• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holland - they have researched the mask- interesting

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

Holland’s top scientists have examined data and research about COVID-19 and declared there is no clear evidence that wearing face masks protects — anyone.

In fact, the scientists say wearing masks may actually hamper the fight against virus.

I saw people wearing dust masks what ever make you feel good
I am still partial to this one
1596501752003.png

lol at least it will get a laugh or two and it has its own sound track

There has never been a study showing any effectiveness of masks in suppressing infection rates of respiratory viruses in the general public. They do not exist. Every single mask study does conclude the increased risk of Virus spread from improper handling of masks. Every single one. The WHO and the CDC both confirm this. Neither one if these criminal orginizations cite one study anywhere on their websites that say masks work. They both cite many studies showing no benefit.

I have spent hours upon hours researching this very topic. Your statement regarding this topic is made in ignorance.
Nope, the statement is a general statement, but you pretty much prove it.

Reactions: unrepentant
The last one sentence paragraph explained my point. I said your statement regarding “this” topic. What I said is scientific fact. What the cdc and who say is political and psychological propaganda.
Soooo, the CDC or any health organization, university is absolutely not to be trusted. Yet any source that supports your thoughts IS!!!

Dude you are proving my point more and more.

Reactions: MCHOG
When I do decide to wear one, it's an N95 respirator with exhalation valve. It filters the air going into my lungs, not the air going out. It's for my protection. I could not care less about protecting others.

You are one of those faggots. Got it. Wont waste my time. You are a brainwashed fool. Your bead is so far up your ass you are completely immune from the virus.
Who is brainwashed? I would say you.
On this particular subject I pretty much never wear a mask.
My point is that you believe that only one side has a "agenda " while the otherside would never dare have an "agenda"
I trust neither side. Either side will take you straight to hell if you let them.

Have you done your own personal scientific study? I highly doubt it. So you believe what you are told?? Many studies in the past have been faked

Look at the "vaccines cause autism" it has been scientifically proven over 100 times over the last 20 years that there is no basis for that claim.

Also the Dr who originally came to that conclusion as fully admitted he faked the study.

there is only anecdotal evidence that masks are effective.
to actually prove they work, an RCT is required with 1/2 of WHO staff going into an ebola hotzone without masks to see if they get sick.
hell, scumfart fauci can't stop handling his own mask in a way that makes it useless.

Dems and repubs are equally trying to fuck the American people.
Finally we agree.

That is pretty much my point. I appreciate the links and will read at my convenience.

I may PM you, no sense to involve others in our conversation.

Reactions: wade2big
Absolutely. The tiny chance a bandana may actually do something is negated as soon as the mask isnt treated as contaminated medical waste. We are supposed to pretend we are all sick so we should pretend the masks are infected both inside and out. Without that treatment, we would then be spreading the virus even more rapidly considering our hands and therefore everything we touch is now cross contaminated.

Look at the fools wearing masks and how they handle them. If they were actually infected (99.5% of them aren’t) they are mass spreaders of the virus. If you think you have the virus stay home. If you really believe in masks and want to protect people you love then wear a mask in your own house because thats where this virus spreads. If a mask wearer doesn't wear one in their own home then they are a virtue signaling hypocrite. Fake. Phony.
and that is why so many believe masks are not a health measure but an obedience training tool.
sometimes if i have to wear a mask to go shopping i catch myself smiling at people like i normally would, for no fucking reason since i am wearing a mask.

What about Sweden? They didn't force a mask policy and they think they've achieved herd immunity. Now, I'll wait and see but I do think people putting on/off masks and pulling them up are actually increasing their risk.

But, I'll say this, the human body is a lot better designed than any mortal could just go to a laboratory and design. Sure, things wear out and we are single redundant (which sucks), we're not all perfect specimens, yet still manage. I personally knew somebody that was in an atomic bomb test. No cancer, nothing related to radiation. This person was damn near in the stem of the bomb, they were that close due to a miscalculation of the yield or something. Lived to late 80s. We're more resilient than people think.

I saw a guy in Walmart yesterday. He took a stocking cap and duct taped it to his face to abide by Mayor Fuckstain's request.
Pretty awesome if you ask me.

I listened to the WHO on how to put on and remove a mask. If you follow surgical process every time, n95 can help.

the problem is no one follows The Who mask procedure.
most don’t use n95
Most reuse masks

most masks are like stopping mosquitoes with a tennis court net.

I have never bought the mask wearing idea because i don't think it works. While scientist wear a full body suits to protect themselves from deadly virus, The public is being told to wear a mask...Doesn't add up.

Face mask business is booming, BTW.

They’ll fuckin fine us 200-1000€ if we don’t wear them here and there’s stacks of douches that have the police on speed dial while waiting to report people. If you go anywhere to eat or enter certain buildings, you have to give your name/number/address so they can contact trace. ....You’d fuckin think Europeans, of all people, would be against reporting your fellow citizen and entities keeping records of you.

Shit, I was in the parking lot getting my son out of the truck and the market worker started yelling at me to put my mask on. I say yelling because she was about 75yds away. I think the next nearest person was two parking rows away lol. Shit had gotten stupid here.

If you don’t feel safe, stay at home or wear your homemade underwear mask while distancing if you go out.

Reactions: Bender
We all know it's aliens making adjustments to our DNA, the gene pool will weed out the undesirables. The truth is out there! (Mulder)

Reactions: BytorJr
The mask is just so after the election they can say see the mask's worked, as you were. :)

Reactions: BytorJr
The only thing I can say to you folks is it’s pretty clear that you’re not paying attention to all the different modeling going on.

The reality is is that masks make a difference.

Even if it’s a small difference that’s good enough to go through the practice wearing them.

If you’re selfish enough not to want to do it because it’s your right and you want to kill off grandma and grandpa well that just makes you an asshole.

The conspiracy theories about governments and control… In the United States, at the end of the day, you can say you don’t wanna wear a mask and there’s nothing they can fucking do about it.

You may have to hire an attorney to prove your point, but at the end of the day there’s really nothing they can do about it.

Still makes you an asshole

Masks.😒 I have to wear one, per governor’s directive, when entering and leaving the jiu jitsu gym. But while there, I don’t need to wear a mask to train with a dozen or more people that I don’t live with. Social distancing in jiu jitsu is measured in fractions of an inch. SMH. Still haven’t gotten the covis.

Check out the Alaska reg for entering the state "10 test at least 72 hours before leaving" tests will not have returned and + or - in that time, just the game we play

The only thing I can say to you folks is it’s pretty clear that you’re not paying attention to all the different modeling going on.

The reality is is that masks make a difference.

Even if it’s a small difference that’s good enough to go through the practice wearing them.

If you’re selfish enough not to want to do it because it’s your right and you want to kill off grandma and grandpa well that just makes you an asshole.

The conspiracy theories about governments and control… In the United States, at the end of the day, you can say you don’t wanna wear a mask and there’s nothing they can fucking do about it.

You may have to hire an attorney to prove your point, but at the end of the day there’s really nothing they can do about it.

Still makes you an asshole
I’ll gladly be an asshole in this situation man. Don’t feel safe? Stay at home. Problem solved, problem staying solved. But yea, let’s punish the masses because of the few. Also, they’ve had their run and we all gotta die sometime Red.

Masks don't work? Seriously?
operating_room.jpg

So surgeons and hospitals have been wearing them since the 1890s...for no reason whatsoever? They suddenly don't work, or they never worked?

I will totally grant you that of all disease causing pathogens they are least effective against viruses (if for nothing else by simple virtue that a virus is the smallest and most readily spread by aerosol), but to say there are no prophylactic qualities is demonstrably and historically false.

As some sort of talisman, no. As some sort of shield that "prevents" contagion, no. But as a reasonable way to reduce communicability, absolutely now and for more than 100 years. It is not that the mask is STOPPING any water droplets with virions, it is that it lessens their dispersion cloud, and that reduces the communicability, period. How much? The honest answer is "some".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is totally and far and away a different argument from whether state and local government do/or ought to have the power to compel citizens to wear masks. In that argument I will always firmly come down on the side of limiting government power, and maximizing personal liberty, even when it is a gray area like this where the argument can be made that exercising your liberty effects other citizens, because that is bullshit and a slippery slope. That is no different than the left's Universal Healthcare arguments, wherein since we all pay a premium for those who don't have insurance they are owed that insurance. You can't steal money from a person, or steal their liberty, via second or third person reasons. If those stupid, chain arguments stand then they can be made for government to totally abridge all our liberties, so it is essential that this sort of junk philosophy is never accepted. The crisis in our Judiciary is precisely because arguments like this are allowed to stand. To me it is absolutely critical that these "orders" are defeated in court, but that doesn't mean I believe that "masks don't work", which was the initial lie CDC made "for our own good", and how, for me, they blew all credibility so that whatever they put out now, if it does not jibe with my own common sense, I do not believe. If you have been proven to lie you are now a liar. The CDC is a proven liar. See how that works?

operating_room.jpg

So surgeons and hospitals have been wearing them since the 1890s...for no reason whatsoever? They suddenly don't work, or they never worked?

I will totally grant you that of all disease causing pathogens they are least effective against viruses (if for nothing else by simple virtue that a virus is the smallest and most readily spread by aerosol), but to say there are no prophylactic qualities is demonstrably and historically false.

As some sort of talisman, no. As some sort of shield that "prevents" contagion, no. But as a reasonable way to reduce communicability, absolutely now and for more than 100 years. It is not that the mask is STOPPING any water droplets with virions, it is that it lessens their dispersion cloud, and that reduces the communicability, period. How much? The honest answer is "some".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is totally and far and away a different argument from whether state and local government do/or ought to have the power to compel citizens to wear masks. In that argument I will always firmly come down on the side of limiting government power, and maximizing personal liberty, even when it is a gray area like this where the argument can be made that exercising your liberty effects other citizens, because that is bullshit and a slippery slope. That is no different than the left's Universal Healthcare arguments, wherein since we all pay a premium for those who don't have insurance they are owed that insurance. You can't steal money from a person, or steal their liberty, via second or third person reasons. If those stupid, chain arguments stand then they can be made for government to totally abridge all our liberties, so it is essential that this sort of junk philosophy is never accepted. The crisis in our Judiciary is precisely because arguments like this are allowed to stand. To me it is absolutely critical that these "orders" are defeated in court, but that doesn't mean I believe that "masks don't work", which was the initial lie CDC made "for our own good", and how, for me, they blew all credibility so that whatever they put out now, if it does not jibe with my own common sense, I do not believe. If you have been proven to lie you are now a liar. The CDC is a proven liar. See how that works?

Masks are probably more effective in already pretty sterile environments. Not sure this translates though...

IDK if the masks I see people wear, where they wear them and how they wear them is making much difference. Key is, IDK.

Search and you will find studies that conclude an entire spectrum of results.

Holland’s top scientists have examined data and research about COVID-19 and declared there is no clear evidence that wearing face masks protects — anyone.

In fact, the scientists say wearing masks may actually hamper the fight against virus.

This article, which was originally from the Daily Mail, has no sources. I looked and couldn't find any. There are three different publications with the same article and all are considered right wing media.

This is what the government of Holland says- https://www.rivm.nl/en/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/face-masks-and-gloves

The wearing of a mask to enter a place of buisiness was made mandatory here in North Texas.

So it's easier to comply than bitch or throw a tantrum, makes it hard for me to breath.

It is ironic while open carry.

But the shit that really gets me is people driving down the highway in thier pov, alone and wearing a mask.

LMAO

Halloween X2.jpg

How about this mask?
At least the kids are going to be safe this Halloween...

Check out the Alaska reg for entering the state "10 test at least 72 hours before leaving" tests will not have returned and + or - in that time, just the game we play
Was contemplating a ski vacation in New Mexico this year over Christmas. Right now there is a 2 week quarantine in effect for all out of state visitors to New Mexico. I guess we'll take our money elsewhere this year.

The wearing of a mask to enter a place of buisiness was made mandatory here in North Texas.

So it's easier to comply than bitch or throw a tantrum, makes it hard for me to breath.

It is ironic while open carry.

But the shit that really gets me is people driving down the highway in thier pov, alone and wearing a mask.

LMAO
Easier to comply than to bitch. Yep. As any face covering will do, the thinnest and lightest material is a winner.

Was hoping Holland would share their data analysis to support the conclusion. I have seen a large mix of retrospective RCTs on this subject, both supporting either side. The science is hardly "settled" specifically on COVID-19 and masks being preventative in a significant way.

With that said, the "mask" narrative is absolutely underwhelming and lazy in my opinion. Any discussion about masks should be equally, if not more, accompanied by social distancing and hand washing protocols.

No matter how you feel about masks the few things I know for sure are, they help feed the fear and they help divide the people. We are all bio weapons now and must be feared and avoided. Something is not right with that.

China and the Dems dream about this.

I don't suppose you had the covid like I did.
Too sick to walk without falling over, not able to breath and feeling pain head to toe for no damned reason.

Head numb like super hangover stupor.

Contemplating a choice of dying at home or in the hospital.

Some others in the family had a 3 day flue mine was over a month.

That was early on and nobody wore a mask.

Not entirely sure if I can survive it again.

Go ahead and call me a coward,
Wife has that beat daily.

operating_room.jpg

Not busting your balls but can you point me to the actual study that proves this beyond doubt? Also you know in that picture they are cutting people open right? Even though they try and protect the patient from contamination some still get infections correct?

I would like to see a study of battlefield wound infection rates vs hospital surgical infection rates. The folks patching soldiers up wear no mask and they are normally in a less than sterile environment. Someone somewhere must have that data.

Just because something has been done forever does not mean it's correct.

Reactions: Tokay444