Holland - they have researched the mask- interesting

Shooter McGavin

NTRP TEAM MEMBER #33
Belligerents
Jun 22, 2009
Some where in the US

Holland’s top scientists have examined data and research about COVID-19 and declared there is no clear evidence that wearing face masks protects — anyone.

In fact, the scientists say wearing masks may actually hamper the fight against virus.
This article, which was originally from the Daily Mail, has no sources. I looked and couldn't find any. There are three different publications with the same article and all are considered right wing media.

This is what the government of Holland says- https://www.rivm.nl/en/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/face-masks-and-gloves

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
The wearing of a mask to enter a place of buisiness was made mandatory here in North Texas.

So it's easier to comply than bitch or throw a tantrum, makes it hard for me to breath.

It is ironic while open carry.

But the shit that really gets me is people driving down the highway in thier pov, alone and wearing a mask.

LMAO

Kir

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
Halloween X2.jpg

How about this mask?
At least the kids are going to be safe this Halloween...

hlee

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 14, 2012
TX
Check out the Alaska reg for entering the state "10 test at least 72 hours before leaving" tests will not have returned and + or - in that time, just the game we play
Was contemplating a ski vacation in New Mexico this year over Christmas. Right now there is a 2 week quarantine in effect for all out of state visitors to New Mexico. I guess we'll take our money elsewhere this year.

The wearing of a mask to enter a place of buisiness was made mandatory here in North Texas.

So it's easier to comply than bitch or throw a tantrum, makes it hard for me to breath.

But the shit that really gets me is people driving down the highway in thier pov, alone and wearing a mask.

LMAO
Easier to comply than to bitch. Yep. As any face covering will do, the thinnest and lightest material is a winner.

chrome

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2005
JAX, FL
Was hoping Holland would share their data analysis to support the conclusion. I have seen a large mix of retrospective RCTs on this subject, both supporting either side. The science is hardly "settled" specifically on COVID-19 and masks being preventative in a significant way.

With that said, the "mask" narrative is absolutely underwhelming and lazy in my opinion. Any discussion about masks should be equally, if not more, accompanied by social distancing and hand washing protocols.

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Banned !
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS

LMAO
Was contemplating a ski vacation in New Mexico this year over Christmas. Right now there is a 2 week quarantine in effect for all out of state visitors to New Mexico. I guess we'll take our money elsewhere this year.

Easier to comply than to bitch. Yep. As any face covering will do, the thinnest and lightest material is a winner.
Yep. Its always easier to be submissive. Its easier to be a coward everytime. You both got that right.

What about our children that are supposed to wear them for 8-10 hrs a day when children not only DO NOT spread the virus but have exactly ZERO risk of having any kind of complications from the virus. Influenza kills many many more children than this virus. The last report released from the CDC that I read reported 31 kids under the age of 19 have succumbed to the virus. At least that's how many are listed as we know these numbers are fake. Countries around the world also prove no risk for kids. This information is non-debatable at this point. So why the masks for children? Why masks in school for 8hrs? Why force children to bear the burden because of the cowardice and stupidity of the general population? Does it have something to do with teaching them to submit?

I will continue to fight this shit like I have been at the local and state level. You guys comply. Shameful.

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
No matter how you feel about masks the few things I know for sure are, they help feed the fear and they help divide the people. We are all bio weapons now and must be feared and avoided. Something is not right with that.

China and the Dems dream about this.

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
I don't suppose you had the covid like I did.
Too sick to walk without falling over, not able to breath and feeling pain head to toe for no damned reason.

Head numb like super hangover stupor.

Contemplating a choice of dying at home or in the hospital.

Some others in the family had a 3 day flue mine was over a month.

That was early on and nobody wore a mask.

Not entirely sure if I can survive it again.

Go ahead and call me a coward,
Wife has that beat daily.

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
Masks don't work? Seriously?

So surgeons and hospitals have been wearing them since the 1890s...for no reason whatsoever? They suddenly don't work, or they never worked?

I will totally grant you that of all disease causing pathogens they are least effective against viruses (if for nothing else by simple virtue that a virus is the smallest and most readily spread by aerosol), but to say there are no prophylactic qualities is demonstrably and historically false.

As some sort of talisman, no. As some sort of shield that "prevents" contagion, no. But as a reasonable way to reduce communicability, absolutely now and for more than 100 years. It is not that the mask is STOPPING any water droplets with virions, it is that it lessens their dispersion cloud, and that reduces the communicability, period. How much? The honest answer is "some".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is totally and far and away a different argument from whether state and local government do/or ought to have the power to compel citizens to wear masks. In that argument I will always firmly come down on the side of limiting government power, and maximizing personal liberty, even when it is a gray area like this where the argument can be made that exercising your liberty effects other citizens, because that is bullshit and a slippery slope. That is no different than the left's Universal Healthcare arguments, wherein since we all pay a premium for those who don't have insurance they are owed that insurance. You can't steal money from a person, or steal their liberty, via second or third person reasons. If those stupid, chain arguments stand then they can be made for government to totally abridge all our liberties, so it is essential that this sort of junk philosophy is never accepted. The crisis in our Judiciary is precisely because arguments like this are allowed to stand. To me it is absolutely critical that these "orders" are defeated in court, but that doesn't mean I believe that "masks don't work", which was the initial lie CDC made "for our own good", and how, for me, they blew all credibility so that whatever they put out now, if it does not jibe with my own common sense, I do not believe. If you have been proven to lie you are now a liar. The CDC is a proven liar. See how that works?
Not busting your balls but can you point me to the actual study that proves this beyond doubt? Also you know in that picture they are cutting people open right? Even though they try and protect the patient from contamination some still get infections correct?

I would like to see a study of battlefield wound infection rates vs hospital surgical infection rates. The folks patching soldiers up wear no mask and they are normally in a less than sterile environment. Someone somewhere must have that data.

Just because something has been done forever does not mean it's correct.

Reactions: Tokay444

BytorJr

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Yep. Its always easier to be submissive. Its easier to be a coward everytime. You both got that right.

What about our children that are supposed to wear them for 8-10 hrs a day when children not only DO NOT spread the virus but have exactly ZERO risk of having any kind of complications from the virus. Influenza kills many many more children than this virus. The last report released from the CDC that I read reported 31 kids under the age of 19 have succumbed to the virus. At least that's how many are listed as we know these numbers are fake. Countries around the world also prove no risk for kids. This information is non-debatable at this point. So why the masks for children? Why masks in school for 8hrs? Why force children to bear the burden because of the cowardice and stupidity of the general population? Does it have something to do with teaching them to submit?

I will continue to fight this shit like I have been at the local and state level. You guys comply. Shameful.
Here's something to ponder...

Sadly a gentlemen down the street adopted a puppy about February time from. The puppy is dead now. No fault of owner; but the little cute critter (and he was really a cute dog...had natural "socks") developed some lung bacteria from they think at "day care" or just walking around sniffing. Regardless, he had lung failure or something after being on meds for 4 months!! Mind you, I had my critter there once...and that was it when he came home with a bloody eyeball and lethargic and they acted like this was "normal" after 1 day and 2 nights boarding.

Now, hopefully no school children are sniffing arse, but one wonders how much bacteria are going to be on children's masks by say 10-11:59, not to mention by 14:00. Are they going to be changing them out frequently? Are the parents responsible for cleaning them? I actually think there is likely a greater risk of some type of fungal infection on K-6 than dying of COVID. Face it, most kids are nasty, filthy creatures building their immune system. LOL.

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
I don't suppose you had the covid like I did.
Too sick to walk without falling over, not able to breath and feeling pain head to toe for no damned reason.

Head numb like super hangover stupor.

Contemplating a choice of dying at home or in the hospital.

Some others in the family had a 3 day flue mine was over a month.

That was early on and nobody wore a mask.

Not entirely sure if I can survive it again.

Go ahead and call me a coward,
Wife has that beat daily.
Your not a coward but having the disease does not make you an expert either. To force me to agree goes against everything I thought liberty stands for. If those without masks scare you, stay away. You can always say I told you so if I die.

Reactions: Yasherka and XP1K

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado

There is some evidence for the efficacy of masks. A coworker was quarantined because he went to a city council meeting and someone there tested positive for COVID. The person who tested positive war wearing a mask at the meeting, and none of the 30 or so people there tested positive. I don't like the masks, I don't think the government has any right to tell everyone to wear one.

Reactions: Steel head

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
No place have I ever said I would force you to wear a mask.

I'm 62 have breathing problems from workplace exposure to some bad shit.
Can't go through that covid again probably.

Around here you'll be tossed off the gun range, out of the grocery and liquor store.

I'll save what fight I have left for more important issues.

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
Not busting your balls but can you point me to the actual study that proves this beyond doubt? Also you know in that picture they are cutting people open right? Even though they try and protect the patient from contamination some still get infections correct?

I would like to see a study of battlefield wound infection rates vs hospital surgical infection rates. The folks patching soldiers up wear no mask and they are normally in a less than sterile environment. Someone somewhere must have that data.

If you defer to “experts” and “studies” for all your opinions I can’t help you. If you need a study to tell you that using an umbrella in the rain will HELP keep you dry, I can’t help you.
MOP 4 CBR suits will protect you against COVID, nerve agent, etc. Anything less is only going to help. Wearing a mask cuts down on airborne transmission, just like keeping your distance from someone who is sick. I don’t need a study to tell me this. Do not confuse that with the supposition that I think anyone can or should force you to wear one.
Have studies shown global warming is going to kill us all? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Waco Kid

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Seriously doubt the shity masks are much use unless wearers are coughing or sick but if it keeps some germs contained ok.

I'm just trying to stay alive so I can yank your chain for fun.

Reactions: FishinGuns

wade2big

Banned !
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS

Feel free to bust my balls. I busted yours.

I linked two sources (cdc may report and who june report) both of which draw their own conclusions and cite multiple studies. You can find them earlier in this thread. Read them and if you have time google the sources they cite and read the actual studies as well.

Your point is my point. There is no evidence period that prove masks outside a sterile hospital setting have any effectiveness at reducing respiratory illnesses for the general public. There is evidence that disprove it and you can read the CDC report I already linked for one example. This is acknowledged by the WHO and CDC. There are studies that show reduced transmission in healthcare settings with respirators being the most effective followed by surgical masks (changed out often especially when damp), with cloth masks not recommended at all period. Even with respirators which by OSHA standards when worn at work should be fit tested and the wearer trained in its use. Even with these masks being the most effective, do not prevent respiratory illnesses even close to 100% when fitted correctly in a healthcare setting. Not everyone is even healthy enough to wear respirators for prolonged periods of time (COPD, heart disease, etc).

Guys I will say it again. Its politics. Its power. This whole everybody wear a mask just in case you are sick when we know 99% of the public is not at any given time is fairy tale make believe used to divide people.

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
Did your ignorant, political parents teach you to cover your mouth when you cough? Those lying commies! Or, do you just cough all over whomever is in front of you? Hands don’t stop viruses don’tchaknow?
The CDC and Fauchi are proven liars. Believe whatever you want. I will keep my own council and trust my own (un)common sense.

Reactions: XP1K and wade2big

wade2big

Banned !
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Seriously doubt the shity masks are much use unless wearers are coughing or sick but if it keeps some germs contained ok.

I'm just trying to stay alive so I can yank your chain for fun.
I get that. I rag on guys all the time. We all do.

You see how the public wears and handles masks. Remember we are playing make believe like we are sick. Even m95 respirators dont stop viruses so understand the outside of them can be contaminated by someone else and if you really are infected, by your own breath. Look how people touch, grab, pull out of purses, pockets etc and then proceed to touch everything in site. Lets pretend that person is sick as thats the whole point per our experts. Every single thing they touch is crosscontaminated and should be sterilized immediately.

Look at what is still shutdown and what is open. Look at what is criticized and what is praised. Look at the actions of those in the loop such as wearing masks when cameras are rolling and off with the mask when they are not. Its not for your safety my friend. If you do wear a mask, at least make sure its a medical grade m95 respirator which is exactly the masks the experts tell you NOT to wear. I hope you know that with your health conditions, prolonged use of a m95 mask can be very dangerous.

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
I wear an M99 with the activated charcoal. It won't stop viruses either, but it's a hell of a lot better than a dust mask.

The idea is not to "stop" anything. You can't unless you go full CBR suit like they do with the actually dangerous shit like ebola.

We CAN'T stop this. We probably never could. It was probably here a month or two before we were even aware of it. The whole purpose of the initial lockdown was to flatten the curve so that we are infected, an inevitability, at a rate where those who are vulnerable and have comorbidities do not overwhelm the system. We have done that remarkably, but the leftist fucktards keep moving the goal posts like there is some policy they can institute that will "stop" this virus. There isn't one, and they're just political liars. We will all either get covid, or get the vaccine. It's going to be one or the other, and the vulnerable have to self quarantine till there's a vaccine, because you cannot do that again to the country, period.

Reactions: kortik and OldSalty

XP1K

Private
Belligerents
Jul 20, 2017
Texas

No matter how you feel about masks the few things I know for sure are, they help feed the fear and they help divide the people. We are all bio weapons now and must be feared and avoided. Something is not right with that.

China and the Dems dream about this.
Walked by a guy in lowes the other day. He was wearing a mask, I wasn't. He literally stopped, took a half step back and looked at me as I passed by him. You could see the terror and disbelief in his eyes behind the mask. Never came within 10' of the guy. They've got us right where they want us.

BytorJr

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
I had some young woman and her child behind me in Target about 2 weeks ago when I gave up trying to get coffee (just needed some, I'm off coffee in the mornings) and the woman ahead of me was too busy worrying about sugar, fishing her pennies out, etc. These two behind me were not in my COVID space, I truly thought the mother was about to jump my bones she was so close. Had she been better looking I may have asked if that was her intention. Not just in my COVID space, but WAY in my personal space. AT times like that, I wonder if open carrying would ward them off or if they are that freaking oblivious.

OldSalty

Just salty.
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
I wear an M99 with the activated charcoal. It won't stop viruses either, but it's a hell of a lot better than a dust mask.

The idea is not to "stop" anything. You can't unless you go full CBR suit like they do with the actually dangerous shit like ebola.

We CAN'T stop this. We probably never could. It was probably here a month or two before we were even aware of it. The whole purpose of the initial lockdown was to flatten the curve so that we are infected, an inevitability, at a rate where those who are vulnerable and have comorbidities do not overwhelm the system. We have done that remarkably, but the leftist fucktards keep moving the goal posts like there is some policy they can institute that will "stop" this virus. There isn't one, and they're just political liars. We will all either get covid, or get the vaccine. It's going to be one or the other, and the vulnerable have to self quarantine till there's a vaccine, because you cannot do that again to the country, period.
Great post @Fig , pretty much summed up my thoughts.

I decided to wear a mask in public places where distancing can be difficult on the 0.0000000001% chance I could spare someone from being infected. If the chance is greater than zero (which it is, from a pure mathematics perspective), then IMO it is worth it.

But I do realize how much politicians (and mouthpiece media) are preying on fear and using covid to further agendas, control, to point fingers, gain power, make money, etc...

gigamortis

Habitual Sender
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2013
You all must realize that the staffing at the WHO and CDC are mostly the same caliber of government "authorities" that have been pushing the global warming hoax for 20+ years, too. We aren't even supposed to have any polar ice caps left in 2020!

Common sense is a lot better than the TV propaganda called "news".

wade2big

Banned !
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
You all must realize that the staffing at the WHO and CDC are mostly the same caliber of government "authorities" that have been pushing the global warming hoax for 20+ years, too. We aren't even supposed to have any polar ice caps left in 2020!

Common sense is a lot better than the TV propaganda called "news".
You are spot on.
Many CDC and University "experts" were some of the 1200 scientists and doctors who signed the open letter supporting the George Floyd riots while in the same letter showed disdain for the people that want to go back to work and yet many still believe this shit is about health. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Keep wearing your mask and doing your part because you know.....WE ARE IN IT TOGETHER!!!

“As public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission,” wrote the health professionals in their letter. “We support them as vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people in the United States.”
The letter goes on to state that their support for protests against racism during the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic should not “be confused” for them also having support for protests against lockdowns in response to the Chinese virus.“ This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders,” state the health professionals

kthomas

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jun 17, 2009
Tucson, AZ
I see both sides of the argument.

I'm in AZ, and I wear a mask because it's been mandated by our lame governor. A lot of people are operating on the borderline of pure hysteria, due to all the rhetoric and hyperbole being spread through MSM and social media, its not worth the fight or confrontation of not wearing a mask. I can see how some cling hope to masks, it's a dark time for a lot of people, and to some the mask represents some semblance of hope and control.

Like many here, I question the efficacy of the mask in mitigating transmission of COVID-19. I also question the government's and healthcare officials narrative on this "pandemic". We've been lied to, misinformation has been purposely spread to protect China, and they've been extremely inconsistent in their message. The WHO have flat out said that there's been no "high quality or direct scientific studies" that have been done on non-medical mask use and it's ability to mitigate transmission of the virus. I'm cynical by nature, especially when it comes to the government. I don't trust them, and I don't believe that anything they do is in my best interests.

It's okay to question things, especially since the message is coming from a group that's lied in the past, purposely spread misinformation, and has been really inconsistent in their message throughout this event. Wearing a mask is intrusive and uncomfortable, I despise wearing a mask, and I would question the government and healthcare officials on that premise as well.

Kir

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
I hear some anti-maskers are wearing Fish Net Stockings as masks...are YOU...MAN ENOUGH???

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
Just wait another few weeks when Ragweed season starts. Right now I rarely hear a cough or sneeze when out in public. My wife takes one of those OTC drugs during ragweed season and she still does about 4 or 5 five sneezes in a row on occasion. She will be popular as she works as a grocery clerk.

Reactions: oneshot86

wade2big

Banned !
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Just wait another few weeks when Ragweed season starts. Right now I rarely hear a cough or sneeze when out in public. My wife takes one of those OTC drugs during ragweed season and she still does about 4 or 5 five sneezes in a row on occasion. She will be popular as she works as a grocery clerk.
Unfortunately she will be soon fired. The safety and the health of the customers is of upmost importance. I’m sure you guys will understand as you are simply doing your part.

Reactions: OldSalty

hlee

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 14, 2012
TX
Boost the economy? Isn't the lockdown what killed the economy? Welcome to Bizzaro world...

EddieNFL

SMSgt
Belligerents
Jan 11, 2006
Florida
Soooo, the CDC or any health organization, university is absolutely not to be trusted. Yet any source that supports your thoughts IS!!!

Dude you are proving my point more and more.
Don't know how trustworthy they are, but they change their minds pretty often.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
I see both sides of the argument.

I'm in AZ, and I wear a mask because it's been mandated by our lame governor. A lot of people are operating on the borderline of pure hysteria, due to all the rhetoric and hyperbole being spread through MSM and social media, its not worth the fight or confrontation of not wearing a mask. I can see how some cling hope to masks, it's a dark time for a lot of people, and to some the mask represents some semblance of hope and control.

Like many here, I question the efficacy of the mask in mitigating transmission of COVID-19. I also question the government's and healthcare officials narrative on this "pandemic". We've been lied to, misinformation has been purposely spread to protect China, and they've been extremely inconsistent in their message. The WHO have flat out said that there's been no "high quality or direct scientific studies" that have been done on non-medical mask use and it's ability to mitigate transmission of the virus. I'm cynical by nature, especially when it comes to the government. I don't trust them, and I don't believe that anything they do is in my best interests.

It's okay to question things, especially since the message is coming from a group that's lied in the past, purposely spread misinformation, and has been really inconsistent in their message throughout this event. Wearing a mask is intrusive and uncomfortable, I despise wearing a mask, and I would question the government and healthcare officials on that premise as well.
You are not going to find studies on mask vs no mask, because it would be unethical to send a bunch of people in to be infected with no PPE, so the best you will find is analyzed data from current events, or "experiments of nature" as the article calls them. They do claim to have some compelling evidence about the commonality of pre-symptomatic and a symptomatic spread. And anecdotal as well as common sense evidence that a mask will contain some of the viral load.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Care to explain whats funny about that wade2big? You have some information that the people studying this don't?

wade2big

Banned !
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Care to explain whats funny about that wade2big? You have some information that the people studying this don't?
Asymptomatic spread is acknowledged but to what extent is not unanimous by any stretch. People have a higher viral load days before they show symptoms but considering pre-symptomatic and/or asymptomatic people aren’t shedding the virus by coughing, the rate of viral shedding is estimated to be much less than someone who is symptomatic and actually shedding the virus by actively coughing even though they have a lesser viral load overall. The kicker is many don't shed the covid virus at all. Explain that. The scientists cant.

Almost nobody has this virus at any one time in this country. Less than 1% at any given time. You have to have the virus before that mask you referenced can contain the viral load. People would also have to start treating masks like they actually trapped this theoretical virus load and stop grabbing them with their damn hands which in turn transfers that theoretical viral load from the mask to everything else they touch. That’s the common sense.

I wasn’t technically disagreeing with much of what you said although some of the data in the propaganda article you posted is summarized to suit an agenda. Dont read just the article. Actually read the studies linked and you will understand why I laughed. Several I have read before many of which may lead you to draw a differing opinion than the one the author of the article is leading you to believe.

Reactions: XP1K and FishinGuns

wade2big

Banned !
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
So, what would you accept as evidence that mask are slowing the infection rate?
I don’t want to sound closed minded but it would take a lot to get me to change my mind considering the politics involved. I dont mean Republicans vs Democrats either. I mean the government vs all of us.

I know in my little part of the world, cases have went up dramatically since our mask mandate over a month ago despite nearly 100% compliance. I’m not necessary relating the increased cases because of the masks but despite them. This virus doesn’t transmit any differently than any other respiratory virus and yet here we are.

I think certain types of masks could benefit people as there is plenty of evidence if worn, handled, stored, and discarded properly. I think cloth masks do not fall into this category and its not even close. I do not think that mandating masks for everyone benefits the general population at all considering the reasons just mentioned and many that I didn’t. I believe they are mandated for physiological reasons and with nefarious intentions. I’m not ant-mask even though I won’t wear one because I have my own beliefs which I think everyone here is clear on.

Back in March in the big Covid thread I said viruses will run their course regardless of what we do. We cannot stop a virus. We have to just go on with our lives. The good news is this virus is less dangerous than the flu for the vast majority of the population. For others it seems to be the opposite. This is China’s fault and all those that conspired with them to release this thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and FishinGuns

TxWelder35

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2018
DFW
No place have I ever said I would force you to wear a mask.

I'm 62 have breathing problems from workplace exposure to some bad shit.
Can't go through that covid again probably.

Around here you'll be tossed off the gun range, out of the grocery and liquor store.

I'll save what fight I have left for more important issues.

Been all around dfw. I’m all across the metroplex every day. Only had to wear one once so far, for my wife OB appointment. Got to see my little girl on a sonogram so it was worth it. Otherwise I have not worn a mask a single other time and I absolutely refuse too. Go into stores every day, gun range, etc. no mask for me.

I understand you got it and damn near killed you. You should take more precautions to protect yourself. A cloth mask doesn’t cut it. Get you a p100 filter and learn how to actually wear a mask.

What you all look like wearing a cloth masks thinking it’s doing a damn thing to slow the spread.

322DFE77-BFB9-48CB-B3F4-D91CDE611646.jpeg

EddieNFL

SMSgt
Belligerents
Jan 11, 2006
Florida
Did your ignorant, political parents teach you to cover your mouth when you cough? Those lying commies! Or, do you just cough all over whomever is in front of you? Hands don’t stop viruses don’tchaknow?
The CDC and Fauchi are proven liars. Believe whatever you want. I will keep my own council and trust my own (un)common sense.
I never cover my mouth. I've found I don't have to be concerned with social distancing as others will do that for you.