hi all

Rolygmt60

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2011
NY NY
I have been lurking f or few months and would like to buy and sell a few items when I hit 100 mark. Id like to ask the senior posters. Are there alot of deadbeats on this sight?

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Re: hi all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rolygmt60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been lurking f or few months and would like to buy and sell a few items when I hit 100 mark. Id like to ask the senior posters. Are there alot of deadbeats on this sight? </div></div>

I doubt I qualify as a "senior poster" but I've been here since May of 2010. Since that time, I've purchased (2) NightForce scopes without a problem. Everyone on here is pretty trustworthy.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rolygmt60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been lurking f or few months and would like to buy and sell a few items when I hit 100 mark. Id like to ask the senior posters. Are there alot of deadbeats on this sight? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Welome. Make yourself at home.</span>

gay_friendly.jpg

Mike

Full Member Inflation
Minuteman

Only guys that come here just to buy and sell.

Make sure your 100 posts really contribute to the site.

jcfd2201

Playing with fire!
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
NE Arizona

A few months? Registered 12/4/2011

So how fast do you think you can get 100 post?

If I were you I would just go ahead and ask the members here how much the stuff you want to sell is worth. That will save everyone a bunch of time and aggravation!

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few months? Registered 12/4/2011

If I were you I would just go ahead and ask the members here how much the stuff you want to sell is worth. That will save everyone a bunch of time and aggravation! </div></div>

laugh.gif
    Bwahahahaha

VAN1LLA G0R1LLA

Private
    Minuteman
    Oct 23, 2011

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few months? Registered 12/4/2011

If I were you I would just go ahead and ask the members here how much the stuff you want to sell is worth. That will save everyone a bunch of time and aggravation! </div></div>

roflol128408476892002500.jpg