• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hog hunting video.

No one was run over. The hunters were safe and the hog was killed. I was the camera man and had to drop the camera to shoot the hog. I strive to provide the safest hunt possible and still have a great time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome, what you doing to film? Looks like a camera behind a 14 I guess and what is the thermal that gets the sound. I like the vids. I want to come to TX to try out my NV/thermal gear

Recording was done with an iPhone behind a pvs14 or l3 mtm using an adapter. Contact Texaslawman via PM for more information.

I don't see a need for shooting sticks. They limit my ability to swing the rifle on running hogs.

If you want to give your night vision gear a try in Texas send me a PM. We can work something out.

Recording was done with an iPhone behind a pvs14 or l3 mtm using an adapter. Contact Texaslawman via PM for more information.

I don't see a need for shooting sticks. They limit my ability to swing the rifle on running hogs.

If you want to give your night vision gear a try in Texas send me a PM. We can work something out.

I shoot pigs at night a couple times a week ,and use a primos tripod ,and it has never hindered my ability to swing on running hogs . Different strokes for different folks ,but I know it allows me to put more pork on the buzzards table .

I don't use shooting sticks either the misses you see in the video are new guys out having fun. Now I did order a primos tripod myself because my thermal scope will be in soon and I want the video to be smooth as possible!

My buddies and I are looking for a place to do this on Spring Break, too bad all of the outfitters by us are charging an arm and a leg.

I don't guide hunts at least not very often. Afalex1 owns Tbone outfitters he just changed his rates I think it's $450 per person per night two hunter minimum. There is a tbone website with the prices.

All of the video was shot in very large open areas and shots were not taken towards houses, equipment, barns, etc. We are extremely careful with the direction our shots are taken during our hunting. We do hunt a couple of smaller parcels of land, but they are surrounded by much larger open properties. Ricochets are not a big concern because of the large open areas and how little speed and energy they actually carry.