• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One of the 2nd amendments blood enemies actually gets it, or says she does

As the political left turns more radical every day, America is seeing more Democrats turn to the Republican party.
Reagan was once a democrat and said "the party left him, he didn't leave the party".

Gabbard wrote years ago that once she was elected, at her first meeting with Pelosi, she was told her agenda didn't mean anything, her job was to support the party 100%. Her disenchantment with the party continued until she decided to not run for reelection. It's pretty common knowledge that she never got along with senior House democrats.

The left has gone full blown radical in almost every aspect. This is undoubtedly going to turn "blue dog democrats" away from them. The south was once hard core democrat, and now we are stone cold red states.

Trumps fatal mistake in 2016 was trusting those who were told they were conservatives. Those recommendations we now know came from the deep state, like McConnell and Lindsay Graham. He's much wiser, battle hardened from the betrayals from the RINO's.

I don't think he's going to make the same mistakes again. That's why the sheer fear and panic exists in the far left.

Personally, I'd like to see Ted Nugent given a position, such as leading the ATF.

Reactions: gigamortis
At this critical point I would not take chances with the vp spot. Put her in something else like sos or sod and watch her.

I fully agree but I don't see that happening.

That doesn't mean we can't work to achieving that. First step is to take full blown control and then begin to eviscerate the agency.

Right now, the Chevron case before SCOTUS is the biggest issue on gutting control of the ATF, along with all other agencies and their BS "regulations".

I would like to see her and Cumala Harris in a VP debate.

Her cool demeanor against a cackling whore.

So which side of your mouth are you talking out of?

You sound like the HOA president

Ha ha ha. Touché. Fair point you are making (except the HOA thing). My post was poorly worded on my part…..although I assert that those two statements are not mutually exclusive.

I guess what I meant to say is: I do believe people politicians change their opinions on things, however one cannot/should not put their ultimate trust in a politician…..the proof should be in the pudding, so to speak.

We have all seen a politician we thought was “one of the good guys” flip flop on a stance he had/she held prior to being elected. I’m just saying that I believe that a politician is also capable of doing the opposite (e.g. reversing a “bad” position into a “good” one). We should have a “healthy” distrust of all politicians and expect them to prove their rhetoric (or new found stance on an issue) with their voting record…..and we should hold them accountable (either at the ballot box or via communication with them).

If that doesn’t provide any clarification to my original post, my apologies…..I don’t think I can verbalize it any better.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
Would

qpRsdOBSeGmKNGb-400x400-noPad.jpg

I find it odd that Sarah Huckabee Sanders name hasn't come up as a VP running mate ,as long as the RNC is dead set on a female running mate ,I think she proved herself capable of handling the lefts BS quite well , and she's the governor of Arkansas now so has some political experience, seems like a no-brainer to me ,except that her husband didn't get along with Trump , or was that the blondes fat fuck of a asshat.

Reactions: Pbgt and AmmoFort
I agree with some of her views but it's a hard pass as VP.

I think maybe a cabinet position could be open for her.

I go with Kristi Noemi for VP as of now.
Noemi is my favorite choice by a landslide, but there are a few others I can live with, most importantly I just want to win, another 4 years like this and I fear we may never recover, if it took just 4 years to fall this far I can’t fathom 8.

Reactions: Mcrider55
First, do you guys mean Noem? Her name isn't Noemi and if you are that big of fans you should know it.

Second, remember her stance on tranny stuff. She is a coward.

Noemi is my favorite choice by a landslide, but there are a few others I can live with, most importantly I just want to win, another 4 years like this and I fear we may never recover, if it took just 4 years to fall this far I can’t fathom 8.
My #1 choice would be my Governor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She is terrorizing the left down here and I don't want to give her up. I see her as a major player in the coming years and possibly 2028 POTUS candidate.

My #1 choice would be my Governor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She is terrorizing the left down here and I don't want to give her up. I see her as a major player in the coming years and possibly 2028 POTUS candidate.
I do like her, she could make waves if she would come down on Tyson foods like a Banshee, but it would take allot of guts.

Alot of women's names being thrown around like that's a necessary thing. I'm just hoping he doesn't pick another backstabber.

We're not picking this for cutest couple. Let's not frame this like the retards do and hope for the best candidate and leave sex out of the conversation