• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady 106gr A-tip factory seconds

PV can keep them at that price!

Demand was too high last time and they sold too fast, better bump that price up! You guys shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag! 😂

Powder Valley was feeling bold when they priced those.

Ya sign me up for hornady 2nds priced 20% higher than Berger’s 🤣

They crazy. Likely will sell very few here at this price. Which is what the greedy fucks deserve.

I see they have shown back up at powder valley. They sure aren’t priced like seconds though. Might as well just call them a-tips and publish specs at this price.

Powder Valley dropped the price down to $23.16

But they are now all sold out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4O6shootist
Did anyone get them at that price, or was that change after they were all sold out?

Real question, because I saw a private seller listing offering 110s or 106s seconds (I forget which) at like 46 cents per, at which point I probably wouldn't pay that to shoot seconds. I find it interesting to watch where the market price will stabilize on these, and if they will ever be released as an actual (non-second) SKU.

Did anyone get them at that price, or was that change after they were all sold out?

Real question, because I saw a private seller listing offering 110s or 106s seconds (I forget which) at like 46 cents per, at which point I probably wouldn't pay that to shoot seconds. I find it interesting to watch where the market price will stabilize on these, and if they will ever be released as an actual (non-second) SKU.
No idea.

I saw the high price, and then I saw them sold out with a marked down super low price.

I got some for the 24 a box price. I wish I would have bought 10k. They hammer in my dasher. 30gr of varget average 2802. First, second and third round impacts at 1350. Hammers a 3 inch plate at 440. They are great for the price. Ordered another 1k when they went up to 35 a 100.
I won't buy them when they go up in price.