• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hiring a 50 bmg rifle in Arizona, Nevada or Cali

vscorsa

Private
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2011
Nevada USA
Hi All,

I am an Australian heading to the US for 5 weeks and was hoping to find a range that I can hire a 50bmg to shoot on. Where I live in Aus they are banned so we don't have access to this caliber unless we are in the army.

We are flying into LA then driving the loop through Vegas, upto San Fran then back down to LA. I am also considering driving down into Arizona if there is a range close to shoot at.

In terms of shooting I have shot pistols and rifles for about 16 years, at the moment I primarily shoot IPSC and hunt with the rifles.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Re: Hiring a 50 bmg rifle in Arizona, Nevada or Cali

well mines not a bmg but i have a 50 dtc windrunner. that i need to get out and shoot. dont live that far from la also theres a big group of 50 shooters that shoot out at angeles crest range on i believe saturdays

Greetings:
While Angeles Shooting Range doesn't rent firearms, during my last visit they were selling "spots" for a 50 caliber and other exotic weapons
ASR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hStiglitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try to time your trip through Az. for the last weekend in Oct and attend the following event. www.mgshooters.com </div></div>

If you can make this you will have the time of your life!