• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hey @TheGerman, where is the “Shitty Gift Thread” for this year?

Well, I got a 2 pack of hacksaw blades. But I needed them so there is no griping to be done.

There comes a point in life where practical gifts are in the ten ring. You will know when you get to that point.
I was pleasantly surprised this year.

I got an 8’ steel sasquatch silhouette, an arborist helmet with mesh face shield and ear pro, another 2m handheld, coffee and artisan soap, an unbelievable sounding wind gong, some new sweatpants and a temperature gun.

Not one useless thing in the bunch.

Got an ipsc, but i swear the damn thing is 125% size, it's huge. Guess I'll have no excuses when I miss it.

Im not much on receiving gifts for Christmas.
Not a thing for me.
Seems the real gift came a long time ago and thats more than I deserve.

Anyways

My 10 yr old made me an apple pie, 100% from scratch. 😍😍😍
I also got a lotta snuggles and “I love you dad” (pretty normal most days) and thats all a man can ask for.

Hickory Farms cheese and meat sampler w/$9.95 printed on the box. I haven't tried it yet, so maybe it's not shitty. But no refrigeration required so...

Lies. Assault Rifles are bad. Show us some pics.
Just picked it up!

A47F19A0-5B52-4C1F-9E7E-5B928A6A635D.jpeg
B32BD3C3-BB72-4F62-9FD3-E691D7B60358.jpeg
0E691814-05B8-4697-9B33-95F507489B82.jpeg
E8A25568-2FD6-43A7-9F0F-3B102E44F819.jpeg

got two shirts... when my wife opened up her new phone she said, "I wanted the Larger model, not the normal 14 Pro..." I'm such an ass. Yep time to move on... Kids were stoked on hooking them up. When dad does the shopping they get cool gifts besides clothes.

STRAW PURCHASE!!!
Not necessarily.

It is legal to purchase a firearm from a licensed firearm retailer that you intend to give as a gift. There’s no law that prohibits a gift of a firearm to a relative or friend who lives in your home state.

Reactions: 6/250/40 and Bender
My wife said folding my laundry was her gift to me. She's been starting this whole "you need to wash and fold your own laundry" thing in recent months. If she doesn't want to acknowledge that there are gender roles, then all the stuff she expects me to take care of, she can start doing herself. Can't wait to tell her to deal with the sketchy looking door to door sales person herself, or to do the tire change herself when she gets another flat, or my favorite, bring the heavy boxes in from shopping that you got men from the store to put in your car for you. She doesn't like when I say "if I have to start doing all that myself, on top of everything you expect me to do as a man, what do I need you for?". She wants a new toilet in the master bathroom, I think i'm going to buy the toilet, and then just put the box in there, and tell her that since she wants it, she can put it in. I would say it would make the point, and reestablish the understanding of gender roles in the house that I was under the impression are well established and understood, but i'm not optimistic that will occur. My money is on her calling her dad to come put it in so she can get him to chastise me for not doing it, as she knows I can't stand him doing any work on my house because his work is half assed, and horribly done.

I know I went off on a tangent there, but i've been a bit irritated about it, and it seemed like the right time to bitch about it.

Branden

My wife said folding my laundry was her gift to me. She's been starting this whole "you need to wash and fold your own laundry" thing in recent months. If she doesn't want to acknowledge that there are gender roles, then all the stuff she expects me to take care of, she can start doing herself. Can't wait to tell her to deal with the sketchy looking door to door sales person herself, or to do the tire change herself when she gets another flat, or my favorite, bring the heavy boxes in from shopping that you got men from the store to put in your car for you. She doesn't like when I say "if I have to start doing all that myself, on top of everything you expect me to do as a man, what do I need you for?". She wants a new toilet in the master bathroom, I think i'm going to buy the toilet, and then just put the box in there, and tell her that since she wants it, she can put it in. I would say it would make the point, and reestablish the understanding of gender roles in the house that I was under the impression are well established and understood, but i'm not optimistic that will occur. My money is on her calling her dad to come put it in so she can get him to chastise me for not doing it, as she knows I can't stand him doing any work on my house because his work is half assed, and horribly done.

I know I went off on a tangent there, but i've been a bit irritated about it, and it seemed like the right time to bitch about it.

Branden
My wife pulled that crap too and we made a list of all of our responsibilities so that we could divide them 50/50, alternating responsibilities on a weekly basis.

She made it about three days and bailed the first time she had to mow the lawn. It took her about an hour to get the mower started, she was out there for about four hours and came back inside choking back tears. The lawn looked like shit too.

I have no idea what happened out there. Give me a couple of cold beers and a lawn mower and I'll keep myself entertained all day.

Broads are weird like that.

Branden
Even if you win, you lose.

"Yes, Dear" and forget about your ego. You'll be happier in the long run.

If you love her, do all the things you promised when you proposed.

Reactions: woodsmoke and MJF
I was pleasantly surprised this year.

I got an 8’ steel sasquatch silhouette, an arborist helmet with mesh face shield and ear pro, another 2m handheld, coffee and artisan soap, an unbelievable sounding wind gong, some new sweatpants and a temperature gun.

Not one useless thing in the bunch.
Especially that soap.

Branden
You sound sexually frustrated…..

Reactions: Bender

Branden
Divorce is the only answer.

got two shirts... when my wife opened up her new phone she said, "I wanted the Larger model, not the normal 14 Pro..." I'm such an ass. Yep time to move on... Kids were stoked on hooking them up. When dad does the shopping they get cool gifts besides clothes.

Quit buying her anything. Tell her if she's ungrateful she can suck a dick until she's happy again.

It works either way for you...

End of the day, life's too short for shitty people. Kick her ass to the curb and see how she likes being responsible for her own self.

Branden

Do your own laundry, and make sure to point out every single thing you do.

At the end of the day, if she wants to bitch kick her ass to the curb. Life's too short for shitty people in it.