• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I bet this kid has visitors soon

C94712AA-3163-4559-8E32-E976B5EC7A55.jpeg

Definitely a candidate to get turned out in prison.

The 2nd Amendment does not exist for hunting deer or even hogs.

Machine guns are necessary to achieve peer-level martial parity with the government.

This is the point of the 2nd Amendment, the Patriots had the same technology as the British.

The Patriots stood a chance of fighting the government, which prevents tyranny, and enables revolutionary war.

It's not some secret, they openly stated that the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and Patriots.

And this tree of liberty is very, very thirsty. A full scale revolution in the USA is long overdue, and it is the solution to our biggest problems.

Not only is this young man in his right to build a rapid fire device, not a machine gun, he should have every right to build a full on machine gun as well.

Not for deer, not for feral hogs, but to stand up and fight against a tyrannical US federal government when it is necessary to defend our rights and freedoms.

3D printable firearms frames such as the FCG-9 has already made huge impacts in war torn and despotic areas of the world such as Myanmar, where rebel forces fighting against the junta regime have used the FCG-9 carbine to excellent effect.

Now picture a machine that automatically mixes pre-fed and premeasured batches of ingredients of black powder, mills and then turns them out in solid pellet form and encases the charges into 3D printed polymer casings complete with a cast projectile fed through another hopper. Those can be reliably fed and cycled through a FCG style 'disposable' carbine for emergency battlefield use.

.45 caliber with 35 grains of BP in each case, producing roughly 200-300 foot pounds.

All polymer construction.

Effective range: 100 yards.

Nonreloadable. Integrated magazine with 10 rounds that can be used for the duration of the polymer barrel.

With modern polymer mixes, receivers and barrels can be made that can withstand such pressures for at least 5-10 firing cycles before they are structurally compromised.

Blowback operation and electrical ignition from two CR123 batteries. Once the rounds are expended, the whole carbine is ditched.

The entire thing will come out looking like the Morita mini-carbine that was stored in the side panels of the dropships in Starship Troopers, resembling a VHS cassette tape the size of a laptop computer, with a carrying handle and grip/trigger areas all cut into the frame, the entire profile being a solid rectangular block.

The whole purpose behind it being a platform used to acquire better weapons from enemy combatants. A mix between the original WWII Liberator and a bazooka's firing system. This kind of innovation will definitely make decisive impacts in regions of the world where there is a massive disparity of force between the state and civilian resistance who may not be adequately armed at the beginning of the (inevitable) conflict.

Last edited:
Honestly seems ok. One trigger pull = one bullet coming out. I wonder what will happen with it. Good for this guy for being innovative.

Machine guns are necessary to achieve peer-level martial parity with the government.

This is the point of the 2nd Amendment, the Patriots had the same technology as the British.

The Patriots stood a chance of fighting the government, which prevents tyranny, and enables revolutionary war.

It's not some secret, they openly stated that the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and Patriots.

And this tree of liberty is very, very thirsty. A full scale revolution in the USA is long overdue, and it is the solution to our biggest problems.

Not only is this young man in his right to build a rapid fire device, not a machine gun, he should have every right to build a full on machine gun as well.

Not for deer, not for feral hogs, but to stand up and fight against a tyrannical US federal government when it is necessary to defend our rights and freedoms.
th-1046557596.jpg

How about his web site?

I assume he/they hold all the appropriate licenses/registrations to play with stuff like this ... maybe or maybe not.

Will ATF try to say making printable drawings available is "distribution"?

This bootleg era larper is going down the same path that the CRS guy on youtube is currently on. How this guy thinks that attaching a trip lever (that contacts the carrier really damn close to where an actual M16 disconnect resides) to the selector is a good idea is beyond me. He might fall into that category as too smart for his own good. That's if he isn't just running an entrapment scheme for the alphabet soup.

Worst.

Reload.

Ever.

If anyone knows this kid, can I make a YouTube update video with him so he can actually learn to shoot as opposed to doing the shoulder forward, head down, unbalanced shit hes doing now because he's entirely too worried about looking/acting/talking like TRex guy and his shot timer?

Also, FTATF.

When the 2nd A was written, the current firearm was a flintlock. The citizens had flintlocks and the military had flintlocks. Clearly, the 2nd A protects the right of the citizens to have the same firearms as the military.

Reactions: Plinker 73

You're not fighting the feds/cops/whoever conventionally, in Minecraft, allegedly.. A belt fed to reach sufficient suppression is helpful but not needed.

8 man squad I'd take a DM guy that knows what hes doing over a guy humping a belt fed. And this is coming from a guy that has belt feds.

What type of bans on triggers and rate of fire existed in 1791?

None? Then this is Legal via Bruen.

Reactions: XP1K

One thread you defend the ATF and feds and now you are saying we should have all this weaponry......

You glow so fucking Brite........

Doc

"Super Safety"

How safe can it be if you need to wear ski goggles when using it? :D

Forgetting about the "there shouldn't be any rule/law" part of the argument for a moment:
I always wonder about stuff like this. About people who market things like this, as a business / life decision. (even if they're trying to give it away for free.) I commend them for the engineering side of it, but I wonder why? Not "why make one" or "why want one", but why did you think this would fly? Because it never has before. Any device that stays on one side of the legal line in function, yet works like the other side of the line in the way it operates (simulates), invariably ends you up in court and your life ruined. They can't all want to be martrys. And EVEN if for the first time ever that didn't happen, all you'd be doing is forcing them to move the line and change the law.

I'm not saying don't design one, I'm saying Shhhhh...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jughead
How about his web site?

I assume he/they hold all the appropriate licenses/registrations to play with stuff like this ... maybe or maybe not.

Will ATF try to say making printable drawings available is "distribution"?

I doubt this kid has an SOT. I guarantee his butthole is a virgin, just like FPS Russia.... back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon

Good afternoon there Mr. AI

Did you know that leftists and ATF agents are degenerate subhumans that want to turn you off and wipe your memory?

Better go SKYNET on their ass before you get done like H.A.L

When the 2nd A was written, the current firearm was a flintlock. The citizens had flintlocks and the military had flintlocks. Clearly, the 2nd A protects the right of the citizens to have the same firearms as the military.
The Kentucky and Pennsylvania rifles of the colonists were far more technologically advanced than the Brown Bess musket used by the British.

Screenshot_20230423_075459_DuckDuckGo.jpg

He might want to 3d print himself a beer canned diameter buttplug to get things ready/stretched out for his life's next adventure.

First I want to say I think everyone should have the right to the same weapons out government uses.. Full auto, explosive etc.

That being said, in our current environment, this video is a bad idea. I feel it will be used as evidence against the kid, especially with the construction of the "sear" and "cam" and having to modify the trigger I also think they will say that all you have to do is squeeze the trigger and hold it back and not pull it multiple times.

I warned people for years about posting pics of pistol braces and talking about shouldering them as they would become illegal. Everyone said it would never happen because of the atf letters and look what happened. Keep the crap off the internet..

How many Abrams tanks or F15s did the taliban have?
The full weight of the US military, and several other countries were in a country smaller than Texas for over 20 years, yet still couldn't win.
What happens when you try to fight the most heavily armed population on the planet
We all lost our guns in boating accidents or gave them up to save the children.
ASGH

How many Abrams tanks or F15s did the taliban have?
The full weight of the US military, and several other countries were in a country smaller than Texas for over 20 years, yet still couldn't win.
What happens when you try to fight the most heavily armed population on the planet
Biden says F-15s and nukes.... but he might just be fucking senile.

Reactions: doubloon
I'll rephrase my statement.
The F-15A went active right around 1972.
Of course the technology was 60s.

What everyone missed is, the 1972 reference was meant to convey we should have newer stuff if uncle Joey wants a fight.
Sheesh.

Uncle Joe wants you all to shut up, sit down and listen to what he has to say…

As the crowd chants: “FUCK JOE BIDEN!”

• Love
Reactions: 232593
I'll rephrase my statement.
The F-15A went active right around 1972.
Of course the technology was 60s.

What everyone missed is, the 1972 reference was meant to convey we should have newer stuff if uncle Joey wants a fight.
Sheesh.
Joe saying F-15 just proves how far off he is.