• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Homemade decals for the truck

lead ƒarmer

Gun Loving Redneck
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2010
Prosser, WA
I had my sister in law make me these stickers with her Cricut vinyl cutter. I think they turned out pretty sweet.

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

What do you guys think?

Re: Homemade decals for the truck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking truck... you know for a Chevy
wink.gif
</div></div>
Ouch. Just kidding, I would love to have a new F150

Hmmmm....my wife has a Cricut.....going to have to figure out how to work it. Thanks for the idea!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good looking decals, she should start selling them.MM</div></div>
haha. I'll have to pass the word along.

My wife runs a little business with her Cricut. I had her copy ammo can specs and put them on the walls of my gun room. Also a huge Thomas Jefferson quote. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Those are great looking stickers! But I do have to say we used to call those "steal me stickers".....

I could redneck up everything I own with this. My golf cart looks like the rear quarter panal of a Jr's Sunday afternoon ride.

Can she do dual color? For less than $4 an item? I have some stuff I need done and none of the online companies want to play unless I get more than ten each. I am only looking at red and white colors for my 'tuner' decals for the car...it's a little red 240SX. I can email jpeg files if she can

Im not sure you an legally make decals for a company that you dont own, unless you get written permission to use it. Kinda like you cant start making SnipersHide logos into bumper stickers without Franks permission. Just sayin.