• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hitler FInds out How Much The ACR Costs

gregsjt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2007
Idaho
Hilarious

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BB0Pu-rvFjs&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BB0Pu-rvFjs&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Hitler FInds out How Much The ACR Costs

"Don't cry. We'll get you a Noveske tomorrow"

LOL, to funny, Shankster has some competition.

Thats great.

I seen another version of that clip where he was going off about sending film out to get developed. It was a plug for the HD market.

Still hilarious.

That was too much fun! "ShrubMaster"!!I'll laugh everytime I open my safe- Hitler rant vids to me are always good for a chuckle, but that one was exceptional!

i just peed my pants

Bravo. I haven't laughed that hard all day. And, I'm a laugher.

Thank you.

S.

I could've sworn I posted this thread last night.....

Anyways, the video is funny as hell!!

I'm sitting in Starbucks at Camp Virginia Kuwait and am getting stared at cuz I'm laughing so bad! This made my day, this is priceless. Abso-fing-lutely priceless! Thanks for the laugh!

I'm going to show that to the Shrubmaster people today!

Best laugh I have in a long time, several other firearms companies and scope companies could be substituted for shrubmaster, but well done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to show that to the Shrubmaster people today! </div></div>

Share the love.

$3000 from a company that can't properly index a front sight or get the upper and lower to match in color . Fuck that , I will just order a couple Del-Ton's and revel in the fact that at least they were priced right .

Yes Sir, my favorite version so far. Had a DPMS once that won't ever happen again either!!
JH

I must have seen 10 or 15 different versions of that speech. This one is definately in the top 3. Its hard to decide between that, hitler losing fantasy football, and Hitler getting his modded X-box banned.

Thats for doubling the damn price!!! Man that pisses me off!!!!

Damn. Now I want one.

$3000 for a 1/9 non chromed line bbl, they can go fuck themselves. I'll stick with BCM.

Man that was spot on. I think that this is the first time in my life where I can say I agree 100% with Hitler.

My buddy told me he saw $3k for an ACR on Bushmaster's web site and I thought he was shitting me.

I was seriously considering one at 1700. At 3k they are just nuts. I'll "make due" with my POF. Fools.

Idiots.

Absolute idiots.

They won't sell nearly as many as they would have if Basic was priced around 2k.

The SCAR was cool, then the price tag showed up. Now I've only ever met two people in my lifetime who bought one.

The same thing will happen with the ACR, unfortunately.

Idiots is probably being nice.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the marketing department at Cerebus convinced themselves that if FN could sell SCAR's for $2700 then people would be willing to pay even more for an ACR.

I WAS geeked up to get an ACR. Not any more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Shavewa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Idiots is probably being nice.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the marketing department at Cerebus convinced themselves that if FN could sell SCAR's for $2700 then people would be willing to pay even more for an ACR.

I WAS geeked up to get an ACR. Not any more. </div></div>

Huge plus one.

Let down after four years and a company change.