• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hogan H308-18 Designated Marksman

Snuke

Private
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2013
Sandia Park, NM
I made the horrible mistake of trying to order an AR during the height of the gun control scare. Chris, at Hogan, was great about keeping me up to date on the status of my order. I had the rifle shipped to McCourt Munition so Andrew could work up a little magic for it to eat. I have a Leupold 6x18 on the way, should be here next week. Initial impressions of the gun are good. Very tight upper and lower, trigger feels nice, fit and finish is great. I ordered the hunter rails so I could put a larger objective scope on and still keep the profile low. I really like the ambi-bolt release and safety as I'm right handed but left eye dominate so shoot left handed. Here are a couple pics. Thanks for looking.
H308-18 DM.jpgH308-18 Receiver.jpg

Bought a Leupold Mk1 AR 6x18 and got it mounted and set-up. Will do a bore site on it tomorrow then try and find time to go and shoot. If my job didn't support my hobbies, I'd quit :) Sorry about the bad pic, took it with my iPhone camera
H-308 w:Leupold Mk 1 AR.jpg

Glass is on rifle, now we need to get you to range for some shooting! Looking good Snuke.

This weekend isn't looking good for me, possibly next weekend if 3Ws cooperate.

Just wait until the good ammo prints itby bity groups at distance...then you'll really be hooked.