• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Honey, I think I'll take a dip in the pool...oh, wait."

I’ve driven by those houses a million times in my life. 30 years ago I said it’s only a matter of time. Well here we are. Mother Nature always wins.
So youve driven by there every day for 2739 years?:unsure::p
  1. 1000000 ÷ 365 =

No biggie, they can just build a stairway to the bottom of the cliff whenever they need to retrieve their pool supplies. Of course, being Commiefornia, it will require an "environmental impact" study to make sure it doesn't contribute to climate change ;)

6414253f5f4f5400191a0874.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: Ronws
No biggie, they can just build a stairway to the bottom of the cliff whenever they need to retrieve their pool supplies. Of course, being Commiefornia, it will require an "environmental impact" study to make sure it doesn't contribute to climate change ;)

Well that depends on what party they are giving money to.

Disappointed. Thought there would be photos of snakes and/or gators in pools, instead it's just people can't build a decent house.

This is some real Aww Fuck California , hope they fall into the Ocean Shit .
No really .

Reactions: tomcatmv

Yeah.... they built houses on sand on a cliff face with waves lapping at the bottom and put in pools.

These houses had a "Sell Before" date the instant they were built.

And our insurance rates go up because these wingnuts wanted a million dollar view with a $500 foundation..

Yeah.... they built houses on sand on a cliff face with waves lapping at the bottom and put in pools.

These houses had a "Sell Before" date the instant they were built.

And our insurance rates go up because these wingnuts wanted a million dollar view with a $500 foundation..
Its amazing the insurance pays for rote stupidity.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
"Two Tiny Violins Playing..."

California. Meh. Hope they are going to wash out to sea with that water!

Sirhr
This is like when Sandy hit Long Island.

All those seven figure homes on the water got wiped out and it was hands across America to help those rich folks rebuild.

I say fuck 'em. If you build a house at sea level, 30 feet from the water, in a known hurricane zone you can piss up a rope. Hope the view was worth it. Same for these folks. You built your dream home on a cliff in an area prone to mudslides, and these events have been meticulously documented for far longer than any of us have been alive. Anyone who tries to play victim can fuck right off.

Zero fucks given. Absolutely ZERO.

This is like when Sandy hit Long Island.

All those seven figure homes on the water got wiped out and it was hands across America to help those rich folks rebuild.

I say fuck 'em. If you build a house at sea level, 30 feet from the water, in a known hurricane zone you can piss up a rope. Hope the view was worth it. Same for these folks. You built your dream home on a cliff in an area prone to mudslides, and these events have been meticulously documented for far longer than any of us have been alive. Anyone who tries to play victim can fuck right off.

Zero fucks given. Absolutely ZERO.
You need to learn to open up and tell us how you really feel. Keeping things bottled up inside does you no good.

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino

I misread that as an "emotional impact study"

(which is believable, considering it's California)

Shit, all they need is a really long roll of plastic sheet, and POOF, instant waterslide.

Poor millionaires with their fancy cliff dwellings, let's blame Global Warming and push a bailout bill through Congress to compensate them for their loss. Maybe Pete Bootigig can go there to talk about Infrastructure instead of Ohio.

So youve driven by there every day for 2739 years?:unsure::p
  1. 1000000 ÷ 365 =

This shows 2700 times PER DAY for one year.......

Not sure who's been around for 2700 years 🤷‍♂️

Oh hell, there’s math involved. This thread is about to devolve into the fundamentals of arithmetic. We are doomed.

Reactions: jrassy
Great year for rain in kali. What the fags in sac don’t want to admit is that they’re against renewable energy. Hydro is clean energy, so build more dams. Then the state has enough water and the commies are happy about clean energy. Won’t ever happen, just like forest management won’t. Calfire dick heads make too much to let that sweet tax slave funded OT and pension go away.

Reactions: BCP
  • Haha
Great year for rain in kali. What the fags in sac don’t want to admit is that they’re against renewable energy. Hydro is clean energy, so build more dams. Then the state has enough water and the commies are happy about clean energy. Won’t ever happen, just like forest management won’t. Calfire dick heads make too much to let that sweet tax slave funded OT and pension go away.
Hydro power will NOT work in California.

The houses will clog up the generators.

I wonder what home insurance costs are there? My sis and BIL in Ft. Myers are paying over 4K a year for a manufactured home in a park there.
Well, hurricanes be hurricanin'. And it is Floiriduh.

• Wow
Reactions: BCP and NoDopes
It should be noted that Al Gore still has an ocean-front mansion. Such a property is required when one is a hypocritical lying fascile container of feces.

• Haha