• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy Cow! Noveske Customer service is unbeatable!

madd0c

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2010
South Carolina
I had ordered a 18" SPR 5.56mm upper from them and it came in in about 3 days. Fast shipping. Not the story.

Anyway, after throwing it on another Noveske lower I had, and playing around with it, I decided I should have bought a full rifle instead of having an orphan upper.

I called them, and told them I wanted to get a semi-complete lower for the upper I had just received. The guy said to send the upper back in and they would fit and build the complete rifle. He estimated about 1-2 week turnaround.

I added a couple things like a magpul PRS stock and a gieselle trigger to the order, and sent in the upper. It took 3 days for the package to get to them which was yesterday. Today I get a UPS ship notification from them. I called thinking something was wrong with the upper. Nope, they shipped out the complete rifle today.

Even though there was no machine work involved, I still think this is extremely good customer service, and I will definitely be buying from them again.

madd0c

Re: Holy Cow! Noveske Customer service is unbeatable!

Glad to hear it, I've always enjoyed dealing with Noveske.

+1!
I have called them many times and had parts in my hands ASAP. During the AR post election buying binge, they were my uber secret go to source.

Re: Holy Cow! Noveske Customer service is unbeatab

+1 they have always been great.

Noveske is the Gold Standard, love their stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Calibur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pictures!!!! I love Noveske Art. </div></div>

IMG_0328.jpg

madd0c

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noveske is the Gold Standard, love their stuff. </div></div>

No kidding! I just acquired my first Noveske rifle and I'm amazed. It even makes me look good.

AR10003.jpg

bipod01.jpg

Well heck, if this is turning into a Noveske picture thread, then i want to play.

noveske2-1.jpg

Finally got out to the range with the new Noveske. Thought I would throw in some pics of the new girl.

Also, for some reason it seems alot of people throw in pics of their knives as well, so I thought I would include the Busse.
smile.gif

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

Specs:
Noveske VIS 18.5 SPR Upper 1-7"
Noveske N4 Lower with Geissele SSA trigger group
Magpul PRS in FDE
Tango Down grip in FDE
Troy BUIS
NF 3.5-15 NXS in a Larue QD mount
Atlas V8 bipod on a Larue LT171-QD

Still working up a good load for it, was getting about 1 MOA with 69g SMK and Varget 25.3gr. Seemed to like those better than the 77SMKs, but I will keep at the load workup for those because they work better for me at 600+

madd0c

If I understand your story correctly;

A. You called and told Noveske you wanted to spend even more of your money.
B. They accommodated your request.

I'm sorry, but your enthusiasm escapes me. Very nice rifle though.