• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories High quality gear (Outdoor Research, Arktis, etc)

Drago6

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Selling off some extra clothing, buying online can be tricky with sizing and by the time i tried it on i was outside return windows. Everything is brand new with tags with the exception of the OR jacket. Further details in the descriptions below. Price includes ground shipping with tracking, if you want package insurance that is at cost. If you buy multiple items the total amount will be decreased for the combined shipping.

Located in RI
Payment: pp f&f, venmo, apple pay, zelle

1.) Mountain Hardware gloves, brand new with tags
$40

SOLD

2.) Outdoor Research Wadi Rum pants, 34x34, brand new with tags
$65

3.) Outdoor Research Georgetown hooded jacket, size Large. Very lightly used, perfect condition. Probably my favorite jacket I've owned within the last 5 years, stretchy softshell that is windproof/water resistant, incredibly comfortable with excellent fit (I'm 6'3). Only selling because i've been bulking and really need to size up to an XL for a proper fit (in the off chance anyone has an XL and wants to sell it or trade for my L please let me know)
$100

4.) Arktis C222 combat trousers. Both are brand new with tags in the bag, both are 34w x 33l. Colors are Flecktarn and Swedish Scancam. I had never owned Arktis before and took a guess on sizing, decided to go with a larger pair so i could layer under them in colder weather, it was cost prohibitive to ship them back to the UK for a return so just trying to get my money back.
$175 (per pair)

5.) Kurmaz Gear combat pants in "Dot 44" camo. If you're not familiar with Kurmaz Gear they do made to order/custom gear in hard to find patterns, took 3 months to get mine. I ordered these and have never worn them, they are exact clones of Crye combat pants, these are in 34L which is ~34x34. The main fabric is a heavy duty twill blend fabric, stretch panels and kneepad pockets just like Crye's/Arktis.
$250

6.) Odlo base layer bottoms, 100% merino wool, 260g weight, both brand new in box. I own a pair and fell in love with them, bought 2 more as backups. For better or for worse the original pair are holding up extremely well and i fear these 2 extras will be sitting for a long time.
$70

Hosting all the above pics in album here incase there is an issue with individual links:

Last edited: