• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Hmmm...proper towing hooks??

Re: Hmmm...proper towing hooks??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Non-boxed frame. </div></div>
You can box the entire truck up now.

Ouch!! If it wasn't totalled before it definitely is now.

I just want to know how the car got sticking trough the ice of a frozen lake, and upside down? Wtf??

Holy shit holy fuckholyshitholyfuck....seems to be about the extent of one guys vocabulary.

Youll see that one on ebay motors in acouple of months with "minor damage fepaired and gtg".

I pity some poor chump.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit holy fuckholyshitholyfuck....seems to be about the extent of one guys vocabulary.

Youll see that one on ebay motors in acouple of months with "minor damage fepaired and gtg".

I pity some poor chump. </div></div>

New interior and paint. Low miles.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was that a GM? LMAO </div></div>

I was looking for that too. It did appear to be "Professional Grade", "GMC Tough", take your pick...

thats an easy fix, then sell it to carmax

I witnessed a brand new Ford Ranger (2 weeks off the dealer lot!) go through the ice back in '05...

The towing company charged him $5,000 before even bothering to come out... Once they did tow it out, the truck folded in half just like in that video!!!

Tow companies know they can rape you on vehicle through ice recoveries... Cause you'll get raped daily by the DNR for each day your vehicle remains in the water!!!