• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi cap ban in Jersey

Not great advice.

While I hope it gets overturned (local gun organizations are already in litigation) I don't think it makes sense for anyone in the state to lose existing gun rights as the test case.

Until it's overturned in the courts it's the law of the land, so violation has consequences.

Would be analogous to telling someone to ignore restrictions on silencers or automatic weapons.

And this behavior is exactly what has landed us in the position we are in today. Nobody wants to push back. Your only option is to move until there isn’t anywhere else to move to. Got to make a stand somewhere. I sure don’t see anything about mag limits anywhere in the BOR. it’s also a proven fact that mag limits do nothing to deter people. You just carry more mags and if you are good enough a mag change doesn’t really slow you down much.

we should start sending random care packages of 30 round P Mags to NJ.

No, that will be a bad idea. The mags will just end up in the hands of Antifa and other left wing terrorists that are kissing the crotches of these statists.

We all know the best way to find a gun anywhere right? Just find an anti and frisk him and search his house. Might find some other questionable shit on their computers too. Those who self identify as "antigun" are the largest group of hypocrites you will ever find. Never trust them or listen to a word that they say. They want you disarmed so they can have their merry way with you and anyone that you love.

Never give up ANYTHING. The alt-left is arming themselves and has always been arming themselves. We can already see how dangerous these rabble can be from recent events in our own country. If these shitstains can attack a defenseless woman with an infant stroller, do you think they care about anything else? NEVER beat your swords into plowshares.

No, that will be a bad idea. The mags will just end up in the hands of Antifa and other left wing terrorists that are kissing the crotches of these statists.

We all know the best way to find a gun anywhere right? Just find an anti and frisk him and search his house. Might find some other questionable shit on their computers too. Those who self identify as "antigun" are the largest group of hypocrites you will ever find. Never trust them or listen to a word that they say. They want you disarmed so they can have their merry way with you and anyone that you love.

Never give up ANYTHING. The alt-left is arming themselves and has always been arming themselves. We can already see how dangerous these rabble can be from recent events in our own country. If these shitstains can attack a defenseless woman with an infant stroller, do you think they care about anything else? NEVER beat your swords into plowshares.
You really are new around here...

ArmyJerry wants Minuteman 3’s legalized. The only plow sharing he’s ever done involved a three dollar hooker and two buddies.

And this behavior is exactly what has landed us in the position we are in today. Nobody wants to push back. Your only option is to move until there isn’t anywhere else to move to. Got to make a stand somewhere. I sure don’t see anything about mag limits anywhere in the BOR. it’s also a proven fact that mag limits do nothing to deter people. You just carry more mags and if you are good enough a mag change doesn’t really slow you down much.

Respectfully, it's very brave of you to suggest that someone from NJ should volunteer to get arrested and charged with a felony (or multiple felonies), spend time locked up, have their guns and freedom taken away, and spend the time and money to fight the charges, but I'm not sure you'd do the same.

In NJ there were ALREADY restrictions in place limiting magazines to 15 rounds. Should NJ gun owners have ignored that and gone around with 30 rounds, or even 50 round drums until they got arrested?

Do you carry a silenced machine gun with you? Why not?

Most gun owners I know contribute to state gun organizations so they can fight actions like this in court. We also try to remain engaged in encouraging responsible gun ownership by supporting local ranges, jr programs, and scouting programs.

I don't support this measure nor do I believe the faulty reasoning that was used to force it through. I'll continue to support the groups that are litigating to have the measure overturned, but until then I'm going to comply with the law.

You really are new around here...
ArmyJerry wants Minuteman 3’s legalized.

Just about nobody except a few billionaires could afford one, they are hugely expensive, even just to keep operational.

However you'll notice that the big Technocrats are all in competition to have their own ICBM fleet.
I'm just waiting for the Science Fiction style corporate wars with Musk and Ellison doing "rapid disassembly" of their rockets over each other's headquarters and Branson and the google guys deciding who they are for & against that day. HA!

Do not comply with this "law". It is null and void.

Should be advice directed to the LEO state wide. If they all stand up and tell the Gov to go fuck himself and they neither support or will uphold this law it dies without any backing. If LEO stands up for the law abiding citizen (gun owning) all they have to do is turn around and they'd find all the law abiding gun owners are standing with them. We all know no LEO will do that.

But I want to link my post from the citizen in MA gets red flagged thread as its similarly connected.
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ed-flagged-for-maga-hat.6914003/#post-7368484

The problem with these laws as has been discussed, is they are also no different than the "get back at your neighbor" type laws seen in Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, China, NK and every authoritarian regime in history. For the most part they are the same thing just worded differently so it effects peoples emotions, people too stupid and emotionally unstable to think what the long term ramifications these laws might bring.

The people that call in on their neighbor, family member, friend or whoever will face no charges, the politicians won't have their lives on the line and therefore it won't affect them either, thereby supporting such laws is easy. The people that it affects are the men and women in uniform and the law abiding gun owner. Both groups will now have their lives on the line as one is a target and the other the sword.

Any officer here or those that have friends in LE, its a good time now to start informing them or speaking up that laws such as these will erode the "blue lives matter" sentiment law abiding gun owners usually have and it might be you or your friend getting hurt or killed in a fabricated "I fear for my life" call.

But really, we as a nation didn't experience mass shootings in the capacity we have now until the last 15 years or so. Why? Until recent as a culture we generally believed in an absolute right and wrong, with that there were consequences for your actions. We believed in respect for authority and to those around you. We were taught responsibility but today all that and more are considered taboo. Its been replaced with moral relativism, narcissistic get all you can for yourself, demand respect rather than earn it, if people today even know what it means. Act out in total contempt towards others, anything goes it just depends on the moment and how you feel at that time. After each shooting, people kept asking until recent how could this happen? That's the wrong question to ask. The right one is how could it not? The chickens have come home to roost. People will always try to point out that we have had shootings in the past, but they were so infrequent that even up to Columbine to hear of such a thing would leave you numb. Now, its just common place. Paul Byrd, the baseball pitcher, in his book Free Byrd wrote and I'm paraphrasing here. "You can justify anything you want, you just have to think on it long enough." That's where we are now as a country.

Politicians and anti groups will argue that "assault style" firearms have no business being on the street, if this is a new phenomenon, as if they haven't been in the market place for the last 60 years or so. If any of these types of rifles are so bad surely we'd have seen incidents far sooner than as of late. A nation could be armed to the teeth by its citizens and without getting religious, if sound morals and principles govern their lives, what fear should you have?

So my question is this. If only police and military should have guns as is proposed by those against ownership and the writers of these Red Flag laws. What makes the average Joe on the street any different and more prone to violence than the average Joe that puts on a LE or military uniform and why are the latter 2 any less prone to committing a mass atrocity in your eyes? Think long and hard, because the 20th century alone says hi.

Should be advice directed to the LEO state wide. If they all stand up and tell the Gov to go fuck himself and they neither support or will uphold this law it dies without any backing. If LEO stands up for the law abiding citizen (gun owning) all they have to do is turn around and they'd find all the law abiding gun owners are standing with them. We all know no LEO will do that.

But I want to link my post from the citizen in MA gets red flagged thread as its similarly connected.
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ed-flagged-for-maga-hat.6914003/#post-7368484

The problem with these laws as has been discussed, is they are also no different than the "get back at your neighbor" type laws seen in Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, China, NK and every authoritarian regime in history. For the most part they are the same thing just worded differently so it effects peoples emotions, people too stupid and emotionally unstable to think what the long term ramifications these laws might bring.

The people that call in on their neighbor, family member, friend or whoever will face no charges, the politicians won't have their lives on the line and therefore it won't affect them either, thereby supporting such laws is easy. The people that it affects are the men and women in uniform and the law abiding gun owner. Both groups will now have their lives on the line as one is a target and the other the sword.

Any officer here or those that have friends in LE, its a good time now to start informing them or speaking up that laws such as these will erode the "blue lives matter" sentiment law abiding gun owners usually have and it might be you or your friend getting hurt or killed in a fabricated "I fear for my life" call.

But really, we as a nation didn't experience mass shootings in the capacity we have now until the last 15 years or so. Why? Until recent as a culture we generally believed in an absolute right and wrong, with that there were consequences for your actions. We believed in respect for authority and to those around you. We were taught responsibility but today all that and more are considered taboo. Its been replaced with moral relativism, narcissistic get all you can for yourself, demand respect rather than earn it, if people today even know what it means. Act out in total contempt towards others, anything goes it just depends on the moment and how you feel at that time. After each shooting, people kept asking until recent how could this happen? That's the wrong question to ask. The right one is how could it not? The chickens have come home to roost. People will always try to point out that we have had shootings in the past, but they were so infrequent that even up to Columbine to hear of such a thing would leave you numb. Now, its just common place. Paul Byrd, the baseball pitcher, in his book Free Byrd wrote and I'm paraphrasing here. "You can justify anything you want, you just have to think on it long enough." That's where we are now as a country.

Politicians and anti groups will argue that "assault style" firearms have no business being on the street, if this is a new phenomenon, as if they haven't been in the market place for the last 60 years or so. If any of these types of rifles are so bad surely we'd have seen incidents far sooner than as of late. A nation could be armed to the teeth by its citizens and without getting religious, if sound morals and principles govern their lives, what fear should you have?

So my question is this. If only police and military should have guns as is proposed by those against ownership and the writers of these Red Flag laws. What makes the average Joe on the street any different and more prone to violence than the average Joe that puts on a LE or military uniform and why are the latter 2 any less prone to committing a mass atrocity in your eyes? Think long and hard, because the 20th century alone says hi.
Read this crap. If I'm reading this correctly they have .gov jbt's trolling the Internet to find speech they don't approve of then stealing the persons guns.
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...der-guns-months-after-new-gun-law-took-effect
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Respectfully, it's very brave of you to suggest that someone from NJ should volunteer to get arrested and charged with a felony (or multiple felonies), spend time locked up, have their guns and freedom taken away, and spend the time and money to fight the charges, but I'm not sure you'd do the same.

First, I’d never live in NJ, ever. I liken it to the border problem we have. Many people want to move out. Not acceptable, fight your battles there. Do not bring NJ problems to other states. In regards to the individual basis you mentioned, as I have been saying, you need to fight in numbers, period! Without the numbers, yes you will lose and look foolish!

In NJ there were ALREADY restrictions in place limiting magazines to 15 rounds. Should NJ gun owners have ignored that and gone around with 30 rounds, or even 50 round drums until they got arrested?

Exactly. And now they want to lower it again. If you take your strategy you might as well go ahead and turn all of your weapons over right now because they will be calling for a ban of those to in a few years. They will just do this slowly and you will be faced with the same decision then. Are you going to comply with that? Better to make a stand now rather than later.

Do you carry a silenced machine gun with you? Why not? Actually, yes I know people that carry legally suppressed, not silenced, fully auto firearms in their vehicles. I don’t, but I know of 3 that do on a day to day basis.

Most gun owners I know contribute to state gun organizations so they can fight actions like this in court. We also try to remain engaged in encouraging responsible gun ownership by supporting local ranges, jr programs, and scouting programs.

That’s excellent and I encourage you to continue that but clearly that strategy isn’t winning you any battles.

I don't support this measure nor do I believe the faulty reasoning that was used to force it through. I'll continue to support the groups that are litigating to have the measure overturned, but until then I'm going to comply with the law.
You will be waiting forever then because it won’t be overturned.

We're likely in alignment in our views on the magazine ban (and 2nd amendment philosophy in general). I just wanted to put some context around your assertions that "this behavior is exactly what has landed us in the position we are in today. Nobody wants to push back."

The great majority of NJ residents are not gun owners, so they have little passion or opinion on any legislation pertaining to firearms. Additionally, the majority of local and state legislatures are Loberal/Democrat, and there is a long history of gun restrictions, so that leaves gun owners with a very small foundation to operate from. Supporting the NRA/state gun advocacy groups, participating in local events, and working to elect sensible representatives is a slow process, but it's the one that we have.

Again, giving up my freedom, the livelihood of my family, and the permanent loss of my gun rights to defy a magazine ban in a state where there are already magazine bans in place doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
If you comply with tyrannical laws you are part of the problem. When tyranny becomes law, defiance becomes duty. If every gun owner took up arms and said "enough of this shit" it would be over. And that's the only way it ends...except of course for the complete death of freedom.

Someone nailed it earlier. You can't simply move to a difference state forever. I live in Colorado and I will continue to live in Colorado if I am killed by agents of tyranny for living my life the way I want to live it then so be it. I'll damn sure take as many of them with me as possible and I'll not step foot in jail.

If everyone shared this mentality instead of tucking your tail between your legs to cover your pussy we could get on with it already.

If you comply with tyrannical laws you are part of the problem. When tyranny becomes law, defiance becomes duty. If every gun owner took up arms and said "enough of this shit" it would be over. And that's the only way it ends...except of course for the complete death of freedom.

The problem with this is that you are exactly correct.

However since they won't all stand together, it's easy to hang anyone that steps out of line separately.
Divide and Conquer and cut your choice from the herd one at a time. They have been doing it for a long time & it still works.

Way too many gun owners would refuse to take a stand because of way too many saying:
"Well I don't need those big magazines and 'assault rifles' for my deer 'hunting'"
"It's only common sense to give up a little so we are 'safer' from the criminals"
"Well they should follow the law even if they don't like it"

So since that's a well known fact anyone that takes a stand soon finds themselves facing the full power of an out of control government with usually just about nobody to back them up, the enemies of freedom have full freedom to do as they wish.

Then as the indoctrination continues on your children, paid for by you, a smaller and smaller part of the population cares about freedom and an ever greater part worships the government as their provider, protector and saviour.

The problem with this is that you are exactly correct.

However since they won't all stand together, it's easy to hang anyone that steps out of line separately.
Divide and Conquer and cut your choice from the herd one at a time. They have been doing it for a long time & it still works.

Way too many gun owners would refuse to take a stand because of way too many saying:
"Well I don't need those big magazines and 'assault rifles' for my deer 'hunting'"
"It's only common sense to give up a little so we are 'safer' from the criminals"
"Well they should follow the law even if they don't like it"

So since that's a well known fact anyone that takes a stand soon finds themselves facing the full power of an out of control government with usually just about nobody to back them up, the enemies of freedom have full freedom to do as they wish.

Then as the indoctrination continues on your children, paid for by you, a smaller and smaller part of the population cares about freedom and an ever greater part worships the government as their provider, protector and saviour.
We need QRFs. We could call them minute men.

Someone nailed it earlier. You can't simply move to a difference state forever. I live in Colorado and I will continue to live in Colorado if I am killed by agents of tyranny for living my life the way I want to live it then so be it. I'll damn sure take as many of them with me as possible and I'll not step foot in jail.

If everyone shared this mentality instead of tucking your tail between your legs to cover your pussy we could get on with it already.

Respectfully, you're an internet tough guy trying to impress the anonymous crowd with your indignance and zero-tolerance. Blah, blah, blah.

So you walk around with a sawed off shotgun? Or a machine gun with a silencer?

Do you keep a rifle with a round in the chamber in your vehicle?

Do you ride a snowmobile while carrying?

Do you buy, sell, or use new (not grandfathered) magazines with a capacity greater than 15 rounds?

All illegal in Colorado.

You're essentially living in communist goddamn China with all of those restriction on your Constitutional Rights.

Shouldn't you be in a protracted stand-off of some kind with state and federal authorities until all of those laws are repealed? None of them appear in the constitution.

Or is your tail covering your pussy tonight?

(I actually don't mean to offend you, and I don't really mean the mean things I posted above. Just trying to point out a bit of the hypocrisy in your post)

Respectfully, you're an internet tough guy trying to impress the anonymous crowd with your indignance and zero-tolerance. Blah, blah, blah.

Do you buy, sell, or use new (not grandfathered) magazines with a capacity greater than 15 rounds?

All illegal in Colorado.

You're essentially living in communist goddamn China with all of those restriction on your Constitutional Rights.

Shouldn't you be in a protracted stand-off of some kind with state and federal authorities until all of those laws are repealed? None of them appear in the constitution.

(I actually don't mean to offend you, and I don't really mean the mean things I posted above. Just trying to point out a bit of the hypocrisy in your post)

Respectfully, go fuck yourself. I do as I please without regard for unConstitutional laws. It’s easy to disregard men who refuse to live under the yoke of tyranny as bluster when you’re so quick to kneel.

I’ve accepted that I’ll die in defense of my freedom. Just a matter of time. ‘Men’ like you are incredulous of any such claim because it is incomprehensible to you that anyone would sacrifice everything to live freely.

Like I said before: YOU are as much the problem as the tyrants.

Should be mass non compliance. People should send mags there. People there should have a giant rally all holding mags.

And fuck any cop who enforces this shit. You people that support police are retarded. They will enforce every gun law that comes down the pike.

I like this. Flood the damn capitol with magazines. It'd be one hell of a message if enough people did it. All it'd cost is your shittiest busted mag worthy of the trash bin anyway, and everybody has at least one. So all it'd really cost is a couple bucks in shipping. Imagine 100,000 mags just showing up.

These laws have passed any semblance of reason and are designed to directly make it more difficult to be a law abiding firearms owner with obscure "gotchas" written in and silly shit and hoops you have to jump through, like here in WA now (you don't know how sad that is to write). We do have one very good firearms safety law here though, one that can potentially save lives, but it goes completely unnoticed and ignored --firearms safes are not taxable here, practically the only thing that isn't.

I'd like to see things fixed but everything seems to be off the tracks and heading in the opposite direction. The solutions to our problems simply will not be accepted by the current government. We need new people who aren't corrupt and don't represent a party, who aren't paid for by some corporation. Who are held accountable for their actions and promises. Until then, expect more and more laws, more and more prisons, until the whole thing collapses. Because that's how America works. It never changes because that's the right thing to do anymore, it only changes when the bubble bursts. This government is ran no different than the stock market (look at our debt!) and it'll push the bubble, ie the people, until it bursts.

I like this. Flood the damn capitol with magazines. It'd be one hell of a message if enough people did it. All it'd cost is your shittiest busted mag worthy of the trash bin anyway, and everybody has at least one. So all it'd really cost is a couple bucks in shipping. Imagine 100,000 mags just showing up.

These laws have passed any semblance of reason and are designed to directly make it more difficult to be a law abiding firearms owner with obscure "gotchas" written in and silly shit and hoops you have to jump through, like here in WA now (you don't know how sad that is to write). We do have one very good firearms safety law here though, one that can potentially save lives, but it goes completely unnoticed and ignored --firearms safes are not taxable here, practically the only thing that isn't.

I'd like to see things fixed but everything seems to be off the tracks and heading in the opposite direction. The solutions to our problems simply will not be accepted by the current government. We need new people who aren't corrupt and don't represent a party, who aren't paid for by some corporation. Who are held accountable for their actions and promises. Until then, expect more and more laws, more and more prisons, until the whole thing collapses. Because that's how America works. It never changes because that's the right thing to do anymore, it only changes when the bubble bursts. This government is ran no different than the stock market (look at our debt!) and it'll push the bubble, ie the people, until it bursts.

I've got some nasty FAL mags I keep around for no particular reason. Let's do it.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

All illegal in Colorado.

At what point is enough? How far are you willing to bow to the law? I'd say firearms owners in America have been more than gracious and accommodating.

If they come for all your shit tomorrow, say you've got $200,000 invested in it all and it represents every disposable dollar and some non-disposable ones for the last 40 years, you're gonna hand it over because some scheming fuck who you KNOW has an ulterior motive says you have to?

They say a frog in a pot with the water slowly risen to a boil won't notice it's being cooked. I sorta get that from what you're saying, but not denigrating you, you're just saying what every apathetic American has been doing that's led us to this point. That goes for pretty much all of us too, because fact is it's happening under our watch. Whatever we're doing, voting and jumping through hoops and abiding by laws, it's not working. If every gun owner in Jersey showed up with high capacity mags in a mass march on the capitol, unarmed, just the fucking mags, I bet that shit law would disappear as fast as it was signed. Cops were fast to get behind some shit they made up one day at a Starbucks not far from here to appease some fuckface, but the next day when fifteen or more guys showed up doing the same thing, they didn't wanna get involved.

Marijuana got made legal here because they have a protest in Seattle every year where up to a quarter million people gather and smoke it in front of the cops for the last twenty years. Homos and trannys got squared away because they came out of the closet and demanded their Rights be respected. Lenny Bruce said fuck in public and now I'm saying it in a public forum. None of this shit was legal when people were fighting for it, and the potheads were told to abide by the law and vote and just keep having hope, but until it's made legal, don't use it. Well, that just doesn't work unless you're on the other side. Smoking it anyway and doing it in numbers that defied enforcement did work. Just a fact.

We just need to organize. It's what the internet is for. Time and a place and you just show up. No excuses, you show up, unless whatever you're doing is more important than the 2A of course. Otherwise, your ass needs to be present and accounted for at every big gathering and there needs to be 2-4 a year with core members showing up to hearings, etc. Short of this, just keep on handing over your rights. Use it or lose it, whatever phrase gets your ass moving. Voting and donating to the NRA and buying ammo or loading belting a can, it ain't enough.

I'll show up in downtown Seattle and I'll bring the biggest, most vile weapon in the inventory to march it in a non-violent parade. My back, knees and feet are fucked up, but I'll be there, what's your excuse? But I can't do it alone or they'll just take my shit away and call me crazy, in which case they'd be correct. A few thousand of us now, and it's national news and the cops will wind up escorting us instead.

I've got some nasty FAL mags I keep around for no particular reason. Let's do it.

I have a couple busted Glock mags and some dented AR mags. I don't anything about Jersey except NYC makes fun of it but that doesn't say much. I don't know who'd deserve 'em the most.

Anyone in Jersey got an address of a deserving asshole? I have a dollar or two I can waste to prove a point.

Respectfully, go fuck yourself. I do as I please without regard for unConstitutional laws. It’s easy to disregard men who refuse to live under the yoke of tyranny as bluster when you’re so quick to kneel.

I’ve accepted that I’ll die in defense of my freedom. Just a matter of time. ‘Men’ like you are incredulous of any such claim because it is incomprehensible to you that anyone would sacrifice everything to live freely.

Like I said before: YOU are as much the problem as the tyrants.

Very tough and brave words from a man who's bowing down to the unconstitutional "laws" of the state of Colorado.

Suckling at the teat of the government every day while spouting angry words at other people on the internet doesn't make you a patriot and it doesn't make you superior to anyone. It just means that you're angry for buckling to the tyrants every goddamn day so you're trying to position yourself as somehow "better" than someone else.

You're not.

You piss and moan on the internet instead of taking action of any kind.

You sir, are a hypocrite.

(Again, I have no anger or malice for you at all. Just trying to position a mirror for you to talk into. I'm not an angry enough person to be good at internet flame wars, particularly if I don't know the other person in real life.)

Marijuana got made legal here because they have a protest in Seattle every year where up to a quarter million people gather and smoke it in front of the cops for the last twenty years. Homos and trannys got squared away because they came out of the closet and demanded their Rights be respected. Lenny Bruce said fuck in public and now I'm saying it in a public forum. None of this shit was legal when people were fighting for it, and the potheads were told to abide by the law and vote and just keep having hope, but until it's made legal, don't use it. Well, that just doesn't work unless you're on the other side. Smoking it anyway and doing it in numbers that defied enforcement did work. Just a fact.

We just need to organize. It's what the internet is for. Time and a place and you just show up. No excuses, you show up, unless whatever you're doing is more important than the 2A of course. Otherwise, your ass needs to be present and accounted for at every big gathering and there needs to be 2-4 a year with core members showing up to hearings, etc. Short of this, just keep on handing over your rights. Use it or lose it, whatever phrase gets your ass moving. Voting and donating to the NRA and buying ammo or loading belting a can, it ain't enough.

I'll show up in downtown Seattle and I'll bring the biggest, most vile weapon in the inventory to march it in a non-violent parade. My back, knees and feet are fucked up, but I'll be there, what's your excuse? But I can't do it alone or they'll just take my shit away and call me crazy, in which case they'd be correct. A few thousand of us now, and it's national news and the cops will wind up escorting us instead.

Being arrested for smoking weed is a misdemeanor. None of your rights will be taken away as a result of the arrest and the consequences are negligible.

Getting arrested in NJ with a banned magazine/gun is a felony. In addition to the jail time, court costs, etc, you also lose your gun rights permanently. You also have a felony arrest on your record which will follow you everywhere.

I'm not willing to do that to my family because of goading from anonymous people on the internet who have no intention of doing the same.

I've previously mentioned how I currently support the organiztions who are currently fighting in court to get the new measures overturned. I was out of the country when the last march on Trenton took place, but members of my club went so we supported them.

At what point is enough? How far are you willing to bow to the law? I'd say firearms owners in America have been more than gracious and accommodating.

If they come for all your shit tomorrow, say you've got $200,000 invested in it all and it represents every disposable dollar and some non-disposable ones for the last 40 years, you're gonna hand it over because some scheming fuck who you KNOW has an ulterior motive says you have to?

They say a frog in a pot with the water slowly risen to a boil won't notice it's being cooked. I sorta get that from what you're saying, but not denigrating you, you're just saying what every apathetic American has been doing that's led us to this point. That goes for pretty much all of us too, because fact is it's happening under our watch. Whatever we're doing, voting and jumping through hoops and abiding by laws, it's not working. If every gun owner in Jersey showed up with high capacity mags in a mass march on the capitol, unarmed, just the fucking mags, I bet that shit law would disappear as fast as it was signed. Cops were fast to get behind some shit they made up one day at a Starbucks not far from here to appease some fuckface, but the next day when fifteen or more guys showed up doing the same thing, they didn't wanna get involved.

I live nowhere near either NJ or WA but I’d be willing to travel there to make a point. If all of us did that it would send a message. What you stated was what I’ve been preaching for awhile. We must have numbers and we must do it soon. Time is running out.

Being arrested for smoking weed is a misdemeanor. None of your rights will be taken away as a result of the arrest and the consequences are negligible.

Getting arrested in NJ with a banned magazine/gun is a felony. In addition to the jail time, court costs, etc, you also lose your gun rights permanently. You also have a felony arrest on your record which will follow you everywhere.

I'm not willing to do that to my family because of goading from anonymous people on the internet who have no intention of doing the same.

I've previously mentioned how I currently support the organiztions who are currently fighting in court to get the new measures overturned. I was out of the country when the last march on Trenton took place, but members of my club went so we supported them.

All of you need to go. That’s our point. I’d even show up and support you and even help pay for others to do so, if needed. As you stated, having an illegal magazine or gun might be a felony charge but 25 police officers aren’t going to arrest 3000 people, catch my drift? As Strykervet mentioned, all of these other groups gained things it seems from doing these things, Hell some are even a protected class now. It’s time for gun owners to step up and do something as well, I mean afterall, our rights are actually there protected and are black and white.

Man, they are trying hard to get rid of guns. now a mag is a felony so every gun owner is a felon. Don't forget, now that you are a felon, you cannot be in possession of a firearm or you go back to jail. bye bye guns.

how does this shit makes sense? drugs are a misdemeanor and a mag is a felony.

Very tough and brave words from a man who's bowing down to the unconstitutional "laws"

I don’t know if you’re intentionally obstinate or you simply can’t read. Either way, I’ve wasted enough time.

You keep being a good, obedient citizen until one day you can’t even cut vegetables because you had to turn your pointy kitchen knives in at the local police station. Maybe then it will occur to you, too late, that your eagerness to comply was shameful.

Or find your sack and ignore the fuckers and someday deal with the consequences. The choice is yours to make.

I don’t know if you’re intentionally obstinate or you simply can’t read. Either way, I’ve wasted enough time.

You keep being a good, obedient citizen until one day you can’t even cut vegetables because you had to turn your pointy kitchen knives in at the local police station. Maybe then it will occur to you, too late, that your eagerness to comply was shameful.

Or find your sack and ignore the fuckers and someday deal with the consequences. The choice is yours to make.

Simply not complying isnt enough. Lots of people I’ve talked to said they’d simply not comply and keep them hidden away, which is effectively the same thing as turning them in. What good is a tool that you cannot use? There needs to be blatant mass non compliance as well as use of said item! However, if NJ is already 90% gun users he may have a point, he may not be able to raise the numbers needed to fight this.

I'm actually ribbing you more than anything else.

I appreciate the support from you and other anonymous folks here who are encouraging me to be the sacrificial lamb and get locked up for you, but for now I'll fight the slow fight and support efforts through the legal system.

Which is exactly what you and the others are doing.

Unless of course I missed the picture of you riding a snowmobile through Boulder with a sawed-off shotgun in your hand and a locked and loaded automatic rifle with a 30 round magazine slung on your back...

Simply not complying isnt enough. Lots of people I’ve talked to said they’d simply not comply and keep them hidden away, which is effectively the same thing as turning them in. What good is a tool that you cannot use? There needs to be blatant mass non compliance as well as use of said item! However, if NJ is already 90% gun users he may have a point, he may not be able to raise the numbers needed to fight this.
RIGHT!!! Whether or not they are "lost in a boating accident" or buried under the shed out back, they have been removed. And they will be happy as long as you can not openly use them.

For anyone interested, here's a link to the dissenting opinion from Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas. IMO it's a FANTASTIC opinion on why the ban should NOT have been allowed and it provides a lot of useful perspective that should be used by the ANJRPC and NRA in the Supreme Court appeal. Starts on page 42:

https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/183170p.pdf

Reactions: QuickNDirty

I appreciate the support from you and other anonymous folks here who are encouraging me to be the sacrificial lamb and get locked up for you, but for now I'll fight the slow fight and support efforts through the legal system.

Unless of course I missed the picture of you riding a snowmobile through Boulder with a sawed-off shotgun in your hand and a locked and loaded automatic rifle with a 30 round magazine slung on your back...

I have no reason or inclination to go anywhere near Boulder and I'm not encouraging you to get locked up. I'm encouraging you to acknowledge that men have no jurisdiction over your natural right to self defense and to fight and die if necessary for your freedom. Men have been doing it for 243 years now and unfortunately it will always be necessary.

"From my cold dead hands" is more than a mere platitude to some of us.

Reactions: deersniper
I have no reason or inclination to go anywhere near Boulder and I'm not encouraging you to get locked up. I'm encouraging you to acknowledge that men have no jurisdiction over your natural right to self defense and to fight and die if necessary for your freedom. Men have been doing it for 243 years now and unfortunately it will always be necessary.

"From my cold dead hands" is more than a mere platitude to some of us.

I appreciate you saying that you don't want me to get locked up. Likewise, I was just ribbing you in my prior replies, so I do NOT want you (or anyone else) doing anything anything reckless.

I appreciate and agree with your point about the necessity to be vigilant against those who attempt to legislate our natural rights out of existence. In a state that is VERY apt to push legislation against natural rights, I support candidates and organizations that look to preserve and protect them. As a gun owner I try to do more than just leave the guns in the safe "until needed" and I remain very active with clubs, ranges, and organizations who promote and support the 2nd amendment and gun owners. In that regard I think I do more than most, but there's always room to do more.

I'm hopeful that the recent appointment of federal and supreme court judges/justices will help us win some of the challenges against the absurd state laws in place, as well as discourage copy cat states from pursuing similar feel-good legislation.

Placeholder for future pic of riding a snowmobile with a loaded machinegun. Il put on a silenced upper just for you

Reactions: 1500varmint
Anyone looking for reason from local LE is dreaming.
Nothing they like better than flexing goberment supplied and backed muscle. “Just doing my job...”

Better look inward...

Posted this in the other thread on this topic:

http://nj1015.com/you-cant-have-large-ammo-magazines-in-nj-but-now-cops-can/

You can’t have large ammo magazines in NJ. But soon cops could

"
The bill now on Gov. Phil Murphy’s desk would let off-duty police carry magazines holding 17 rounds of ammunition or less. They could possess magazines that can carry more than 17 rounds, if it’s used with their work-issued firearm.
Colligan said he didn’t receive calls from any police officers over the past week who had gotten into trouble carrying guns while off-duty.
“Some people chose to be at risk. Some departments, some chiefs, as they should consider their members always on duty. Because we are always on duty. Those chiefs were allowing their members to continue to carry it,” he said. “But some departments and some prosecutor’s offices didn’t want their members carrying the larger capacity magazines off duty, which quite frankly doesn’t make sense to me. But they’re responsible for their members, and that’s what they chose to do.”

So civilians are still limited to 10 rounds, but the police now have GREATER capacity than before.