• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey you peons, learn how to cut your own hair.

tumblr_pudwxt3W9P1toamj8o1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DustBun
Any American that has their businesses closed at this point deserves what they get. We have got to stand as a people. Governors and mayors have threatened and prosecuted the productive for working and gathering at church and yet many praise the unproductive rioters for the destruction they cause. The communist democrat party is a the largest terrorist group in America and needs to be treated as such. They are directly attacking this country and it is obvious enough that it needs to be acknowledged loudly.

The police won’t/can’t control rioters so what makes you think they could control 10,000x more real Americans in each city. If people open up and go back to work you can pack a weapon to work and kill commies if necessary that try to do you physical and/or economical harm and people won’t need to learn to cut their own hair. Win win.

Last edited:
Reactions: FishinGuns
Seriously, can another state take her? We'll even make it a two for one to sweeten the deal. You can have our AG too.

I’m sure much to her dismay, I’ve been spreading COVID-19 since I was in college by cutting my own hair, and friends on occasion.

She just keeps digging her re-election grave deeper and deeper. Anybody hear about that huge second wave of COVID cases from the protests weeks ago? Me neither...