• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Hey TBAC

Zatchmo

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2019
What's next? Now that production seems to be ramped up on the dominus, is there anything else we can look forward to spending money on? I can't say that I've been disappointed in anything I've bought so far.

RIP my wallet and the desire to have the newest shiniest toy. NFA items are going to break that habit, right?

Yes!

I can't say what they are until we announce them, but we should have several new cans by the end of the year.

We're also putting a lot of effort into increasing our production rate to get that backlog down.

thanks!
Thanks for the reply! Keep up the good work. You guys are doing great.

I'm not supposed to say anything, but I hear they're working on a new can for DARPA that eliminates the supersonic crack from any projectile that passes through the baffle chamber.

I've preordered a half-dozen of them from the pre-release web link they shared in another thread.

I'm not supposed to say anything, but I hear they're working on a new can for DARPA that eliminates the supersonic crack from any projectile that passes through the baffle chamber.

I've preordered a half-dozen of them from the pre-release web link they shared in another thread.
I was hoping they could tell us about the bullet teleportation cans we all know they've been working on.

Can we please get some Ultra 5s or Ultra 7s in stock?
Tell your favorite dealer to order more, earlier, and more often! ;)
Seriously though we have cans going out every day and I am sure they are not all "pre sold." It's just connecting the customers to the dealers that have them that's a little tricky.

Very interesting, I think I'll put off my 2020 can purchase off until we get since more info on these new TBAC offerings.

Good think I’m paying off all my debt this week minus those pesky college loans, I will be buying another TBAC can later this year! Looking forward to this announcement Zak!

Yes!

I can't say what they are until we announce them, but we should have several new cans by the end of the year.

We're also putting a lot of effort into increasing our production rate to get that backlog down.

thanks!

Glad to hear you guys are chipping away at the backlog, I passed on a TBAC last year when I found out the wait was over 12 months which I am still kicking myself for. I found out recently though that it has been reduced to 6 months or so, so I just put my order in for my first TBAC Can, cannot wait! The backlog wait and form 4 wait can't go fast enough!

Pistol cans are gay

We need
50bmg cans
.35 and .45 rifle cans for straight wall deer

Light smaller and quieter 6.5xn cans
I haven’t gotten my 6.5 ultra 7 out of jail yet. Don’t make me buy a quieter can before enjoying the relative silence of this one!

Reactions: deersniper
Lol right.
Got my ultra 9. Waiting for the feral gov to approve a stamp for a 338 ultra.

And waiting for TBAC to make my dominos cb lol.

Cans are something you just need to buy and forget till ya get the phone call

Reactions: uffduh
With COVID screwing everything, and SHOT being what it is, will you guys announce stuff in a different way? Or just postpone it all together?

i just picked up a TBAC bipod and Dominus CB (thanks Mike @ MHSA) and a Dominus SR ... now the wait. Looking forward to the bipod. Have 3-4 ultra and the 22 can so looking forward to the Dominus.

With COVID screwing everything, and SHOT being what it is, will you guys announce stuff in a different way? Or just postpone it all together?
NSSF still thinks SHOT is a go, but who knows. It sounds like it'll be a fiasco unless everyone can chill out about coronavirus by then.

If we have stuff ready to roll before then (and like I said I think we'll have some stuff before EOY), we'll announce it via normal web site / email / SH channels.

8AE198CB-907C-4723-BBCD-EC20B9660A14.jpeg

Pistol cans are gay

We need
50bmg cans
.35 and .45 rifle cans for straight wall deer

Light smaller and quieter 6.5xn cans
LOL

Pistol cans are ghey, until you put them on a PCC. The people need PCC cans, which are pistol cans. Plus, when you have every can under the sun, it's time to venture into other areas.

BMG can .. worthless. Hard pass.

375 cans would sell like hot cakes, and I'd be numero uno unless one of you belligerents beat me to it.

Reactions: deersniper
Have you shot a fitty? It’s like a concussion grenade going off. I think a can would help. A lot.

PCCs are so 90s in the age of body armor.

The 375 and under would be in much greater demand than the 50 cal just due to the number of folks moving into the ELR game.

50's are a thing of the past.... :devilish:

The 375 and under would be in much greater demand than the 50 cal just due to the number of folks moving into the ELR game.

50's are a thing of the past.... :devilish:

416 guys would be using the 50 can also. And most the ELR guys are going to the 416 it seems.

I would buy a TBAC 50 can today if I could. Even though I dont have the AX50elr just yet.

I bought a Ultra 5 6.5 locally early this year and had the stamp in hand within 30 days. Only thing to go right for me so far this year lol
30 DAYS ?!?

You're a liar and I hate you 😂

Holy shit, it sounds like it's taking BATFE 30 - 45 days to get the stamp to the dealer AFTER approval.

That's a pretty big win.

30 DAYS ?!?

You're a liar and I hate you 😂

Holy shit, it sounds like it's taking BATFE 30 - 45 days to get the stamp to the dealer AFTER approval.

That's a pretty big win.

Ya I have no clue. All my others were 6+ months to a year and a half. I had an efiled form 1 in process as well so I may have hit some kinda timing lottery.

Have you shot a fitty? It’s like a concussion grenade going off. I think a can would help. A lot.

PCCs are so 90s in the age of body armor.

Duh on both accounts.

Body Armor? LOL. Didn't know small varmint had upgraded their kit.

@jwknutson17 - Hadn't thought of that, but I could get on board.