• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One of the 2nd amendments blood enemies actually gets it, or says she does

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas

Tulsi Gabbard has in the past been one of our true enemies in the 2nd Amendment community, during her stint in congress she was an outright opponent and simply a gun grabber. Now she’s actually one of the few supporters that will actually say out loud what the one of the 2nd amendment’s purpose really is, to defend the people against the government if need be. I’m obviously suspect about such a 180, but she seems to be positioning herself to be Trump’s running mate. Her logic on why she had this revelation is sound, if the last 4 years didn’t show you the threat of government tyranny nothing short of tanks rolling down the street will. I’ve always been on board with allot of her views, now that the most important one to me is checked I think I’m ok with her being Trump’s pick, and considering she’s a natural fighter and very likable it could prove to be a wise choice. I am hoping it is a true conversion and not just positioning, but considering her long history of government distrust I’m hopeful, besides it’s a definite plus Hillary Clinton hates her with the power of a thousand suns.

Last edited:
Imma need to “interview” her in person.

EAD00BCA-D271-48F7-AF50-D9A7159B10FB.png

She's definitely Three Factor Authentication- you can see it in her eyes. The only question is would she let you live afterward.

I like how the leg strap is putting a smile on her face in that pic.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
She is the only sane Demorat that I have the ability to listen to. Have followed her over the last 10 years or so. Trying to hear the other side while not being called a racist, homophobe, islamophobe etc. Now that she has disassociated herself from that bunch of lunatics' on the left I think she could bring something to the table in a Trump administration. Be it VP or Cabinet Position. She is also easy on the eyes!

Solid interview. She gives a sound explanation of her change in stance that didn't appear to be grasping at bs. Her earlier opinions were based on how she was raised, and given time and education, she has changed them. The COVID bs opened a lot of eyes.

Still a politician though, and could always turn out to be another Pense traitorous c*nt. Could also be a fact that none of this matters because the race has been decided already. Only time will tell.

SHE IS A PICE OF SHIT! CUNT SIGHNED EVERY ANTI GUN BILL THEY PUT ON FRONT OF HER!

She couldn't win as a democrat anymore so shes putting on a bullshit front trying to get votes to get back in office any way possible.

She needs to take her acne covered face and bury it in the sand forever!

I'd like to trust her. Of late she's made some sane comments that makes one think she's seen the light on a lot of things. Is she wanting to be Trump's running mate? Be interesting if she does get picked. However, does a leopard ever really change its spots?
Does she really wants what's best for the country as she says?

Read every comment, some twice. Sounds to me like she falls into the category of "The lesser of two evils"....
You would vote for her before you would vote for Big Mike Obama.
You would vote for ___________ (Fill in the blank) before you would vote for her.
The house is still divided.

SHE IS A PICE OF SHIT! CUNT SIGHNED EVERY ANTI GUN BILL THEY PUT ON FRONT OF HER!

She couldn't win as a democrat anymore so shes putting on a bullshit front trying to get votes to get back in office any way

Reapossible.

She needs to take her acne covered face and bury it in the sand forever!
Really, signing bills is an executive function. Was she a Governor, president or mayor at some point in her life that I'm not familiar with?

Reactions: Yasherka
Make no mistake, the communist, devil-worshipping pedos in charge are not dumb at all. They know what she needs to say to get infiltrated into the "conservative" camp. If she does make it in, she'll just be another sleeper waiting on the bat signal to go scorched earth from the inside. Look at the previous Trump administration and take note of the number of traitors that had infiltrated it.

Trump was for AWB before he was against it.

At this point unless you are Ron Paul, I believe you support the 2A just to get elected regardless of what you say or if you have tits.
You can tell when politicians lie: Their lips move.

Both Republicans and Democrats are against guns, it's just that the Republicans are willing to fake giving a shit for votes. My assumption is that Mrs. Gabbard is another political whore who will say and do anything for power. I would be willing to rethink my position should she successfully manage to roll back significant anti-gun legislation like the NFA.

Reactions: TACC and atomic41
View attachment 8374519

Stop letting the little head think for the big head.

100% on point!

Bunch of weebs throwing their vote at a pair of worn out tits while in reality best they can get is a heifer. And for what? So flip flop tits there can sacrifice their children the war machine?

No different than those idiots who voted to not pay their student loans.

Fucking retards

I hope to God she isn’t in the running for the VP slot. I will fully admit she was the most quasi-center of the mainstream Democrats a few years back. I equated her to a great 10-round group with one or two flyers that drove you nuts because you could never get them all in the same cluster.

Unlike many here, I DO believe that people CAN change their opinions/stances on certain issues. If not a total reversal, at least learning some nuance to their previous stance(s). I know as I’ve grown older and seen more things, I have evolved in my beliefs on some issues.

All of this being said, I believe strongly that there needs to be a probationary period where you prove you have changed your tune. Blind faith in ANY politician (including the almighty Trump) is a foolish thing to give. I ultimately do not trust a single politician….not one. I simply vote holding my nose, and crossing my fingers, that the candidate I choose simply slows, or at best….pauses, the slide.

Reactions: Mcrider55