• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hitler FInds out How Much The ACR Costs

Re: Hitler FInds out How Much The ACR Costs

Only 3k? What a bargain! Shit, put me down for 2 of them!!

Shame is, there are plenty of zombies who won't be able to keep their wallets in their pockets. Remember all those SCARs that went for >7k on gougebroker.

Thanks for sharing, I hope I don't get caught agreeing with Hitler but I'm on his side for this round.

I was shocked when I heard bushmaster from Magpul, and now I don't even want one.

What a waste of anticipation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shame is, there are plenty of zombies who won't be able to keep their wallets in their pockets. Remember all those SCARs that went for >7k on gougebroker.</div></div>

You're kidding, right? $7k?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shame is, there are plenty of zombies who won't be able to keep their wallets in their pockets. Remember all those SCARs that went for >7k on gougebroker.</div></div>

You're kidding, right? $7k? </div></div>

Didn't you see the century arms ak47's being sold for 8k during the madness?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shame is, there are plenty of zombies who won't be able to keep their wallets in their pockets. Remember all those SCARs that went for >7k on gougebroker.</div></div>

You're kidding, right? $7k? </div></div>

Yes it did happen.

Very funny! Great way to start my morning!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stratmeister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hilarious, but if we could only put Obama's face on Hitler we'd have a real hit! </div></div>

Jerry's Subs and Pizza in DC does radio spots with impersonators. Their Obama one is pretty damn on the money. If you could get him to voiceover for any of the millions of speeches the real deal has given, you could make some damn fine viral video. "Now let me be perfectly clear, there is no way in hell the american public is buying this piece of plastic and metal for 3K. This is not the time for profit. We need to move forward, and your price backward. We're going to hold these negotiations on youtube for the public to see. The fatcats at Shrubmaster are not..." etc.

You're kidding, right? $7k?</div></div>

No joke Jason. When they released their limited edition models, with the stylish hard case and low serial #'s, dudes were tripping over each other to pay $6k. During the euphoria, I watched a few suckas get sucked into bidding almost $8k because they just had to have one. Over time, the bids dried up, and the lowest sale I have seen was around 2500 or so. In essence, these poor souls are proud owners of a $2500 rifle with a $5k hard case and stamp job.

Here is some used car salesman trying to unload a "black" Scar right now. Read his description; last I checked, isn't it prohibited to sell guns on ebay?:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=154636831

<span style="font-style: italic">BLACK! BLACK BLACK! YES! THATS RIGHT A FACTORY FN SCAR 16S IN "BLACK". THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO DEALERS WHO COMPLETE THE BLACK SCAR PROGRAM. I HAVE TALKED WITH FN DIRECT ON THIS PROJECT. THE INITIAL RUN OF BLACK SCARS WILL BE LESS THAN 500 PRODUCED AND ALL WILL HAVE SPECIAL NUMBER RUNS. I AM ONE OF THE FIRST FEW DEALERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THIS PROGRAM, SO I WILL HAVE ONE OF THE FIRST OF THE 500 PRODUCED. THIS IS A PRE-SALE AUCTION. FN HAS TOLD ME TO EXPECT DELIVERY SOMETIME IN DECEMBER. YES! LESS THAN A MONTH FROM THEIR PREDICTIONS. AS OF RIGHT NOW, I AM ONLY GUARANTEED ONE OF THESE. <span style="font-weight: bold">THIS WILL SURELY BE A RIFLE THAT EVERYONE WILL ENVY YOU OVER</span>. I AM A STOCKING FN DEALER AND I HAVE SOLD MANY OTHER SCAR RIFLES IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS.....BUT NONE LIKE THIS. BE ONE OF THE FEW TO GET YOUR HANDS ON ONE OF THE MOST DESIRABLE RIFLES ON THE MARKET. <span style="font-weight: bold">BE CAREFUL OF OTHER SELLERS ON EBAY</span> CLAIMING TO HAVE THESE RIFLES WITH NO PROOF OF FEEDBACK OR STOCKING DEALER STATUS.</span>

I do know one thing. If any of the local shops here in NY gets a ban compliant scar, it will undoubtedly have a price tag of at least 5K. Would you buy a ruined rifle with a pinned/welded muzzle brake and stock? They can keep it and blow their brains out with it.

That may have ben the funniest thing I have seen on here! Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shame is, there are plenty of zombies who won't be able to keep their wallets in their pockets. Remember all those SCARs that went for >7k on gougebroker.</div></div>

You're kidding, right? $7k?</div></div>

No joke Jason. When they released their limited edition models, with the stylish hard case and low serial #'s, dudes were tripping over each other to pay $6k. During the euphoria, I watched a few suckas get sucked into bidding almost $8k because they just had to have one. Over time, the bids dried up, and the lowest sale I have seen was around 2500 or so. In essence, these poor souls are proud owners of a $2500 rifle with a $5k hard case and stamp job.

Here is some used car salesman trying to unload a "black" Scar right now. Read his description; last I checked, isn't it prohibited to sell guns on ebay?:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=154636831

<span style="font-style: italic">BLACK! BLACK BLACK! YES! THATS RIGHT A FACTORY FN SCAR 16S IN "BLACK". THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO DEALERS WHO COMPLETE THE BLACK SCAR PROGRAM. I HAVE TALKED WITH FN DIRECT ON THIS PROJECT. THE INITIAL RUN OF BLACK SCARS WILL BE LESS THAN 500 PRODUCED AND ALL WILL HAVE SPECIAL NUMBER RUNS. I AM ONE OF THE FIRST FEW DEALERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THIS PROGRAM, SO I WILL HAVE ONE OF THE FIRST OF THE 500 PRODUCED. THIS IS A PRE-SALE AUCTION. FN HAS TOLD ME TO EXPECT DELIVERY SOMETIME IN DECEMBER. YES! LESS THAN A MONTH FROM THEIR PREDICTIONS. AS OF RIGHT NOW, I AM ONLY GUARANTEED ONE OF THESE. <span style="font-weight: bold">THIS WILL SURELY BE A RIFLE THAT EVERYONE WILL ENVY YOU OVER</span>. I AM A STOCKING FN DEALER AND I HAVE SOLD MANY OTHER SCAR RIFLES IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS.....BUT NONE LIKE THIS. BE ONE OF THE FEW TO GET YOUR HANDS ON ONE OF THE MOST DESIRABLE RIFLES ON THE MARKET. <span style="font-weight: bold">BE CAREFUL OF OTHER SELLERS ON EBAY</span> CLAIMING TO HAVE THESE RIFLES WITH NO PROOF OF FEEDBACK OR STOCKING DEALER STATUS.</span> </div></div>

I really love that he just opened a magazine and took a picture of a picture and expects to get 5k. What a fool.

That video is awesome - thanks. They should have run that on a big screen at the SHOT show.

Hitler saying "fuck my life"...............priceless!!

I thought the days of shitty pawnshops and underhanded shop owners charging ridiculous amounts for the "black rifles" had subsided. Bushmaster did this shit with their .308 line and famously stated that the consumer could make up the difference in price just because the BAR10 used FAL mags. What happened to that line?? Folded and sold.

I'm disappointed, when Magpul let go of this they did it a great disservice.

IMHO, the ACR with it's huge pricetag is just another SCAR, and at the end of the day will be just as big of a piece of shit.

I'll refrain and just buy a Larue upper like hitler should have, lol.

The vid was great, thanks for sharing. I'm off to kick babies now...