• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Home invasion

swordfish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2009
Daphne , AL
Ok your in bed and you here an intruder !
I know you have more than a few options . What are you grabbing and what caliber ?
I find walking around with my 1911/45 with surefire and laser attatched is allot easier than my m4 or scar/223 .

Re: Home invasion

Popcorn in the microwave and gonna sit back and enjoy this.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swordfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok your in bed and you here an intruder !
I know you have more than a few options . What are you grabbing and what <span style="text-decoration: line-through">caliber</span> <span style="font-weight: bold">gauge</span> ?
I find walking around with my 1911/45 with surefire and laser attatched is allot easier than my m4 or scar/223 . </div></div>

Fixed it for ya
smile.gif
- at least for me, that is. I know a handgun is regarded as better by the experts, but I go my own way here. I have first-hand experience that the sound of me racking the slide of my 12 gauge can be enough.

My shotgun cost me too much money to leave out so it is in the safe. I keep a smith&wesson MP 40 in my night stand. not the best choice but any firearm will be sufficient. I am more worried about bullet penetration than i am about "knock down" power. a perfect solution would be a cheap 12 guage that you dont mind leaving out.

I'll pull out a slingshot with 1/4 inch bb's

nerf_shotgun%20(3).jpg

Nerf Darts.....they'll fuck you up!

And yes, that's a double barrel!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dhutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
nerf_shotgun%20(3).jpg

And yes, that's a double barrel!</div></div>

WTF......no scope,what if he runs. You need a sniper rifle and a cqr(sbr)

LongshotCS6-03.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I summon my attack Bees from their lair to sting the piss out of them...
8-30-10059.jpg

</div></div>

Q, did you take that pic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dhutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
nerf_shotgun%20(3).jpg

And yes, that's a double barrel!</div></div>

WTF......no scope,what if he runs. You need a sniper rifle and a cqr(sbr)

LongshotCS6-03.jpg
</div></div>

Pussy shit.....I've got a cannon for when they run!

nerf-n-strike-vulcan.jpeg

I did. It's from a house down the block from me. A pretty windy storm came through here last Friday night and blew half of this tree over. Obviously, this old oak had it's problems...

Anyway, those bees are still there as of tonight at 08:45 PM! Just waiting for me to call if the need arises!

laugh.gif

If I gotta get up out of a sound sleep and deal with petty shit, The Airedale on the porch is gonna get his ass kicked, thats his job! If he needs help, I've got time to sort things out and bring the proper medicine.

Don't depend on some mentally/disturbed doper high on crystal meth, to dumb to get a job, dirt bag, to recognize or understand what the noise is when you rack your pump shotgun.
Most of those crapheads wouldn't know a rack noise from a dog bark. If you need to rack a pump you are going to shoot!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dhutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
nerf_shotgun%20(3).jpg

And yes, that's a double barrel! </div></div>

I had a NERF football once but my mom took it off me for throwing it in the house...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pimpgun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I gotta get up out of a sound sleep and deal with petty shit, The Airedale on the porch is gonna get his ass kicked, thats his job! If he needs help, I've got time to sort things out and bring the proper medicine. </div></div>

Different dog but, same situation! One thing in addition though.
You hurt my dog, consider yourself DRT!

I sleep with one of these under my pillow for such an occasion. You can never be too prepared for when the SHTF.

Red9BigBoyDildoWithBallsbig.jpeg

Bwaaahahaha Shank.....The folks here at PJ's Coffee Shop are looking to see why I started laughing..... Did not expect to see that this morning

Found my new self defense / sniperific piece in another thread. Nerf Sniper Rifle:

d88c_nerf_longstrike_rifle_inhand.jpg

I have remote detonated c4 charges throughout my home for just an occasion. That way I don't even have to get out of bed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sleep with one of these under my pillow for such an occasion. You can never be too prepared for when the SHTF.

</div></div>Aren't you scared that thing will poke you in your ear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txhippo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sleep with one of these under my pillow for such an occasion. You can never be too prepared for when the SHTF.

man that thing looks just like a penis only smaller

</div></div>Aren't you scared that thing will poke you in your ear </div></div>

winchester defender w/ surefire . If I do not end the bad guys
careers they will for sure be deaf and blind when I am through w/ em..

I'm a heavy sleeper,thats what the wife is for.If she wakes up and finds them,they are gonna wish they were dead,or stung by beas,or attacked by a rubber dick,or shot by someones nerf balls, or whatever..............

OK I have to ask. What and were did that come from?^^^^

That one big rubber looking thing is a bit scary, do they make it in a snub nose?