• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady ELDX?

I used the 143ELD-X for a season of PRS. They shot more consistent and had better groups (by a smidge) compared to the 140ELDMs and 142SMKs.

For hunting? No clue.

I shoot 178’s in my Savage 308 and get sub moa. I have killed a few deer with them. Overall, they are fine bullets but nothing magical.

I’ve had excellent luck with them for hunting. Used mainly for crop damage. 143 ELDX in 6.5 and 260 (these do decent) 178 ELDX in multiple 308’s and 1 300 WM (excellent results) and 200 ELDX in a 300 WM (very impressive) I recently acquired 212 ELDX to try in the 300 PRC

Been using them for a couple years now. Whitetail deer out to 800 yards (most 200-600 yard shots)

take this with a grain of salt. BUT I worked a load up using them at 100 cloverleaf groupings.Went to a club match this past weekend and need to true dope so did that friday. about every 10-15 rnds fired i would get a flyer, and NOT a little off target but at 600yards 14 inches off! SD were as good as honady brass can give 15's. these are 140 elds. the bergs shoot more consistant groups and if there is a flyer it is always me. Stan

ps i have 500 more of the elds so either i need to figure out or sell them!.

Had good luck with 212s out of 300RUM at 3050fps on steel out to 1800yds.

Can shoot cloverleafs all day long 6.5 CM and 6.5 PRC along with 300 win mag.
Hunting will not shoot closer than 300 yds. They will SPLAT, at 300 yds and in.
Now from Muzzell to infinity Accubond's
Not Long Range Accubonds they are no better than Eldx's