• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Holster of Sig 1911 Scorpion Carry

Flying Goose

Gun Toting Hippie
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2012
Wyoming
I've been looking into this pistol for a while now and I'm getting ducks in a row before buying. Here's my problem, there are a lot of reports that the cerakote that comes factory does not like kydex holsters and I'm having a hard time finding anything legit. Not saying blackhawk is legit but they aren't even making one for this model. Is anyone using this pistol? What are you carrying it in? Ideally I would like a 4-5o'clock position IWB but am willing to entertain other good options.

I have the 226 scorpion and carry it daily in a kydex holster, hasn't shown any excess wear...yet.

Cerakote on my 226 Scorpion has worn off due to tons of 2/3 shot drills from DSG holster. That said I run all my kit hard and like me it has dings

Also Wilson Combat has suede lined holsters for 1911. They look good and the price is reasonable.

s