• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Hoarders!!!???

Lowe Left

Chief
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
Arizona
I just watched my first 3 episodes in a row. It is so revolting I can't look away, I think this show will help me with weight loss. I told my wife I may be a shooting / reloading hoarder!! These people are unbelievable!

Re: Hoarders!!!???

That is one tough show to watch, almost as tough as "Intervention".

Solution is simple:

epcp_0803_01_z+zippo_lighter+side_view.jpg

I often wonder (we all know) where these people get the money to buy all this stuff as most, if not all, of them don't seem to work.

It dirves me nuts but I cant stop watching. How about the lady that regularly eats the spoiled food. Apparently if it isnt "poofy" its OK.

My wife love this crap. Makes me sick to watch. Then she reminds me I'm a gun hoarder. I just shut up and let her watch..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fuzzytail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife love this crap. Makes me sick to watch. Then she reminds me I'm a gun hoarder. I just shut up and let her watch.. </div></div>

Funny how women have that ability to make us shut up with one sentence.

My wife records/watches this show (and intervention) also. It boggles my mind that these "hoarders" believe that it's normal to live this way. It's good that they are getting help and able to live in a healthier environment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chowder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It dirves me nuts but I cant stop watching. How about the lady that regularly eats the spoiled food. Apparently if it isnt "poofy" its OK. </div></div>

Thats messed up

My wife introduced me to this show and unfortunatley I can say I knwo people such as this. My mother and father were this way and even in thier 80's they still are. They are as bad as some of the ones on the show and I can say it is a horrible way to live.

However for me it didn't get as bad with them until all 7 of us children left home and then the junk started and still has not stopped 40 yrs later