Holy Cow! Noveske Customer service is unbeatable!

madd0c

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2010
South Carolina
I had ordered a 18" SPR 5.56mm upper from them and it came in in about 3 days. Fast shipping. Not the story.

Anyway, after throwing it on another Noveske lower I had, and playing around with it, I decided I should have bought a full rifle instead of having an orphan upper.

I called them, and told them I wanted to get a semi-complete lower for the upper I had just received. The guy said to send the upper back in and they would fit and build the complete rifle. He estimated about 1-2 week turnaround.

I added a couple things like a magpul PRS stock and a gieselle trigger to the order, and sent in the upper. It took 3 days for the package to get to them which was yesterday. Today I get a UPS ship notification from them. I called thinking something was wrong with the upper. Nope, they shipped out the complete rifle today.

Even though there was no machine work involved, I still think this is extremely good customer service, and I will definitely be buying from them again.

madd0c

jakhamr81

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
FT Smith, Ar
Re: Holy Cow! Noveske Customer service is unbeatable!

Glad to hear it, I've always enjoyed dealing with Noveske.

ST42

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA

+1!
I have called them many times and had parts in my hands ASAP. During the AR post election buying binge, they were my uber secret go to source.

AresSBR

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2010
Re: Holy Cow! Noveske Customer service is unbeatab

+1 they have always been great.

chainring

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2008
TEXAS

Noveske is the Gold Standard, love their stuff.

madd0c

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2010
South Carolina

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Calibur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pictures!!!! I love Noveske Art. </div></div>

IMG_0328.jpg

madd0c

madcratebuilder

Private
Minuteman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noveske is the Gold Standard, love their stuff. </div></div>

No kidding! I just acquired my first Noveske rifle and I'm amazed. It even makes me look good.

AR10003.jpg

bipod01.jpg

Reverend762

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2010
Texas, CS

Well heck, if this is turning into a Noveske picture thread, then i want to play.

noveske2-1.jpg

madd0c

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2010
South Carolina

Finally got out to the range with the new Noveske. Thought I would throw in some pics of the new girl.

Also, for some reason it seems alot of people throw in pics of their knives as well, so I thought I would include the Busse.
smile.gif

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

Specs:
Noveske VIS 18.5 SPR Upper 1-7"
Noveske N4 Lower with Geissele SSA trigger group
Magpul PRS in FDE
Tango Down grip in FDE
Troy BUIS
NF 3.5-15 NXS in a Larue QD mount
Atlas V8 bipod on a Larue LT171-QD

Still working up a good load for it, was getting about 1 MOA with 69g SMK and Varget 25.3gr. Seemed to like those better than the 77SMKs, but I will keep at the load workup for those because they work better for me at 600+

madd0c

glock24

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2006
West Michigan

If I understand your story correctly;

A. You called and told Noveske you wanted to spend even more of your money.
B. They accommodated your request.

I'm sorry, but your enthusiasm escapes me. Very nice rifle though.