• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy moly!! A real life Dukes of hazard!

First thing I thought of when I saw it was Dukes of Hazzard as well; kept replaying it to try to figure out why this one went sideways and rolled. The officer wearing that body camera understood his job with his sprint to the car - he passed many other patrol cars just sitting in their vehicles. There will always be doers and watchers.

I was not expecting this to be a female driver for some reason.

Reactions: Maggot
Go search for the one in Dayton, Ohio where the car hits the middle guard rail and flies towards the overpass. Probably around 2013-14 ish

if had landed the jump I would have been impressed by just catching air isn't all that big a deal the landing makes the jump worth it . also he needed the Dixie horn to fully pull it off with class .

• Haha
Reactions: DustBun
Driver saw the ramp and thought:
"Damn, this is what dreams are made of. Finally got a ramp built just for me in the middle of the highway. You only live once. I ain't ever gonna get another chance like this again. Pedal to the metal!"

Post flight debrief with highway patrol and insurance company:
"Dude, that tow truck should have never been there in the middle of the highway in the first place. This ain't my fault. I am suing you guys for negligence. Where's my insurance payout?"

ZomboMeme 31052023140810.jpg

Post flight debrief with highway patrol and insurance company:
"Dude, that tow truck should have never been there in the middle of the highway in the first place. This ain't my fault. I am suing you guys for negligence. Where's my insurance payout?"

A lot of truth here. That tow truck was in the lane of travel, on a divided, 4-lane highway, with no police, flares, nothing behind him. And with the overcast sky, the grey ramp/platform, looked just like the highway lane. She never saw it until it was too late.

But yes, probably on her phone.

That was amazing. I love videos like this

Can't tell from my computer--did she take out the car next to her?

Taxpayers will foot the bill. All of those emergency vehicles and not a single one stopping traffic in that lane.
That's as bad as the cops that left the woman in the patrol car sitting on the railroad tracks.
But that's okay. The taxpayers got it covered.

Reactions: Im2bent
Can't tell from my computer--did she take out the car next to her?
Yes, the news article I read stated that the other car was hit. Wrong place, wrong time. Sucks when you are doing everything right and some idiot involves you.