• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hi all

Rolygmt60

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2011
NY NY
I have been lurking f or few months and would like to buy and sell a few items when I hit 100 mark. Id like to ask the senior posters. Are there alot of deadbeats on this sight?

Re: hi all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rolygmt60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been lurking f or few months and would like to buy and sell a few items when I hit 100 mark. Id like to ask the senior posters. Are there alot of deadbeats on this sight? </div></div>

I doubt I qualify as a "senior poster" but I've been here since May of 2010. Since that time, I've purchased (2) NightForce scopes without a problem. Everyone on here is pretty trustworthy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rolygmt60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been lurking f or few months and would like to buy and sell a few items when I hit 100 mark. Id like to ask the senior posters. Are there alot of deadbeats on this sight? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Welome. Make yourself at home.</span>

gay_friendly.jpg

Only guys that come here just to buy and sell.

Make sure your 100 posts really contribute to the site.

A few months? Registered 12/4/2011

So how fast do you think you can get 100 post?

If I were you I would just go ahead and ask the members here how much the stuff you want to sell is worth. That will save everyone a bunch of time and aggravation!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few months? Registered 12/4/2011

If I were you I would just go ahead and ask the members here how much the stuff you want to sell is worth. That will save everyone a bunch of time and aggravation! </div></div>

laugh.gif
Bwahahahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few months? Registered 12/4/2011

If I were you I would just go ahead and ask the members here how much the stuff you want to sell is worth. That will save everyone a bunch of time and aggravation! </div></div>

roflol128408476892002500.jpg