• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Homeowner kills 2 wounds one

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    But something seems a bit suspicious. Why was he in the front yard with his Ar? Was he expecting trouble?

Just another day on the porch here in Texas.. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.baselineresearch.com\/images\/266478\/266478_full.jpg"}[/IMG2]

And the only reason to leave the porch is to go fishing
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/dvdmedia.ign.com\/dvd\/image\/SECONDHAND_LIONS-2.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Couple of things. Maybe he just came back from the range, maybe they saw his guns at the range and were going to rob him. Maybe he had been threatened previously.

The fact that the reporter thinks it is amazing he hit all three while "moving" shows he has never held a gun much less fired one in his life.

Being in Houston I would be on high alert myself. 2 out of 3, maybe he will do better next time.

Last edited:
    Couple of things. Maybe he just came back from the range, maybe they saw his guns at the range and were going to rob him. Maybe he had been threatened previously.

The fact that the reporter thinks it is amazing he his all three while "moving" shows he has never held a gun much less fired one in his life.

Being in Houston I would be on high alert myself. 2 out of 3, maybe he will do better next time.

Any of those scenarios could be true. Doesnt change the fact that its just a bit unusual. I wonder if the relatives will sue him?

Yep, an AR against guys exiting a wrecked vehicle sounds like a fun day.

I'll bet the sound of liberals heads exploding across the country would be deafening if Trump were to give this guy the Presidential medal of Freedom . Snap crackle and effin pop motha hmm hmm .

I can 9nly post links dont know how to post actual yoube vid . I think this calls for Meatloaf cause two outta three aint bad .

I can 9nly post links dont know how to post actual yoube vid . I think this calls for Meatloaf cause two outta three aint bad .

If it is youtube copy URL. click on the little chain icon top left side of the "reply window" and then paste the URL. hit add link. Remove text if you want and hit post reply

I wonder what the homeowner's background is? Former infantry with this not his first rodeo? 3 gun/USPSA competitor with ice for blood?

Very interesting indeed.

one possibility
    in the aftermath of Harvey, there have incidents of people looting houses that are empty; maybe this dude was on watch?

But something seems a bit suspicious. Why was he in the front yard with his Ar? Was he expecting trouble?

I was in my front yard with mine last week. A big snapping turtle I'd killed a few previous had floated back up and was stinking the place up, so I cut him into smaller pieces to resink him and expedite the decomp. There are literally thousands of uses in the front yard for an AR. :cool:

It amazes me that you guys think your ARs should not be readily available, my wife bought me two gun safes when I was working in DC for a year, neither one of them has seen a gun in storage, I keep powder in one and primers in the other. I sprinkle ARs and 12 gauges around the house, locked and loaded, I dont find the guy in the front yard with his ar defending himself the least bit suspicious. I do find it odd the neighbors didn't run out and smoke that mutha fkr that was wounded down the street. His neaigbors need to be looked into for being un neighborly.

He was in the yard with his rifle because he knew there was an ambush coming. What more don't you understand?

Why the hell does it matter if he had an AR15? I can't stand it when they just have to put emphasis on that detail. What the hell gun is he supposed to have? I live out in the country where the cavalry might not come anytime soon, and I always have a AR or AK ready to rock

If you read the news report. He was also targeted with arson the previous day. I would assume he was ready as would anyone who is being targeted with that type of crime.

If you read the news report. He was also targeted with arson the previous day. I would assume he was ready as would anyone who is being targeted with that type of crime.

I saw no news report that said that. It was not in the video.

Just another day on the porch here in Texas.. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.baselineresearch.com\/images\/266478\/266478_full.jpg"}[/IMG2]

And the only reason to leave the porch is to go fishing
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/dvdmedia.ign.com\/dvd\/image\/SECONDHAND_LIONS-2.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Awesome movie.

Y'all know that this encounter was in May of this year right?
    Gotta love Facebook for "current events"

The only thing that changes is it was before the hurricane and not after like was assumed. Otherwise still interesting. With the arson issue it would seem someone had a beef with someone living there.

It's Texas. They tried to torch his house. He hid in the bushes on his property and ambushed the fuckers early the next morning when they showed up again and started shooting up his house. In Texas you can use deadly force to protect your property. You can also camp out in your front yard with your own beans and bullets.

It's Texas. They tried to torch his house. He hid in the bushes on his property and ambushed the fuckers early the next morning when they showed up again and started shooting up his house. In Texas you can use deadly force to protect your property. You can also camp out in your front yard with your own beans and bullets.

Like the song says "God Blessed Texas " . What a novel idea , being able to protect your home from armed shitbags outside .

Still brings up the question "why did they try to torch the house? Drug deal gone bad? Beeef from work?

Still brings up the question "why did they try to torch the house? Drug deal gone bad? Beeef from work?

Let me answer your question with two more:
    Why does it matter why they were trying to burn the house?
    Is there ever a good reason to burn someone's house with people inside?

Whatever the reason those three had tried to burn the house, it definitely deserved the response they got and the results that ensued.

I can't think of a faster way to die than to approach my house with the intention to burn it or shoot it up.

I agree there's definitely some previous altercation that incited this incident, it's obvious the homeowner was targeted for a specific reason. I wouldn't call this a win for the two out of three, but more importantly that no innocent bystander or neighbors were killed due to this Shootout.

If this was just some Average Joe returning from the gun range and happen to have a firearm on him at the time that would be awesome, but it's clear that the homeowner was ready and waiting due to the first attempt on his life in his property.

Let me answer your question with two more:
    Why does it matter why they were trying to burn the house?

It could matter a great deal. If it was, and Im not saying it was, a deal gone bad, and the homeowner was laying in ambush, it could have a lot of impact on whether or not he is charged, and with what.

If he was expecting trouble why were the cops not notified.

It could matter a great deal. If it was, and Im not saying it was, a deal gone bad, and the homeowner was laying in ambush, it could have a lot of impact on whether or not he is charged, and with what.

Some people prefer to handle trouble themselves.

There is a risk getting cops involved in some neighborhoods. A citizen has a duty to protect themselves , their family, and their property. The police don't have that duty they show up with the chalk and body bag then take statements.

Forest because of the trees. Some of you are stereotyping and overlooking the obvious to see what was important here and that is he was protecting his property legally with deadly force. It doesn't matter if this whole thing is about drugs, money or some bitch. If he had shot an innocent person sleeping in the house across the street he would be facing charges but that did not happen. He gets to eat breakfast with the grand jury instead of alone. You defend your property and you want somebody to think well it was a white guy just minding his own business? Get the fuck out of here, lol. Bear Pit my ass.

Forest because of the trees. Some of you are stereotyping and overlooking the obvious to see what was important here and that is he was protecting his property legally with deadly force. It doesn't matter if this whole thing is about drugs, money or some bitch. If he had shot an innocent person sleeping in the house across the street he would be facing charges but that did not happen. He gets to eat breakfast with the grand jury instead of alone. You defend your property and you want somebody to think well it was a white guy just minding his own business? Get the fuck out of here, lol. Bear Pit my ass.

Simmer down, Bubba.

Thats about howI feel and no one said differently, but I find it wise to ask questions and consider every aspect. In Texas he can get away with that. Where do you think he would be tonight if that had happened in Boston, NYC, or Kommiefornia?