• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoffman Tactical Super Safety

Leicafan1990

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2022
USA
Well, this is certainly interesting. It doesn’t meet the legal definition of a machine gun. The guy who invented it is clearly extremely smart but even though on paper it doesn’t meet the legal definition of a machine gun, I don’t see any way in hell the AFT allows this to be commercially sold. The AFT seems to work on the “spirit of the law” standard now. Bump stocks and FRT triggers aren’t machine guns either but look at what happened there. Anyways, I’d love to hear y’alls thoughts on this. And as always, fuck the AFT.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
1690385690599.gif

Looks very similar in design to the device in this thread. 😶

Missed that thread. I wish this kid the best and he clearly has the talent to be a very good firearms engineer but I think the alphabet boys are about to make his life a living hell. Functionally, it doesn’t appear to work any differently than a Rare Breed FRT and even though those don’t meet the legal definition of a machine gun, the AFT made them illegal anyways just because those cunts do do whatever they want with zero oversight. As clever as this is, I think this is DOA. You’ll never see a metal version of this commercially sold.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
I don’t think I’d use a computer linked to me in order to download the plans/drawings/stl files either…