• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hey @TheGerman, where is the “Shitty Gift Thread” for this year?

I got two long sleeve thermal shirts and a down jacket from my 82 year old mother.

I've lived in Arizona for 10 years. I was kinda WTF, but she said I might need them. OK.
Moms are gonna mom. Do not fight it. You either get nurpled or she cries, neither are good.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I got socks, Alpaca wool socks. Couldn't be happier! Got some other cool shit to but I just bought it and stuck it under the tree. Freinds don't let friends relatives buy them gun parts (or guns).

Reactions: 6/250/40
Wife got me a red dot to cap off my “50 shades of gold and tan” AR upper; AKA “Ayesha, The Golden One”…

C1587A9C-EE9B-466A-B76A-8097C1BB1F4D.jpeg

E1EC209C-1AAD-40E3-9E8D-898704D7C25F.jpeg

Heavy beast, especially when paired with what is admittedly my heaviest SBR’d lower, but looking forward to zeroing it in mañana.

DBEC4D4F-97AB-48EE-82F2-60100FDA9A4B.jpeg

Forgot to add. I went in this year for the twins. They got so many toys, it’s insane.

My wife got them some blow up/inflatable slide ball pit thing. So on Christmas Eve we start getting all the shit out, and out comes this ball pit/slide.

I look at her and say soooo, did you get a pump?

Of course she didnt. So for over an hour I sat there inflating this thing via the little fill nipples with my mouth. Never the fuck again.

The things you will do for your kids.

Oh, and I also found out that along with that 6.5, I’ll be going on a hunting trip next year, so I guess that was the consolidation prize for having to inflate this contraption without a damp pump.

Wife and I got covid this year. Haven't been out of the house, except to go to the Dr, since Dec. 23. It's been the worst Christmas of my life, but I'm grateful we're getting better that it was no worse than what it was.
I'm sorry. I had it in 2020 missed all of it, felt bad for my kids. I stayed at my parents and had 1 nurse and 1 CNA show up to work for 68 Covid Patients. Sucked

Reactions: BLEE
Wife and I got covid this year. Haven't been out of the house, except to go to the Dr, since Dec. 23. It's been the worst Christmas of my life, but I'm grateful we're getting better that it was no worse than what it was.
Merry Christmas, I'm glad you're feeling better.
Celebrate Christmas when the 2 of you are back up to speed.

Reactions: Snipe260 and BLEE
Forgot to add. I went in this year for the twins. They got so many toys, it’s insane.

My wife got them some blow up/inflatable slide ball pit thing. So on Christmas Eve we start getting all the shit out, and out comes this ball pit/slide.

I look at her and say soooo, did you get a pump?

Of course she didnt. So for over an hour I sat there inflating this thing via the little fill nipples with my mouth. Never the fuck again.

The things you will do for your kids.

Oh, and I also found out that along with that 6.5, I’ll be going on a hunting trip next year, so I guess that was the consolidation prize for having to inflate this contraption without a damp pump.
Dude, you best go out and get yourself an air compressor. 😁

Brick of 450's and a fly rod and reel. Mind you I don't fly fish. But I guess I'm gonna start now lol
58E8ED80-F0A9-4A9E-AEF9-122F09F35091.jpeg

Reactions: Salad_shooter
My mom bought me a giant plush platypus. It's about 4 feet long. Definetly the most random thing ever.

I told my wife to leave my laundry the hell alone a few years ago. Shit was always missing
That’s the point of doing the laundry. 🤣

Seems that a lot of people forget that having a partner implies a partnership.

I went out of town for work a while back and my wife apologized for not getting to the lawn while I was gone. The usual ‘MO’ is that I edge and weed-eat while she starts with the mower. When I finish edging, I take over the mower. I didn’t expect her to do it herself, but when something needs to be done, we do it. NBD. I mowed a few days later.

A couple of weeks ago she was going to be especially late getting home from work and asked that I pick up something that she could heat up when she got home. I was just finishing the steak in the cast iron skillet when she got home. All that was necessary was to plate the meal and pour a glass of wine.

And yeah, if there is any shit in the laundry, I really want it to be missing when the laundry is done.

As for gifts, I got 4 days at Wolf Creek Ski Area with the family. Blue bird skies and almost 4 feet of snow at the base. No in-laws. No gift wrap. Spend money on memories, not stuff…

They all want equality until it's time to be equal.......
yep i get that talk all the time. she does do more than me, but i do all the sh1tty stuff. told her to do an oil change under the car on a 95* day. climb up on the roof and cut off a 15" fallen tree then re-shingle it all. replace the sump pump and pit pump. oh and my Christmas present was her replacing a Christmas tree bulb SHE broke... all that said i'm fortunate to have her!

• Wow
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Even if you win, you lose.

"Yes, Dear" and forget about your ego. You'll be happier in the long run.

If you love her, do all the things you promised when you proposed.

The gender roles were well established when we moved in together, and all I ask if for the house to be clean, laundry to be washed and folded, and dishes to be clean. Keep in mind 2 of those tasks are done by machines that do the bulk of the hard work for you. It was well understood what was expected of her, and I understood what was expected of me. When it comes to the balance of work load, most of my workload is during the summer months, because that's when all the yard work takes place, and the pool needs to be maintained, and remodeling jobs are done. If she wants to switch it up, i'll stay inside in the air conditioning (or heat) in my pajamas and wash laundry, keep the house picked up, watch shitty chick flicks, and she can go out when it's 98 degrees and mow the lawn for 2 hours, vacuum the pool on the 250 degree deck, oh, and don't forget to weed the garden. Would love to see her do the oil changes on the cars in the gravel driveway, or be in the middle of working and drop everything, load up all the tools to rush across town to remove the flat tire and put on the spare, and take it to the tire shop to get fixed, so when I get home she can put the fixed tire back on my car. Brakes are squeaking? She can run down to the auto parts store to get all the right parts and do the brake job herself. I think you know where i'm going with this, I don't think she realizes what I do because I don't make a show of the things I do like "look what I did, do I get sex now?". It's not about ego, it's about an established partnership, and division of the jobs that all have to get done. Combining efforts so we both benefit in terms of quality time with each other and our children is the point.
You sound sexually frustrated…..
Well duh. 25 years with her, down to sex maybe twice a month, and it's always the same exact way and place.....of course i'm frustrated.

And no, I don't want divorce, because there's a lot of upsides to my marriage that are much deeper than sex and laundry washing. She's a really good woman, and i'm quite happy to be married. I just don't understand why she's on this laundry thing right now. It's not like I make a lot of dirty clothes. I work at home, I wear the same clothes for damn near a week because why not, i'm not going anywhere. You could wash all the dirty clothes I make, in one load, once a month....what's the fucking problem? My two teen daughters....those little fuckers make some serious laundry. At minimum, one outfit per day, sometimes two.

Branden

Reactions: lariat and Stevo86
Not a shitty gift, but it was a gift to myself so it shouldn't be shitty. Lol New MPA Matrix Pro in NRA blue. Going to swap out the MPA BA Comp on my PRS rig. Can't wait to get it assembled and shoot it!

You've made me feel like a cheapskate, the handjob I got for Christmas didn't cost anything.

You've made me feel like a cheapskate, the handjob I got for Christmas didn't cost anything.
Why women think a man would want something they can so better themselves is beyond me. Theres only 4 things for a man to he happy with their woman. Feed him, fuck him, suck his dick and don't talk so much.

Branden

Reactions: Stevo86
Why women think a man would want something they can so better themselves is beyond me. Theres only 4 things for a man to he happy with their woman. Feed him, fuck him, suck his dick and don't talk so much.

Branden

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

You need to talk with your wife and find out what's up instead of wondering and getting fed up with how things are going.

Maybe you have, dunno. Hope you get this sorted out because that's no way to live.

KUSA KP9, bought it for myself but can't find a damn brace for it (OOS).

Took the kids to splash lagoon for a couple of days as a Christmas precursor. Hoping to do Kalahari next year.

Reactions: UKDslayer
My present, after working all last week with some peeps at work who need to learn what the fuck communication is, was that over half my corporate property tenets (where it was 0 deg and 8 deg for two days) didn't heed my message to keep heat high and water RUNNING (not full blast but more than a drip) which means now I have to not only fix pipes, but sheetrock, ceilings, and lights.

Does this count as shitty?

Someone gave me a stuffed Santa Claus. His face is Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A funny moment tonight, was over at the in-laws for their late xmas party. They had to wait a couple days for my brother in law to get in town from the Army. So we're all down in the basement, just opened gifts, and my sister-in-law asks me what my wife got me. I said "she folded my laundry", and without missing a beat, my father-in-law said "she's suppose to do that anyway". I said thank you, and he said to his daughter "do we need to have a talk?".

@37L1 I don't bitch about things my wife has said or done on here, and not say anything to her. After posting earlier, I went in the house and talked to her about it, told her I was posting on here about it. She acknowledged that i'm right, that I don't boast about the things I do around the house, and then expect recognition or reward for it. I think the natural order has been restored, but now that means I need to go to the store tomorrow to get a new toilet and install it.

She doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to what i'm fucking up on, just the same as I don't have much of anything to say about her. If she wants me to do more, it's because she wants to do even less. She's been complaining about running out of shows to watch on the streaming services, I watch a show here and there, but usually it's playing while i'm working, and I more listen than watch. I don't treat her poorly, I haven't tried to drown my teen daughters in the pool....yet, I don't drink, smoke, or use drugs, I don't cheat, let alone flirt with other women. When she had her surgery on her ankle in September, I did most of her tasks, plus my own, even after emergency surgery myself (gall bladder removal) less than 2 weeks after her surgery. Our girls picked up the slack on laundry, but I cleaned, cooked food, make lunches for the girls every morning for school, I took care of her helping her get to the bathroom, shower, get dressed, changing dressings and cleaning her wound up, and took her to all her appointments. Fixed her walker thing when it broke, i'm killin' it in the husbandry department when it comes to the things that really matter. I may not be a Calvin Klein model, but i'm solid husband material.

Branden

Reactions: 37L1
I spent about 2k on presents and got a $15 coffee mug in return.

Pretty much the same, probably more like 3k. Although in return, I did get 2 pairs of darn tough wool socks and a pair of llbean lightweight base layer longjohns.

Counting coup on domestic chores sounds like an aweful way to live.

Reactions: 37L1