Norks starving, the fact that they have an autocratic government and an inefficent economy is the reason they don't have enough food. We are under no moral obligation to feed our enemies. If they want to eat let them become our friends.

Last edited:
    On this we disagree. America is not responsible for the Norks starving, the fact that they have an autocratic government and an inefficent economy is the reason they don't have enough food. We are under no moral obligation to feed our enemies. If they want to eat let them become our friends.

While we are under no obligation to provide anything to anyone unless we wish to for some reason. A line is crossed when one actively tries to create starvation conditions on purpose.

History shows that using starvation as a weapon rarely works out well in the long run. The allies had that bright idea after WWI to punish the Germans after they were defeated and starving & loot their country for all it was worth... well starving a starving desperate population gave rise to the Nazi's who then went back rampaging over Europe. Come WWII you'll notice after we defeated the living daylights out of Germany and Japan, we fed them and rebuilt their economy and they are now some of our best allies.

Using starvation as a weapon against a regime also really doesn't work when you have a solid communist or similar dictatorship who doesn't care about their people. Stalin didn't mind killing off 30 million + of his people, Mao didn't mind killing off 60 to 80 million of his countrymen, the crazy government in NK won't mind if a million or two starve to death.

While it's so easy to sit back and say "oh well they should have a different government if they wanted to not starve" that is really a silly thing to say when one is living in the most free country in the world paid for by the blood of patriots which is slowly being torn down by the inaction of the good. Try going to NK and setting up as a peasant and trying to change the government and see how far you get.... For that matter try seeing if you can bring democracy to China. Or for example when during Gulf War 1 we encouraged the Kurds and the guys in southern Iraq to rise up and then promptly abandoned them... well they got good and slaughtered... Look at Mainland western Europe in WWII they were firmly under Nazi rule for good till we came over and saved their ungrateful asses. When you have no weapons, no freedom sometimes it is well nigh impossible to replace the government without outside help (Why do you think the globalists want to take everybody's guns away?)

IF we want to change the government is NK, it would be morally repulsive to actively try to starve the poor subjects to death hoping for some kind of "enlightenment" to hit the ruling regime when you could just man up and go kill those actually responsible & put things right again. (And right again means a United Korea that the South Koreans help to build up right).
    To a certain extent the whole Korea issue is partly our problem because we didn't properly finish up business at the end of WWII and let spies tell the Chinese a decade later that we didn't have the balls to use Nukes again.

NK is a festering sore that has gone on for a couple generations now and only gotten worse. We have decided that we can't ignore them so it's not going away. One day somebody is going to have to deal with the problem once and for all, the question is which generation is going to actually do what needs to be done. Right now realistically nobody in the world can stand up to our military for a moment if the gloves are actually taken off, especially not China or NK, and the Chinese know it. Better now rather than give the Chinese and NK guys another 20 years to come up with stuff.

Or we can just wash our hands of the whole thing, quit with the military stuff and the embargos and such & let the NK guys do as they please and tell the Japanese and the South Koreans & all the rest, to get their own nukes and army & we won't interfere with whatever they want to do. (However something tells me the NK guys would eventually do something to one of our assets or start some trouble we would actually get dragged into anyways, so might as well take care of it on our terms).

While we are under no obligation to provide anything to anyone unless we wish to for some reason. A line is crossed when one actively tries to create starvation conditions on purpose.

History shows that using starvation as a weapon rarely works out well in the long run. The allies had that bright idea after WWI to punish the Germans after they were defeated and starving & loot their country for all it was worth... well starving a starving desperate population gave rise to the Nazi's who then went back rampaging over Europe. Come WWII you'll notice after we defeated the living daylights out of Germany and Japan, we fed them and rebuilt their economy and they are now some of our best allies.

Using starvation as a weapon against a regime also really doesn't work when you have a solid communist or similar dictatorship who doesn't care about their people. Stalin didn't mind killing off 30 million + of his people, Mao didn't mind killing off 60 to 80 million of his countrymen, the crazy government in NK won't mind if a million or two starve to death.

While it's so easy to sit back and say "oh well they should have a different government if they wanted to not starve" that is really a silly thing to say when one is living in the most free country in the world paid for by the blood of patriots which is slowly being torn down by the inaction of the good. Try going to NK and setting up as a peasant and trying to change the government and see how far you get.... For that matter try seeing if you can bring democracy to China. Or for example when during Gulf War 1 we encouraged the Kurds and the guys in southern Iraq to rise up and then promptly abandoned them... well they got good and slaughtered... Look at Mainland western Europe in WWII they were firmly under Nazi rule for good till we came over and saved their ungrateful asses. When you have no weapons, no freedom sometimes it is well nigh impossible to replace the government without outside help (Why do you think the globalists want to take everybody's guns away?)

IF we want to change the government is NK, it would be morally repulsive to actively try to starve the poor subjects to death hoping for some kind of "enlightenment" to hit the ruling regime when you could just man up and go kill those actually responsible & put things right again. (And right again means a United Korea that the South Koreans help to build up right).
    To a certain extent the whole Korea issue is partly our problem because we didn't properly finish up business at the end of WWII and let spies tell the Chinese a decade later that we didn't have the balls to use Nukes again.

NK is a festering sore that has gone on for a couple generations now and only gotten worse. We have decided that we can't ignore them so it's not going away. One day somebody is going to have to deal with the problem once and for all, the question is which generation is going to actually do what needs to be done. Right now realistically nobody in the world can stand up to our military for a moment if the gloves are actually taken off, especially not China or NK, and the Chinese know it. Better now rather than give the Chinese and NK guys another 20 years to come up with stuff.

Or we can just wash our hands of the whole thing, quit with the military stuff and the embargos and such & let the NK guys do as they please and tell the Japanese and the South Koreans & all the rest, to get their own nukes and army & we won't interfere with whatever they want to do. (However something tells me the NK guys would eventually do something to one of our assets or start some trouble we would actually get dragged into anyways, so might as well take care of it on our terms).

OK, your partly right. I can't become a Nork pesant and change the government. I can't bring Democracy to China. I can't make a just world for the Kurds. So perhaps I'm a bad person. But you know what, your Example is BULLSHIT!

Yes, I noticed that: "after we defeated the living daylights out of Germany and Japan, we fed them and rebuilt their economy and they are now some of our best allies." Did you notice that we did not start to feed them until after we defeated them? While the conflict was going on we did not feed them, because we were not stupid. As the world stands today the Norks are enemies. Their fat fucking pervert leader has said many times how he is going to kill us. I can not justify using the American taxpayers hard earned money to prop up this fat bastard for another generation. I don't think we should keep giving in to his black mail. If we need to restart the unification war so be it.

If Kimmy and the RodMan can get all snuggly, why don't we send the Snoopie Dogg over for a visit. Snoopie could bring along a few concubines and a baggie of that gagja stuff. Hide a video cam on one of 'em to capture the action. Kimmy might turn 3 shades of red when it hits Utube.