• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Homie dont play that !

You mean staged as in both parties were in on it and just wanted to make a vid go viral or do you mean staged as in the guy with the AR set up a bait package to use as entrapment? With the advent of everyone getting those doorbell cams and outdoor IP cams in general, it seems setting up bait packages to bait porch pirates is becoming a rather popular thing.

The first one.

Assuming this was 100% done as bait, what legal issues would arise? Isn't it illegal for a private citizen to bait someone into committing a crime? I don't give a shit about the thief, just curious about the legality for the homeowner.

myself, i think someone tresspassing on your property should be legal to kill. that, and making it so that if you get yourself killed while committing a crime, the person that kills your scum ass should be entitled to everything you fucking own. vehicles, bank accounts, inheritance, go fund me, personal property, etc.

I'm not sure government assistance is transferable...and why would you want a roach-infested mobile home that hasn't been cleaned since it was built? It probably belongs to the trailer park owner anyway.

It's fairly secluded where I live, plus lots of security cameras.
I have trail cams set up further down the track as well.
Fucktards almost always take their hoodies off before getting back in their vehicles.
I hate thieves.
Get off the Crystal Pistol, ya thieving fuckers, and get a fucken job!

So, was the box left out there for pick up? Otherwise, why was it left out on the porch and the homeowner didn't bring it in as soon as Trayvon put it back?

What AR was that, a mid length?

I don’t appreciate a thief, but idk if it’s worth their life. But maybe the thief and shooter are the ones who decide.

Idk.

These problems aren’t my problems. 😂🤣
Thieves don't steal money or property

They steal the time it took you to earn that money and pay for that property.

Since time is irreplaceable, those who steal time should be killed.

Thieves don't steal money or property

They steal the time it took you to earn that money and pay for that property.

Since time is irreplaceable, those who steal time should be killed.

Ehhh you should see the amount I time I disrespected masturbating and I bet this site has stolen more than any porch pirate.

Your reality isn’t my reality. It’s stuff. It’s literally stuff.

But you do you, I’ll get upset when people steal from me. But im saving all my death wishes for ex wives and politicians. Seems like the evil time bandits are in good hands

This thread is still a set up. 😂🤣