• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hope I don't Jinx it but,

Re: Hope I don't Jinx it but,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BP has anounced that a new cap is firmly in place over the well and the next step seems to be in place for far more efficient extraction and recovery to the ships on the surface.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/bp-oil-spill-containment-cap-reaches-leak-anger/story?id=11145052

Man I hope this works.

</div></div>

x 1,000. Let's hope the well pressure test is good.

I get soooo pissed everytime I look at that damn well spewing. I can't even imagine living near that Gulf and the problems landing on my front door. Just looking at that on television puts me into an atrocious mood, so I would be catatonic if I worked as a fisherman right about now.

Yes, let's hope this is the real deal....

Try having a house for sale down there...
smirk.gif

Say your prayers guys cuz if this don't work we are in deep shit for sure. MM

I feel y'alls pain! Much better trying to sell a house there than to be there breathing the benzene, H2SO4, methane and what the hell ever else is in the air though.

As a victim of the Exon Valdez fallout everyone down there has my sincerest sympathies. I really have my fingers crossed that this will do much to staunch the flow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get soooo pissed everytime I look at that damn well spewing. I can't even imagine living near that Gulf and the problems landing on my front door. Just looking at that on television puts me into an atrocious mood, so I would be catatonic if I worked as a fisherman right about now.

Yes, let's hope this is the real deal.... </div></div>

I 100 percent agree. This incident has pretty much killed a small business idea Ive had floating around in my head. Just checked the spill cam... so far nothing is over the pipe... it appears to just be free flowing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try having a house for sale down there...
smirk.gif

</div></div>

Throw some oil on it and file a claim!
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try having a house for sale down there...
smirk.gif

</div></div>

Fully half of local pending RE deals fell off the table with the oil spill, 33957.