• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hogg's New Boycott

rijndael

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2004
    Last edited:
    Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
    this shit stain actually think he has any relevance?......whats the over under on him hanging himself when he realizes his 15 minutes is over....6 months?

Reactions: ArmyJerry and fx77
    this shit stain actually think he has any relevance?......whats the over under on him hanging himself when he realizes his 15 minutes is over....6 months?
    Did I hear someone asking for donations, for a rope purchase? Many folks leave flowers and crosses and candles at various 'memorable' sites. I wonder what would happen if a large number of rope pieces started laying around.....
    hhhmmmmmmm

Hogg is an absolutely mindless/ opinion less piece of shit. Yea he may have a high school 4.2gpa but that does not mean shit when it comes to common sense and where to apply blame that is not something that is taught in school, you are born with it. What he is spouting off is what he was taught by his parents and school. When you watch the speech that Emma gave she thanked her teacher for helping her write it which shows that the school is the biggest problem with these shitheads. They were never taught to look at things at different angles and from there come up to a conclusion as to what you think and believe to be true and from that you can have an opinion. Instead they were taught a one-way style type thinking and to keep the blinders on.

This kid though has the right idea, put the blame were it belongs and make them suffer and with that corrections will be made in short order. The blame lies with who the targets are in this article and I for one hope they pay dearly. My question is why isn't Hogg and Emma supporting and helping this kid and the others who actually were direct fire victims (actually shot)?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...nd-school-shooting/ar-AAvZxau?ocid=spartandhp

That little spokes puppet of Soros really needs to be told what an idiot & puppet he is.

Who?????????????????????????????????

My second statement is in referance to Anthony Borges, I haven't heard any statement from him blaming anyone except the shooter, school system and officials, police dept and officials and mental health officials. He, as far as I know, has never mentioned the gun industry as being the problem, if I missed it let me know.

Someone needs to instruct David, in a most personal and permanant way , about the

'Hog's Tooth'

Funniest comment I saw about this.
    "David Hogg's biggest investment so far is his Pokemon card collection."

Here is a real question.

Lets assume for a second that he and Emma do get their way. All gun manuf.'s are shut down (even custom builders) and with that there would be no need for all the accessory manuf. Co.'s either not to mention the bullet manuf.'s (and related components) and then all the businesses (both large and small) that sell those products, some are very large like Optics Planet, Brownell's, Midway etc.. Now not all would be totally out completely, there will still be a need for military/ Police and gov't but that is it. Don't forget the gun clubs, shooting ranges Magazines etc.. If shot Show is that big a deal how many of the visitors and Manuf. are pitching a fit to their elected officials? I would think if everyone did and told them to do something about these kids with what they are doing they would do something. They sure don't make it easy (if at all) for the KKK to have a rally because of the verbal hazing they get from the other side. Not that I support what they stand for, just using that as an example.

Now for the questions.

How many people would loose their jobs/careers along with any medical benefits they get?
    What would they be able to replace it with that would require that skill set?
    How much of the economy do you think would be damaged?
    If this new boycott announcement becomes reality, how many would have their retirement/pensions hurt or crushed?

I would assume there is alot of people that are employed by this industry and if it all came true the economy would be devastated.

These narrow minded people just don't have a grasp on the effects and the aftermath of their thoughts they are trying to get to become reality.

Does anyone have any idea on the proposed questions? The bump stock manuf. has already announced he is shutting down, so that's one Co. how many worked there?

And to think these young punks think they are doing good by getting people to loose their jobs and are proud of it, WOW, how shallow they must be.

I would think their actions could be seen as Economic Terrorism. The military vets have taken an oath to protect against all Enemy foreign and domestic, I would think this should suffice.

Last edited:
    Reactions: j-huskey
    Your economic theory doesn't work for them.
    They don't care, in fact they would probably be happy to see all the people out of work & the money lost.
    They would be happy to see private industry damaged, private jobs go away.
    They won't be happy till there is nothing except working for the government or living off the government.

Reactions: Fig
    Hey David, you dumbass:
    dde5ca9943d8e68c2cdad7907073df34.jpg

I didn't read all the responses, but in case it hasn't been said, I hope he boycotts food until all the guns are gone....:cool::cool: