• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from colorado.

JustSeth

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2021
Colorado
Hi there. Im Seth. Im 31 . Grew up hunting on my farm in PA , moved to colorado after my dad passed in 2013. I live in Boulder (i know) and work independently as a professional photographer and videographer. I have always been into shooting, have shot .338 lapua and .300wsm out to 1000 on my land in PA. I am half self taught and half taught by my dear friend Joe Woosman, an exceptional machinist in Hallstead , PA (my hometown). I am a competent reloader and truly enjoy the sport.
I joined SH because im sick of bothering Joe and others with my bullshit and need a community to help continue building a solid education. I am planning on taking 3 PRS courses this year from my local club (trigger time longmont) whenever they finally post dates and would like to shoot my first matches this year. In the meantime I wanted to use the information available here to better myself , and ask those who have done it before me to share wisdom. On that note - where is the correct place to ask barrel/chamber/reamer questions? I need a new .223 barrel ! Thanks , seth

The armory section would be a good place to ask that question about reamers and barrels and what not.

Also welcome from Loveland!