• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Citizen in MA "Red Flagged" for MAGA hat...

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    She didnt hand shit over.

She is a Harvard grad student.

Her snowflake room mates "profiled" her as a conservative and searched her private spaces looking for guns. Than they called cops saying they "feared" for their lives.

Cops investigated and found she was legit.

Land lord still wants her to leave.

In MA your renter can go months without paying land lord rent and you cant evict them....they have rights.

This will be interesting.

Could be good "Heller" type case - Citizens have an individual right to the means of self defense - extra nice as its the liberal bastion of Cambridge and involves a Harvard grad student.

She didnt have a choice room mates let them in.

Cops didnt take her stuff the "Red Flag" was found not legit.

Now she has the issue of the land lord saying she has to leave or she will have to make up the rent difference if her room mates leave.

Rent on her place is $6K.

I say land lord should be telling room mates that they are free to leave but the rental agreement requires they fulfill their obligation.

Unfortunately discriminating snow flakes have more rights than Trump gun owners that are victims of domestic violence.

If only Dr Ford had a gun......

I dont know if this is tecnically "Red Flagging" though MA does have such a law.

Id say it fits the bill.

Room mates say they fear for their life for sole reason person has a firearm, never broke a law, and call police to take or secure firearms.

I would say that would be red flagging.

If MA did not have the law I think the police would have said "Call me when their is a crime".

but now they are required to respond.

How about charging her roommates with some crimes for trespassing into her room, ransacking her stuff & filing false police reports?

Maybe we'll just have to wait for Karma to visit them one day when they find out too late the world is a very bad place and there are actual bad people in it that don't care about their "precious feelings".

scotus is as criminally corrupt as the fbi

QUOTE="XLR308, post: 7367542, member: 121457"]Sounds like the first best case to bring to the SCOTUS and start challenging just how unconstitutional these bullshit laws are.
    That and thankfully she wasn't murdered by the police during the process.[/QUOTE]

How about this, anyone with a brain, an ounce of sense and the spinal fortitude to protect yourself stay out of the northeast? Let those communist, free loading, lazy, worthless pieces of human garbage eat one another while the rest of us watch and laugh.

No-one has brought up the 'previous abusive relationship' that led her to owning/possessing firearms for protection. I wonder if she was originally 'hiding' from her assailant? Her whereabouts are public media now, for sure.

The useless piss-head roomies should be instantly evicted, AND continue to have to pay for their portion of the rent. And damages. And penalties. And whatever else this GOOD girl needs to continue her studies, unhindered.

This situation is pathetic.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Room mates turned her in. Figured because she was from Alabama and had a MAGA hat so she had to have guns.

She does but she is also licensed and a victim of domestic abuse....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...o-move-out-because-she-has-legally-owned-guns

Land lord is trying to evict her.

How is this not a civil rights violation?

Sue them all.

It is a civil rights violation but she needs to hire a high end attorney via GoFundme...

The red flag laws are the most heinous law ever put in place and they are a stroke of genius. It keeps people like us in the shadows....afraid to show that we are firearms enthusiasts since some neighbor may just call and turn you in....the reporter doesn't have to prove a damn thing.

These laws need to be challenged and thrown out. Not saying there aren't bona fide reasons to prevent a looney tune from getting armed but there has to be due process and a real, concrete reason with evidence versus heresy.

The problem with these laws as has been discussed, is they are also no different than the "get back at your neighbor" type laws seen in Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, China, NK and every authoritarian regime in history. For the most part they are the same thing just worded differently so it effects peoples emotions, people too stupid and emotionally unstable to think what the long term ramifications these laws might bring.

The people that call in on their neighbor, family member, friend or whoever will face no charges, the politicians won't have their lives on the line and therefore it won't affect them either, thereby supporting such laws is easy. The people that it affects are the men and women in uniform and the law abiding gun owner. Both groups will now have their lives on the line as one is a target and the other the sword.

Any officer here or those that have friends in LE, its a good time now to start informing them or speaking up that laws such as these will erode the "blue lives matter" sentiment law abiding gun owners usually have and it might be you or your friend getting hurt or killed in a fabricated "I fear for my life" call.

But really, we as a nation didn't experience mass shootings in the capacity we have now until the last 15 years or so. Why? Until recent as a culture we generally believed in an absolute right and wrong, with that there were consequences for your actions. We believed in respect for authority and to those around you. We were taught responsibility but today all that and more are considered taboo. Its been replaced with moral relativism, narcissistic get all you can for yourself, demand respect rather than earn it, if people today even know what it means. Act out in total contempt towards others, anything goes it just depends on the moment and how you feel at that time. After each shooting, people kept asking until recent how could this happen? That's the wrong question to ask. The right one is how could it not? The chickens have come home to roost. People will always try to point out that we have had shootings in the past, but they were so infrequent that even up to Columbine to hear of such a thing would leave you numb. Now, its just common place. Paul Byrd, the baseball pitcher, in his book Free Byrd wrote and I'm paraphrasing here. "You can justify anything you want, you just have to think on it long enough." That's where we are now as a country.

Politicians and anti groups will argue that "assault style" firearms have no business being on the street, if this is a new phenomenon, as if they haven't been in the market place for the last 60 years or so. If any of these types of rifles are so bad surely we'd have seen incidents far sooner than as of late. A nation could be armed to the teeth by its citizens and without getting religious, if sound morals and principles govern their lives, what fear should you have?

So my question is this. If only police and military should have guns as is proposed by those against ownership and the writers of these Red Flag laws. What makes the average Joe on the street any different and more prone to violence than the average Joe that puts on a LE or military uniform and why are the latter 2 any less prone to committing a mass atrocity in your eyes? Think long and hard, because the 20th century alone says hi.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    The problem with these laws as has been discussed, is they are also no different than the "get back at your neighbor" type laws seen in Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, China, NK and every authoritarian regime in history. For the most part they are the same thing just worded differently so it effects peoples emotions, people too stupid and emotionally unstable to think what the long term ramifications these laws might bring.

The people that call in on their neighbor, family member, friend or whoever will face no charges, the politicians won't have their lives on the line and therefore it won't affect them either, thereby supporting such laws is easy. The people that it affects are the men and women in uniform and the law abiding gun owner. Both groups will now have their lives on the line as one is a target and the other the sword.

Any officer here or those that have friends in LE, its a good time now to start informing them or speaking up that laws such as these will erode the "blue lives matter" sentiment law abiding gun owners usually have and it might be you or your friend getting hurt or killed in a fabricated "I fear for my life" call.

But really, we as a nation didn't experience mass shootings in the capacity we have now until the last 15 years or so. Why? Until recent as a culture we generally believed in an absolute right and wrong, with that there were consequences for your actions. We believed in respect for authority and to those around you. We were taught responsibility but today all that and more are considered taboo. Its been replaced with moral relativism, narcissistic get all you can for yourself, demand respect rather than earn it, if people today even know what it means. Act out in total contempt towards others, anything goes it just depends on the moment and how you feel at that time. After each shooting, people kept asking until recent how could this happen? That's the wrong question to ask. The right one is how could it not? The chickens have come home to roost. People will always try to point out that we have had shootings in the past, but they were so infrequent that even up to Columbine to hear of such a thing would leave you numb. Now, its just common place. Paul Byrd, the baseball pitcher, in his book Free Byrd wrote and I'm paraphrasing here. "You can justify anything you want, you just have to think on it long enough." That's where we are now as a country.

Politicians and anti groups will argue that "assault style" firearms have no business being on the street, if this is a new phenomenon, as if they haven't been in the market place for the last 60 years or so. If any of these types of rifles are so bad surely we'd have seen incidents far sooner than as of late. A nation could be armed to the teeth by its citizens and without getting religious, if sound morals and principles govern their lives, what fear should you have?

So my question is this. If only police and military should have guns as is proposed by those against ownership and the writers of these Red Flag laws. What makes the average Joe on the street any different and more prone to violence than the average Joe that puts on a LE or military uniform and why are the latter 2 any less prone to committing a mass atrocity in your eyes? Think long and hard, because the 20th century alone says hi.

That was masterfully thought out and written. Bravo!

Reactions: j-huskey
    I just looked through the article on fox about this and volunteer to allow her to stay in my reloading room upstairs until she gets it sorted out, not sure how the wife will react but it's the right thing to do.

I have a couple extra bedrooms she can use.

1543673683386.png

I just looked through the article on fox about this and volunteer to allow her to stay in my reloading room upstairs until she gets it sorted out, not sure how the wife will react but it's the right thing to do.

She needs to declare She's gay and a Hillary supporter then the ACLU and all the other ABC agencies will come running to her defence. Springsteen will write a song about her and give a free concert to raise money. She'll be asked to appear on the View, Pelosi and Schumer will have her testify before congress and then they'll demand Trump resign, her problems will be solved. :unsure:

Reactions: Mwalex and XLR308
    Surely a Hide member lives somewhat close to there and could lend a hand.

@pmclaine .......

And I know @mcameron already moved to greener pastures.

She could get a VW Microbus loaded with shovels and rakes and other implements od destruction and live in it....... just no littering.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    I got hammered in the rear end with $$$ fines for false alarms on my security system.... Can't someone fine people for using the police as a lame ass personal attack? Seems like the same waste of a response.

I might can help you out on that if you PM me. I need details though. Now if YOU fucked up (operator error) then yeah, the fine is on you. If it's because the system fucked up (went off on it's own or went off when it wasn't supposed to) that's the service provider. Different states do things different, but if your alarm company is half assing it and costing you, you need to unfuck that regardless of who shoulders the blame in your state. See, you also have the expectation that your shit will work and you won't be charged for garbage you can't use. The cops will stop responding or put you at the lowest response level. Seen it happen more than once, and they don't tell you when they do it.

God I wish I could get back in to alarms.

I have always thought that the "GoFundMe" was most often a scam. This one I would support. Someone keep us posted and tell when and where to send our contributions.

Or SnipersHide Good Guys with Guns?.......
    @Tucker301

Every hider for $5 min could give her a lot of help. And dang the NRA better jump in.

And for you single fellows, why a mention of your empty or spare bedrooms?
    Kinda seems like you are either selling yourself short or not being up front about your intentions.

Just tell her you love a smart and attractive woman with a southern accent who believes in the 2nd Amendment.

I might can help you out on that if you PM me. I need details though. Now if YOU fucked up (operator error) then yeah, the fine is on you. If it's because the system fucked up (went off on it's own or went off when it wasn't supposed to) that's the service provider. Different states do things different, but if your alarm company is half assing it and costing you, you need to unfuck that regardless of who shoulders the blame in your state. See, you also have the expectation that your shit will work and you won't be charged for garbage you can't use. The cops will stop responding or put you at the lowest response level. Seen it happen more than once, and they don't tell you when they do it.
    God I wish I could get back in to alarms.

I don't use alarms that call the police without me manually calling them, after a homeowner not far from here got killed by a cop shooting through the front door while responding to an alarm that turned out to be nothing and the home owner had gotten there first.

I go with alarms and cameras that I control and then can manually call the police, backed up by safes and dogs.

Hard choice, but the possibility of loosing some of my stuff vs. getting killed by the police kind of steers me that way.
    If things get worse in the neighborhood, I'll move up to more human aggressive dogs.