• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

HI

Welcome to the Hide Monkey! God there has to be a good story behind that username...

Lol oh man. With the name there are actually 2 sides to the story behind my name and both have the same path, same destination, yet different origins.

Story 1: ever since I was about 7 years old I have been popping my knuckles, 6 to 9 times a day. by age 11 as all knuckle draggers, I mean poppers do, we want to pop them even more and start looking for other things to pop. I was watching TV with my mom and me in my superman tighty whities, I grabbed each individual toe with my Big Toe and Index Toe on the opposite foot and began to pull each toe until all 10 toes were popped. My mother instantly called me a monkey because I could literally grab almost anything with my feet, including pinch my younger brother whenever he annoyed me (as all younger siblings do).

Story 2: year was 2010, I was doing some merc work in Baghdad, I recently started hooking up with this F**king gorgeous and freaky (in bed) Army broad (yes it was forbidden for them, not for us ;) ). After a good 30 seconds of releasing the daily stress of being in the sandbox, I commenced my usual routine to release even more stress by popping my knuckles...and then my neck, wrists, and finally moved down to my toes again. "OMG you are like a Monkey popping your toes, what else can you grab?" she said. And of course I couldn't resist, I went for the bruise marking pinch on her firm side.

There is another not near as exciting or elaborate story of me when I was a squid climbing up a cliff wall in the desert, but who wants to hear that right?!

Needless to say I've been called other things, such as Linguini and Squirrel, but Monkey seemed to have more of a ring and a much better story.

Last edited: