• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from the United Kingdom

I have read the forum rules i just want to check that i have done everything correct,i have filled my profile in,is there anything else i need to do ,as i am not great with computer related stuff,
Thanks in advance

I am curious....
- what is the 'process' for getting a centerfire rifle
- are the laws 'national' or 'local'
- how 'available' are ranges
- what is the process for purchasing a suppressor

Before I quit/retired I worked for a large US based energy drink company (that shall remain nameless) and spent quite a bit of time in Germany and Poland. The firearms/shooting sports are very, very different than the US. The only time I was in the UK was for flight transfers.....LOL.

As long as you got land you can shoot over, and there are,vermin, foxes deer, or wild boar, on the land for the larger calibre rifle, you are OK, but some parts of the UK, insist you pass the DSC1, but I have never had a problem,but I have had an open certificate since I was about 20, and you got to have a letter of your doctor as well, it is getting harder and harder, I feel sorry for the younger people who want to get into it, if you haven't got land, then you will have to join a club, and after your probation period you can apply for a firearms certificate.
A suppresser is classed the same as a rifle you got to apply for it, can't see the sense in it myself.
There are clubs I joined one not so long ago so I can shoot on MOD ranges
Hope this helps

I am curious....
- what is the 'process' for getting a centerfire rifle
- are the laws 'national' or 'local'
- how 'available' are ranges
- what is the process for purchasing a suppressor

Before I quit/retired I worked for a large US based energy drink company (that shall remain nameless) and spent quite a bit of time in Germany and Poland. The firearms/shooting sports are very, very different than the US. The only time I was in the UK was for flight transfers.....LOL.

Fill this out

Pretty fucking intrusive