• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Home Defense Question

TalkingBush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I was home alone last night after a hard day's work and took a shower. I normally carry concealed, but I put my handgun on the desk in my home office. I heard a knock at my door, it was a pizza guy with the wrong house, but I got to thinking. I am not safe in the shower. Is there a way I can conceal carry when in the shower? I want to protect my family at all times, so this is important. Any suggestions? This is what I currently have.
showergun.jpg

Re: Home Defense Question

My wife is allergic, and with a kid on the way, we don't think it's the right thing to do.

What I have now works, but I need to conceal it, I don't want my children having access to the weapon, so I can't leave it in the shower, I need it on me.

should get my idea patented..........tactical toilet paper dispenser

DSC02187.jpg

That is a good idea, but my wife would be furious. She's one of those toilet paper goes under people.

Oh man, thats some funny stuff right there Lazy. Laughed my ass off.

when we were looking for office space in Mexico City...they had a gun turett on top of one of the office buildings we looked at. If your neighborhood is so rough that you need the gun in the shower with you...may want to give that and a safe room some thought!

On a similar note, I have a rule in my house that I won't shower with my gun more than with my wife:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about tactical toilet brush?</div></div>You need a Larue mount for that, and then it would work as advertised.

Get a Mexican Hairless Dog. Problem solved. Get the dog as a puppy, and raise it well and with love, and there will be no issues with the kids. It will protect the kids better than you can once the dog realizes he/she is part of the family.

I think I am going to buy a sheepdog, but shave it and send the hair to the Gulf so I can help with the oil spill.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">should get my idea patented..........tactical toilet paper dispenser

DSC02187.jpg
</div></div>

Yes !! +1