• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holland - they have researched the mask- interesting

We get to the crux of it I see.

Since you wear a beard no face mask will work and since you dont wear one want all people not to.

Don't pretend anything else is at stake for others sake.

So, when is anecdo
I'll go back to my comment about the umbrella. If you need a study to understand how an umbrella might help to keep you dry in the rain I got nothing for you.

The people saying masks don't work are no different than the ones who were saying, "Walls don't work", when Trump was elected? What's next, doors don't work if any air gets through them?

I feel like I'm getting dumber in this thread.

I agree with most of what you say.

The analogies fall short though just from matters of scale.

Have 3in holes in the umbrella. Sure it will stop some rain drops but not really effective to keep you dry.

Have 2 ft gaps every 5ft of wall, and well it aint going to stop many from crossing.

I get your point which seems to be basically "anything is better than nothing". And while that really isnt always true, it probably is in the case of masks and covid.

We get to the crux of it I see.

Since you wear a beard no face mask will work and since you dont wear one want all people not to.

Don't pretend anything else is at stake for others sake.

I think you are fairly mistaken on that.

Most of us couldn't care less if sheeple want to wear masks, but we don't have any tolerance for the idiot classes of politicians and sheeple, demanding we wear masks or attacking us for not wearing the stupid masks.

Just which one of you did I ask to wear a mask?

The mask mandate is horse crap. Coronaviruses have a lipid coat that requires an oil proof respirator, usually designated a "P", or "R" series, to protect the wearer. Anything else is pissing in the wind. It's a respirator, because it seals to the face. If it does not seal to the face, you're breathing through the spots that don't seal. Fluid and air follow paths of least resistance, so most folks are breathing in and out, as if they had NO mask, at all. Then there are the folks that have respirators and masks with exhalation valves. If they are infected, they can pass the virus, directly through the valve. We regular citizens cannot access P, or R series respirators, as they are reserved for "first responders".

Yes only the elitists should have those masks. Next thing you know they will feel entitled and try it with guns.

Thats the elitist communist way.

Then there is the shit my wife has to put up with at work.

This was taken at her cash register.

20200808_181745.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XP1K and OldSalty
No I had professional training on using a face shield. This guy had the instructions turned upside down.

He is the kind that stops at a stop sign and waits for a go sign to come along.

Reactions: OldSalty
On the plus side, a new study says if you wear a neck gaiter type mask it can actually help make your spreading of virus laden droplets more effective.....

So.....