• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady seating stem to use with Nosler 30 cal 168 ABLR

PRCslut

Private
Minuteman
Hey my fellow loaders. Exploring the wonderful world of match dies. I am wondering if anyone has tried different Hornady seating stems that will work with Nosler .308 168 ABLR. Wanting to get rid of the ring and them bullets ain’t cheap

Hey my fellow loaders. Exploring the wonderful world of match dies. I am wondering if anyone has tried different Hornady seating stems that will work with Nosler .308 168 ABLR. Wanting to get rid of the ring and them bullets ain’t cheap
I ordered Hornady #397108. I will post results when I receive my seating stem and make some rounds.

Reactions: PRCslut
Just wanted to give feedback. Hornady #397108 is the piece you are looking for. Made a huge difference. Finally received my stem in the mail today and loaded a few rounds.

Reactions: PRCslut
Tits buddy. Would you mind sharing your recipe
I am using them in .30-06. I would be more than happy to post my recipe still. And that seating stem is the same you will use for the .308.

168gr ABLR
Cases trimmed to 2.484"
57.0gr IMR 4350
WLR Primer
COAL 3.32"

Looks like Hodgdon BL-C(2) at 46.5 grains (2.8" COAL) will provide you with the most accurate load for .308