• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Hilarious YouTube Tacticool 'Operator" video - Epic Fail

Sendit6.5

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2009
Sabinal, TX
www.brushyhill.com
I ran across this video where the guy tries to look the tacticool part as he uses the wrong word throughout his instructional video. LMAO. He never even figured out the term he used was just a word that sounded similar to the correct word. Its got more that 24,000 views and 250+ "likes" from ignorant sheep that don't even realize he's simply regurgitating stuff he probably learned on youtube. This video illustrates why YOUtube can be dangerous AND why our country is in the shape it's in - people have just become more retarded than ever in our history. It's sad and funny on SO many ways! If you enjoy it, leave him a comment.

kind of disappointed he did not shoot himself those video's are sort of funny and sad .

I thought maybe he stumbled on the word at first and then carried on for the "take"....but then he doubled down and spelt it out.

Hey when I was a teenager working construction...I handed a guy a "cock gun", close enough he knew what I meant and no one got hurt. He did take the time to explain the difference...

1579094015340.png

Excellent :D

[Although I always thought the name was funny to begin with; if you've had your appendix removed can you still appendix carry? Shouldn't they have called it belly carry versus say, hip carry?]

Don't knock the 5.11's.
$4.99 when I can find them at Goodwill.
Good around the yard, working on the tractor and stuff.
I understand that but new, none stained 5.11's say it all. The limited amount of gun shows I still go to I try to covertly listen to those wearing 5.11's. It's interesting what one can "Learn". The sad thing is 5.11's are now showing up at Ham Fests by those "Operators" as well.

I understand that but new, none stained 5.11's say it all. The limited amount of gun shows I still go to I try to covertly listen to those wearing 5.11's. It's interesting what one can "Learn". The sad thing is 5.11's are now showing up at Ham Fests by those "Operators" as well.
Mmmm...and how do YOU KNOW this, lol, I am one of those ops, lol, too??. Tons of hams love their guns too. ?? Not into 5.11 myself though currently (probably ever). Funny video. ?on that listening part, though.

Last edited:
I could only get through him saying appendage 3 times before I'd had enough.

My 5.11 tac pro lite are the most comfortable pants I own. I've worn them for years and they barely look like it.

Mmmm...and how do YOU KNOW this, lol, I am one of those ops, lol, too??. Tons of hams love their guns too. ?? Not into 5.11 myself though currently (probably ever). Funny video. ?on that listening part, though.
I partake of most every Hamfest within 100 miles of me. The one in BHM should be coming up is just a short time, but my favorite is the Huntsville Al. show.

• Love
Reactions: Zorrosdens
What is wrong with 5:11's?

No shit, they're comfortable and the waistband is conducive to IWB carry. They also make a ton of different styles out of different materials. Some are just basic slacks.

Nobody whines when Bubba runs around in BDU's.

Didn't know I had to wear a certain brand of pants in order to be taken serious by the tier one tacticools...

No shit, they're comfortable and the waistband is conducive to IWB carry. They also make a ton of different styles out of different materials. Some are just basic slacks.

Didn't know I had to wear a certain brand of pants in order to be taken serious by the tier one tacticools...
If you’re not wearing Crye you can go fuck right off ???

Reactions: Fig

The guy bringing the issue up is the guy who thinks that anyone wearing or doing something he's not is a poser/wannabe/couch commando/etc

"hint"

I’m sure it depends where you live, but most places dressing up in tactical clothing draws a lot of attention. I see someone walking around in full 5:11 suit occasionally, and I notice, and they’re usually printing terribly, and to me it isn’t a good look. The way I look at it it’s just like going full bore:
tumblr_nukg73EoCp1s2fmvmo1_500.jpg

But, to each his own. I try to blend in rather than stick out.

Do people really buy those stupid ass ccw badges?

Wait, people buy cop surplus cars and deliberately push the edge of police impersonator........if not go right over.

Fucking a.......just went to that guy's u-tube channel. Some of the technical shooting skills he demonstrates are just.............horrible.

Now that I've been heavily involved in USPSA for just about a year and taken a serious look at my performance vs those who really are good, it's hard not to notice just how BAD the average person who owns a few handguns and never trains or competes (most of them) are.

As it was nasty out yesterday, I stopped by a local indoor range after work. There were five others at the line with me. They ranged from the mildly competent to the utterly clueless.

Imagine not being able to keep every single round inside a 3x5 card at 5 yards with zero time pressure: that was one of the better shooters on the line yesterday. in the utterly incompetent category were a woman who thought a teacup grip was a good idea and the idiot guy with her who said nothing.