• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hog Tooth?

Re: Hog Tooth?

I've actually got a little velvet box full of old military things, but it's family stuff. I've got my daddy's Airborne wings, my grand grandfather's SeaBee, a few things from my great uncle who was in Vietnam and my older brother (a Marine). I don't ever WEAR 'em though, just keep up safe and sound.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rtgfi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Marines who graduate snipers school receive a literal hogs tooth to symbolize being a HOG. when they get into a gunfight with an enemy sniper in the field, and do the job they were sent to do (kill enemy snipers) they are encouraged to take the bullet from the chamber of the enemy snipers rifle and make a necklace out of it. This bullet is now your real hogs tooth and is symbolic of being the master of your own death since the bullet is the one meant to take your life, and now you hold it.

i realize that wasnt an eloquent explanation. thats the story ive always heard. it may not be totally accurate, but id never wear that if i was you. you didnt earn it, and it means nothing to you. just put it in your safe if you want to. </div></div>

Ok I'm digging a foxhole, this kid is about to het his head handed to him. This has a good chance of getting real ugly!

Earn it, wear it. Don't earn it, wear it, and then don't be surprised if someone doesn't correct you in a big way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rtgfi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Marines who graduate snipers school receive a literal hogs tooth to symbolize being a HOG. when they get into a gunfight with an enemy sniper in the field, and do the job they were sent to do (kill enemy snipers) they are encouraged to take the bullet from the chamber of the enemy snipers rifle and make a necklace out of it. This bullet is now your real hogs tooth and is symbolic of being the master of your own death since the bullet is the one meant to take your life, and now you hold it.

i realize that wasnt an eloquent explanation. thats the story ive always heard. it may not be totally accurate, but id never wear that if i was you. you didnt earn it, and it means nothing to you. just put it in your safe if you want to. </div></div>

Ok I'm digging a foxhole, this kid is about to het his head handed to him. This has a good chance of getting real ugly! </div></div>

and why is that? i gave the same advice as everyone else. my 2 pennies worth is if you didnt earn it, dont wear it. as far as the explanation behind the hogs tooth thing, i dont wear one, im not a Marine or a sniper, and i dont own any sniper video games. Years ago a guy at a flea market told me the story i just told. thats all i know about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rtgfi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rtgfi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Marines who graduate snipers school receive a literal hogs tooth to symbolize being a HOG. when they get into a gunfight with an enemy sniper in the field, and do the job they were sent to do (kill enemy snipers) they are encouraged to take the bullet from the chamber of the enemy snipers rifle and make a necklace out of it. This bullet is now your real hogs tooth and is symbolic of being the master of your own death since the bullet is the one meant to take your life, and now you hold it.

Ok I'm digging a foxhole, this kid is about to het his head handed to him. This has a good chance of getting real ugly! </div></div>

and why is that? i gave the same advice as everyone else. my 2 pennies worth is if you didnt earn it, dont wear it. as far as the explanation behind the hogs tooth thing, i dont wear one, im not a Marine or a sniper, and i dont own any sniper video games. Years ago a guy at a flea market told me the story i just told. thats all i know about it. </div></div>

Well the story is wrong, and I just did not want to see one of the grumpy ones in here eat you alive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rtgfi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rtgfi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Marines who graduate snipers school receive a literal hogs tooth to symbolize being a HOG. when they get into a gunfight with an enemy sniper in the field, and do the job they were sent to do (kill enemy snipers) they are encouraged to take the bullet from the chamber of the enemy snipers rifle and make a necklace out of it. This bullet is now your real hogs tooth and is symbolic of being the master of your own death since the bullet is the one meant to take your life, and now you hold it.

and why is that? i gave the same advice as everyone else. my 2 pennies worth is if you didnt earn it, dont wear it. as far as the explanation behind the hogs tooth thing, i dont wear one, im not a Marine or a sniper, and i dont own any sniper video games. Years ago a guy at a flea market told me the story i just told. thats all i know about it. </div></div>

Well the story is wrong, and I just did not want to see one of the grumpy ones in here eat you alive.</div></div> Just a bit over dramatic Rtgfi (the story you were told is, not you), like most things you find or hear at flea markets. This is a necro-thread anyhow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yaa, I can see someone getting banned after this gets over, I'll have some popcorn as I start digging a foxhole, anyone else want one?

As too the tooth, ITs kinda like a person wearing a Ranger t-shirt or a person who has an Eagle Globe and Anchor pin on their coat and they did not graduate from Ranger School or earn the title of a Marine. It's something thats earned and should not be put on unless its earned. Just my two pennies.

I want to know why someone would sell it in a junk sail?</div></div>

It's funny you say that, just the other day I went into a local shop to get a new bulb for my surefire that is attached to my sbr. This guy walks up(employee) and said "you know it's real easy to make that a full auto". So I ignored him and continued looking for what I needed, then he says he was a "Ranger" and been shot in the head, blown up and physically I did not see one scar or nothing obvious on him. So this guy just keeps up with all this b.s. and has a little crowd of people listening, and I get tired of all his b.s. and I tell him that it must be lot's of fun playing airsoft and playing his playstaion all day. </div></div>

Dude, you're such a hard ass. I bet he was really feeling the burn from you calling him out. OUCH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I wear bdu's (great for shooting, hunting, and getting dirty) , but never lie when somebody asks if i served. (no i have not)
</div></div>

That's usually indicated by the fact that you ARE wearing them - I have not worn a set of BDU's since January 1st 1990.
(No disrespect intended)..

Now I do have a field jacket I use for hunting but that's it...

Ya dont' see too many people wearing an ARCTIC tab without having earned it LOL...

Ill tell ya what....its nothing more than a symbolism type thing....If another HOG jumps your shit for wearing something that you think is cool that you dont try to pawn off as a HOG's Tooth then he has problems....life is too short to get excited about shit like that....Ive seen people wearing them a couple times and I know damn well they didnt earn them....I dont get pissed off unless they start to push themselves as a SS.....which if I find you ya better be ready to answer some questions and fast....

Simply put....its really nothing more than a damn bullet with a string on it....if you like it and see it as nothing more than something thats cool then have at it....just be honest if asked...and tell them you were told it was ok as long as you were honest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I wear bdu's (great for shooting, hunting, and getting dirty) , but never lie when somebody asks if i served. (no i have not)
</div></div>

That's usually indicated by the fact that you ARE wearing them - I have not worn a set of BDU's since January 1st 1990.

Ya dont' see too many people wearing an ARCTIC tab without having earned it LOL...</div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no shit....I havent put them on since I got out....HAHAHA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I wear bdu's (great for shooting, hunting, and getting dirty) , but never lie when somebody asks if i served. (no i have not)
</div></div>

Ya dont' see too many people wearing an ARCTIC tab without having earned it LOL... </div></div>

I wish I could still fit into mine! That was a long time ago!
crazy.gif

so here is a twist to the hogs tooth, i was shot back in 2004 by a 9mm, i had a vest on and it saved my ass. i now have not only the bullet that struck me but the bullet from the chamber. after it happened i considered putting one of them on a necklace but i cant stand something dangling around my neck so i just kept them as reminders and conversation starters.

Long story short would this be considered a hogs tooth? lol...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huntinggamo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so here is a twist to the hogs tooth, i was shot back in 2004 by a 9mm, i had a vest on and it saved my ass. i now have not only the bullet that struck me but the bullet from the chamber. after it happened i considered putting one of them on a necklace but i cant stand something dangling around my neck so i just kept them as reminders and conversation starters.

Long story short would this be considered a hogs tooth? lol... </div></div>

Where you ever a Marine Corps Scout/Sniper? If not, no it doesn't make that a HOGs tooth

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huntinggamo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so here is a twist to the hogs tooth, i was shot back in 2004 by a 9mm, i had a vest on and it saved my ass. i now have not only the bullet that struck me but the bullet from the chamber. after it happened i considered putting one of them on a necklace but i cant stand something dangling around my neck so i just kept them as reminders and conversation starters.

Long story short would this be considered a hogs tooth? lol... </div></div>

Where you ever a Marine Corps Scout/Sniper? If not, no it doesn't make that a HOGs tooth</div></div>

so that makes it a lucky charm...lol

Washington's an open carry state. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I also have never had a desire to wear my cammies since I got out of the Marine Corps. I wasn't allowed to wear them to a civilian range then. Why would I do it now? I wouldn't wear something that could be construed as a HOG's tooth for the simple fact that I respect those who earned them too much to do so.

Not sure when the Military adopted the Bullet as a Hogs Tooth but we were making them when we were in Jr High in the early 70's just because we liked to Hunt.

the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it..</div></div>

Oh wow, quoting a movie line as a source. Is this kid serious?

As an aside, I hear you have to bathe in Ninja tears before you can get one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange****</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill tell ya what....its nothing more than a symbolism type thing....If another HOG jumps your shit for wearing something that you think is cool that you dont try to pawn off as a HOG's Tooth then he has problems....life is too short to get excited about shit like that....Ive seen people wearing them a couple times and I know damn well they didnt earn them....I dont get pissed off unless they start to push themselves as a SS.....which if I find you ya better be ready to answer some questions and fast....

Simply put....its really nothing more than a damn bullet with a string on it....if you like it and see it as nothing more than something thats cool then have at it....just be honest if asked...and tell them you were told it was ok as long as you were honest. </div></div>

good respectful answer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it..</div></div>

As an aside, I hear you have to bathe in Ninja tears before you can get one. </div></div>

I don't think he was quoting something from a movie. I think it was on a program on the military channel about snipers, sniper missions or something like that. Sgt Place was a military sniper if I remember correctly. Just because it was on TV, or the internet, sure doesn't make it a fact.

I got no dog in this fight. I got out of the Marines many, many years ago, and was not a SS, don't wear bullets around my neck, nor have I pretended to be anything special.

I just wish I would still fit into my old BDU's..haven't been able to do that for a very long time.

Since the marines have their tradition for those that graduate from sniper school what tradition does the army have for their snipers?

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it..</div></div>

As an aside, I hear you have to bathe in Ninja tears before you can get one. </div></div>

I don't think he was quoting something from a movie. I think it was on a program on the military channel about snipers, sniper missions or something like that. Sgt Place was a military sniper if I remember correctly. Just because it was on TV, or the internet, sure doesn't make it a fact.

I got no dog in this fight. I got out of the Marines many, many years ago, and was not a SS, don't wear bullets around my neck, nor have I pretended to be anything special.

I just wish I would still fit into my old BDU's..haven't been able to do that for a very long time. </div></div>

cool thing is i actually was trained by sgt place in pre sniper school training held at camp margarita on pendleton...i've known him to exaggerate but he is a pretty serious guy when it comes to the history kinda stuff so he prolly said that...i have a couple of them personally and graduated school a few years ago but hardly wear them now

I have to say I'm glad I saw this thread- I had an instructor (not at RO) have me "make" a couple perfect center-punched ones, and not knowing the significance, I said "Those would make a cool necklaces" and he said "you do that" - I never did wear them but I'm glad I know not too...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it..</div></div>

As an aside, I hear you have to bathe in Ninja tears before you can get one. </div></div> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRjl6Ex4EFE&NR=1 Watch that and EAT YOUR WORDS HAHA!! and i didnt know that about ninja tears

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it..</div></div>

As an aside, I hear you have to bathe in Ninja tears before you can get one. </div></div> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRjl6Ex4EFE&NR=1 Watch that and EAT YOUR WORDS HAHA!! and i didnt know that about ninja tears </div></div>

Oh, God, this place needs a way to keep those who don't even shave yet the fuck away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">A</span>nd queers who say oh god and don<span style="color: #FF0000">'</span>t have proper grammer<span style="color: #FF0000">.</span> </div></div>

The word is grammar, junior douchebag, and if there's an issue whatsoever with what I had to say, it had to do with the sentence's syntax. Learn some fucking punctuation, manners, and how to spell.

your the one who came at me first man. Are you mad cause i provided proof for what i said or are you just sticking up for your boyfriend?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your the one who came at me first man. Are you mad cause i provided proof for what i said or are you just sticking up for your boyfriend? </div></div>

I've got boots that are older than you, I think. Dream on about the whole macho trip, sonny, but just don't get underfoot while the old farts are conducting their business around here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you served? if you have then maybe ill give you respect </div></div>

More like whip out your knee pads. I'm so out of this discussion.

And you should get out cause all your proving is that you are a shit pusher

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you should get out cause all your proving is that you are a shit pusher </div></div>
busey_clapping.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you should get out cause all your proving is that you are a shit pusher </div></div>
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/mgmanm1/LOLGifs/LoLGifs4/busey_clapping.gif
</div></div>

Don't get excited, little boy. Uncle Shanky is just trying to steer you into an ankle-grabbing session.

how the hell did this BS thread get brought back from the dead? I say we sick on of Shanks girl friend on the person who did this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it..</div></div>

As an aside, I hear you have to bathe in Ninja tears before you can get one. </div></div> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRjl6Ex4EFE&NR=1 Watch that and EAT YOUR WORDS HAHA!! and i didnt know that about ninja tears </div></div> Just because someone made some stuff up and said it in a documentary doesn't make it true. Unless you earned your own tooth, stay the hell out of the conversation. I earned mine, and I'm here to tell you that comment is a load of crap (ETA: And probably started with "Hey guys, watch this shit...").

So you did kill someone who was about to kill you and took the round out of his gun? if not then the one you got is not a LEGIT hogs tooth hahaha!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and queers who say oh god and dont have proper grammer </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was right you are a fucken faget hahaha </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it.. </div></div>

The irony in his first post.... now THAT is funny!
Northern Shooter, you can't spell or form a proper sentence!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you did kill someone who was about to kill you and took the round out of his gun? if not then the one you got is not a LEGIT hogs tooth hahaha!!</div></div> You're an idiot troll who couldn't make it through day one at Parris Island without pissing yourself much less graduate both Marine Scout Sniper Basic and Advanced Courses, or lead your own team and platoon in combat like I have. Leave the professional stuff to us professionals and go back to playing CoD and arguing the finer points of Airsoft with the rest of your high school friends.

Oh, Lord, just let me be a fly on the wall ...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dwlm9cxbY_M"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dwlm9cxbY_M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and queers who say oh god and dont have proper grammer </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was right you are a fucken faget hahaha </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story about getting your real hogs tooth from an enemy sniper is true that is your real hogs tooth. watch sniper: deadliest mission and sgt ethan place says it himself that when you kill and enemy who is gonna kill you but you kill him and take the bullet from the enemys gun that is your real bullet cause it was meant for you but you stoped it.. </div></div>

The irony in his first post.... now THAT is funny!
<span style="font-weight: bold">Northern Shooter, you can't spell or form a proper sentence!</span>

</div></div>

True, but his Diaper Fu <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> strong ...

I see you called a couple of your boyfriend to come back you up...your still a shit pusher so are your little friends...go fucken smash pissers fagets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go step on an IED bitch HAHAHAHAH!!!! </div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see you called a couple of your boyfriend to come back you up...your still a shit pusher so are your little friends...go fucken smash pissers fagets. </div></div>This is not a hate site. Have a look at the forum rules, contribute something positive, and take it down a notch please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: northern shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go step on an IED bitch HAHAHAHAH!!!! </div></div>

Previously, someone called you an "oxygen thief." I think that they were right. I do know that you don't deserve the protection that professionals afford you by living most of their lives under arms, away from their families, and always at risk of death in cold and lonely places. Honor, to an ingrate such as you, is nothing more than a marketing blurb on the side of a video game box, and you barely deserve to even stand in the shadow of many of those who gather here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do know that you don't deserve the protection that professionals afford you by living most of their lives under arms, away from their families, and always at risk of death in cold and lonely places. Honor, to an ingrate such as you, is nothing more than a marketing blurb on the side of a video game box, and you barely deserve to even stand in the shadow of many of those who gather here. </div></div>Damn: I could feel that one hit home from here.
laugh.gif

That <span style="font-style: italic">was</span> good. I am reminded of what Samuel Adams said:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!</div></div>

Some of those old guys could <span style="font-style: italic">write</span>!

And I just had a Sam Adams Boston Lager with dinner...
laugh.gif