• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

High Angle shooting practice- NFL edition

What kind of scenarios do these guys have in mind for employing these rifles? Seems like the bulk of situations would make it damn near impossible to tag the bad guy without hitting bystanders.

Hell of a job perk, though.. Getting to use a stadium as a shooting range.

Who knows.

Those cocksuckers can shoot a little....

cool stuff.
Bet that rifle came from our friends here in CO at MHSA.

The guy at field level looks to be shooting a 50 BMG at less than 60 yards. or something else just ridiculously overkill.

WTF. How many bodies will 660 grains of FMJ go through at 60 yards in a packed stadium like that??

Reactions: forrestgump01
Sometimes a hostage or 5 need to get hit to stop a bigger event.

say a Mormon or a Buddhist or a Jew decides to smuggle an explosive vest into the game... he is going to take down the entire 1/2 time show.

maybe a 50 has a place???? Can anyone take Kevlar reinforced tires and make a good suit? They did in the north Hollywood Bank of America shootout.

can someone watch you tube and make ceramic armor from plates that will stop multiple 308 rounds??? Yup

could someone bring seat cushions that hold 1/8” to 1/4” of AR 500?

lots of what ifs to plan for.

they should show all the bullets being coated with bacon grease and kissed by a gay to keep the whacks away.

say a Mormon or a Buddhist or a Jew decides to smuggle an explosive vest into the game... he is going to take down the entire 1/2 time show.

maybe a 50 has a place???? Can anyone take Kevlar reinforced tires and make a good suit? They did in the north Hollywood Bank of America shootout.

can someone watch you tube and make ceramic armor from plates that will stop multiple 308 rounds??? Yup

they should show all the bullets being coated with bacon grease and kissed by a gay to keep the whacks away.
Absolutely, +1 , because there are just so many Jews, Mormans, and Buddist running around blowing themselves up !!!!!!!! ummmmm....... really ??

In October I was at a state level advanced sniper/ovserver course. One of the guys broke out a .50 cal with frangible ammo. At about 30-40 yards, the round only penetrated 3 milk jugs filled with water. Attached is the same round in gelatin from the factory. I don't know the distance but I know the energy destroyed the table it was on.

Im sure these guys are taking every precaution.

20191013_191208.jpg

Absolutely, +1 , because there are just so many Jews, Mormans, and Buddist running around blowing themselves up !!!!!!!! ummmmm....... really ??
#thatsthejoke

We live in retard vile run by women. Can’t call a spade a spade. Cause feels

All kinds of less than .50bmg will go through that. Hell a 7rem mag with hunting bullets wizzes through AR500 at 70 yards

5EB98971-F322-493C-842B-07214B9E26B3.jpeg

Or we could. I don’t know. Stop importing Muslims to this country. Then giving them taxpayer payed for food and housing. So they have plenty of time to further islamicize others and plan more attacks. Like the Boston bombers.

.gov is like the mob. They make a problem then we get to pay protection money and protection freedom so the problem is taken care of

#thatsthejoke

We live in retard vile run by women. Can’t call a spade a spade. Cause feels
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Let me make a personal note...................dont refer to the real terrorist as Quran thumpin, flip flop wearing , booger eating, goat fucking raghead muslims .

Tell ya what.

I have revisited the idea of things that work.

A breaching round (powdered steel in a plastic capsule) dumps its energy at PB range a lot like that .50 frangible. 3” of penetration. Everything turned to jelly.

might fix the over penetration issues with a 12g at home.

Windage ribbons on the goal post should give good indications to the snipers. Although they had targets on the field how will that help them when the target would be in the seats .....

Looks like the NFL is preparing for anyone who takes a knee for the American Anthem, finally .........
I agree. What is their threat assessment? All the targets are on the field, they should have some up in the stands where the probable threat would be. Just hope the dont blow the wind call.

In October I was at a state level advanced sniper/ovserver course. One of the guys broke out a .50 cal with frangible ammo. At about 30-40 yards, the round only penetrated 3 milk jugs filled with water. Attached is the same round in gelatin from the factory. I don't know the distance but I know the energy destroyed the table it was on.

Im sure these guys are taking every precaution.

View attachment 7238254

Thats impressive. My M107 was putting FMJ rounds through 5/8 plate steel with no problem. Then fucking up stuff on the other side.

Reactions: Slash0311
There won't be any fans to worry about. The NFL has sold it's soul to the progressives. The stands will be filled with gender-neutral, manikins of color, so the TV audience will think someone still cares about what used to be football.

I agree. What is their threat assessment? All the targets are on the field, they should have some up in the stands where the probable threat would be. Just hope the dont blow the wind call.
Wind ha ha what's the longest shot they got in a stadium 200yds surrounded by a wall a couple hundred feet up. You must mean the wind coming from the building when someone opens a door from club level seats......LOL

Well this guy showed up to an NFL game in a mask and that didn't go so well...
1590511929157.png

Reactions: Decoy
6br with an 88gr Berger varminter. Range, accuracy, frangibility, easy followup shot for addtl threats.

I was very impressed. Long range ,and they caught every piece of brass as it ejected.
I am sure they were all X shots on those targets.

I can't remeber who said it but it went something like this "Golf courses are a waste that could have been a rifle range"

There won't be any fans to worry about. The NFL has sold it's soul to the progressives. The stands will be filled with gender-neutral, manikins of color, so the TV audience will think someone still cares about what used to be football.
Take a look at the Hall of Fame,everything took a shit when the knee bender from the 49ers protested.

In order to try minimizing the backlash they bought all the flags they could and plastered them up and down Fulton road and through the park.
The NFL has left our park and school system almost $150 million in debt.
Also stuck local contractors for $56 million.
The NFL took a local institution that was designed for family and destroyed it.

If they practiced at Jerry 's world you could get them to open the roof.

That way you could call in air strikes.

Or maybe halo in the a team if it gets sideways.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Take a look at the Hall of Fame,everything took a shit when the knee bender from the 49ers protested.

In order to try minimizing the backlash they bought all the flags they could and plastered them up and down Fulton road and through the park.
The NFL has left our park and school system almost $150 million in debt.
Also stuck local contractors for $56 million.
The NFL took a local institution that was designed for family and destroyed it.
It's not called the

National
Felon
League

For no reason

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642