• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hillary is back to saying Trump supporters need to be 'deprogrammed.'

E3742ED3-76E8-4B7C-A558-0446D5BC76A5.jpeg

Dis time we gonna be da jooz...
True Israle has always been "da reel joos". I am not going to explain that further.
Who did Christ call the Joos? What is the true circumcision?
If you can answer those questions correctly, you are the ones they are making war with.

Here's what I cant understand.....
At this point, people who don't think the Bible is a prophetic book, are simply obtuse, disingenuous, or......they haven't really ever read it.

True Israle has always been "da reel joos". I am not going to explain that further.
Who did Christ call the Joos? What is the true circumcision?
If you can answer those questions correctly, you are the ones they are making war with.

Here's what I cant understand.....
At this point, people who don't think the Bible is a prophetic book, are simply obtuse, disingenuous, or......they haven't really ever read it.
But there were so many other cool looking gods to chose from. And the Egyptians had the best. So the hieroglyphics are wrong?

And the bible is a kinda dirty book. There's a whole lotta begetting going on in the early parts.

The propaganda machine is already in place, thru msm, the 'education' system, government alphabet agencies, so-called justice system, woke cancel culture. But they keep pushing it further, eg Sheila Jackson Lee, who would outlaw free speech for anyone not on her side(black). The police state is upon us, and all indications are that it will keep advancing. What's that 'ammo' thing again? It's too late for voting; that's rigged too.