• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hiperfire Hipertouch 24C Trigger- AR15 Competition

GONIF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2011
PHOENIX ,AZ
Thinking about taking the G 3 gun out of my Sig716P and getting one of these Hiperfire Hipertouch 24C Trigger- AR15 Competition . Anyone have any first had experience with them ?

I have one and I like it a lot! No complaints at all.

Me too! I have the light springs in mine with the shoe all the way down. Breaks at 1.8lbs for prone shooting. When I put the shoe all the way up it breaks at 2.8 lbs.

Ergonomically it's excellent and the break is light and crisp. I have a G SSA-E and also a 3G in other rifles. I like the Hiperfire better in a dedicated precision rifle but like the SSA-E better in my everyday shooter.

Great trigger. We've sold about 50 of them in the last 6 months. I have a handful of friends running them.

Works very well.

My buddy put one in a DPMS 308, and the hammer was rubbing on the hammer slot a little bit. It wasn't a huge deal, just a little dremel work to relieve the slot a little bit. He was happy with it. So, my post is not negative, just making you aware that you may have to do a little bit of red neck engineering for it to work in a perfect manner.

Thanks for the info . I don't think the Sig will need any mod to the hammer slot ,like the DPMS did .

I helped my son install the 24E in his Adams Arms rifle this past weekend. It installed very easily, didnt even require the safety to be removed. I tested it out and was very impressed with its feel. I've got a Geiselle SSE in one of my rifles and though its a 2 stage and the Hiperfire is a single stage, I think I prefer the Hiperfire.

I just had one go down on me. Triple fire in an AR10. The owner was very responsive and gave me a refund but when he was trying to figure out what happened he had way too many caveats. Like doubles really on happen if you have the lowest pound springs or if you run the lowest position or if you dont grip the weapon enough etc... loved the trigger but a triple firee and too many excuses for me to feel safe running it.

^^^thats not what I like to here. Have one arriving today. Knew I shouldnt of strayed from geissele!
Really tho I think thats the first ive read anything negative about the trigger. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a common problem

I have them in all but one of my AR platforms. I run the light springs as I like that weight. The break and reset is impressive, it's very clean and fast. Which some might like, some might not, in which case, put the heavier weight springs in and use less index/trigger finger than you would on a stock AR trigger;shoot it like a precision rifle trigger until you get used to the way it breaks. I'm guessing this is what happened to the poster above with the triple fire experience. If you limp grip the pistol grip it's possible to get something similar to a bump fire effect. However, if you grip the pistol grip appropriately, it's easy to get precise single and follow up shots very quickly. I run the 24E and the 24 3G models in my weapons. The difference in the two is a (to me) minute more reset in the 24E than in the 24 3G. If you like a flat bow trigger the 24C is what you should look at, if you like a traditional bow trigger get the 24 3G as its the same as the 24 C just with a traditional trigger bow.

If it's any help, there are also several top 3 gunners that compete with the Hiperfire triggers. I think it's also worth mentioning that the ease of installing and maintaing this trigger group is incredibly easy and you can change trigger weight springs out on the firing line in a matter of a minute with no tools. The hammer strike force is also one of the strong points, you won't have any light strikes using this trigger.

I have shot the S3G, Hyperfire, and many other triggers in 3 gun competitions. I did like the Hyperfire more than the Geissele, but I have settled on the best (for me), the AR Gold.

Is anyone using anti walk pins with these triggers? I just glt off the phone with them and he said yes and no, im in my own lol. Some guys have problems and some don't.
Anyone done it yet?

Is anyone using anti walk pins with these triggers? I just glt off the phone with them and he said yes and no, im in my own lol. Some guys have problems and some don't.
Anyone done it yet?

I don't use them on my guns but I've had friends who had lower receivers where the pin holes weren't quite in spec and needed the anti walk pins to keeps things from working their way out. Mine tapped right in with the expected amount of force and I haven't had any issues at all.

I run JP anti walk pins on my Geissele SD-3G trigger. The trigger pin would sneak out and it would start doubling. I have a lot of rounds on it though.

I don't know anyone using anti walk pins on the Hyperfire.

Does the Hyperfire reduce lock time and make an AR more comparable to a bolt gun's lock time? That is what I'm looking for.

For those of us who have spent so much time shooting AR's in a precision role, it feels like cheating when I get on a good bolt gun, like I can't miss.

I still only own one center fire bolt gun, the Model 70 .270 Winchester I was raised on, so it's going to take a lot for me to invest in a bolt gun. Either way, we're chasing the lock time rabbit in the AR trigger, and I would like some knowledgeable feedback from solid members as to how it covers down in that regard.

Does the Hyperfire reduce lock time and make an AR more comparable to a bolt gun's lock time? That is what I'm looking for.

For those of us who have spent so much time shooting AR's in a precision role, it feels like cheating when I get on a good bolt gun, like I can't miss.

I still only own one center fire bolt gun, the Model 70 .270 Winchester I was raised on, so it's going to take a lot for me to invest in a bolt gun. Either way, we're chasing the lock time rabbit in the AR trigger, and I would like some knowledgeable feedback from solid members as to how it covers down in that regard.

It's one of the fastest, hardest hitting hammers in the AR platform.

But at the end of the day, it's still a hammer and not an in-line striker. So it won't be as fast as a bolt gun.

Reactions: Quintus
I went out and shot mine last night, there is a little pre travel before it breaks. I wish I still had my geissele sd3g to compare because from what I remember they are pretty close. I like the finger pad. Im not sure which I prefer more.