• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Horse Power, Track Shit, Torque, Cubic Inches, Liters, Run What Ya Brung, Auto or Cycle

28" they call them small tire cars. I can see some class cars and why. But you got these grudge guys and regular all squated with the Carolina stance and tiny wheels.. I wish i would have saved a few other pics.. but that camaro isnt the best example. Few locals here had some built up grudge cars and put 26" tires on back.... I dont get it.
28x10.5 ish ain’t that small. Maybe in the no prep, grudge world they will argue for big dick rights, but to me a 275-300 ish tire isn’t “small”.

Compared to a top fuel or funny car maybe.

I don’t know shit about shit though. Just my two cents, and it’s are worth what you paid for it.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
That should work.

1714740377970.png

1714740365661.png

1714740311973.png

Attachments

• 1714740389757.png
    1714740389757.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Good post to ask these questions... whats up with the little wheeler cars? They are squatted drag cars... smaller wheels on the back than the front and look like something you'd want to launch into the river. Is this just some vroom zoomer trend like the stupid squatted trucks? They look so horrendous. I see them constantly on Yellowbullet for sale. That and the new thing is to holesaw your fenders and put the exhaust there.... :sick: And the bandwagon bubble hoods that look like giant zits about to pop. Why are people doing this? Same people that put those hoops in their ears and stretch them into big floppy rings? Extra chromosome? This thing is probably fast as hell... but then what isnt if you put the money in the right places... but i'd be embarrassed to be seen in it. Taken off a classified ad page, sorry if its yours but its an abortion.
There was a corvette with a bubble hood bigger than this one... lol.. and people putting them on older cars, round hoods on square cars ...
More curious why people are putting these stupid small tires on the back.

View attachment 8408587
A lot of times if you want to run big brakes in the front, a 15” wheel isn’t going to clear. Also size is weight, also to be in a small tire class it needs to be 28x10.5 or smaller. Most of these no prep guys are the “stance” you are referring to. With modified from control arms and shock towers they gain a lot of front suspension travel to help with weight transfer and their ability to control their rebound and compression rates to help hook on the street. I like a traditional cowl hood myself, but who knows if they bubble hoods are aerodynamically better. Usually it’s turbo guys running them and I’m sure they offer more visual clearance, and they just need to clear the intake manifold. Fender exit exhaust has its benefits vs what, straight down and under the car? Hood exit! Some of these cars have massive turbos and room isn’t always on their side running a 5” single exhaust on a single turbo or shoving 2 turbos under the hood. Sometimes it’s just easier to stick it straight off the turbo and out the fender. At the end of the day it’s a race car, I’ve seen a lot of ghetto and ugly cars haul ass. So yes some of it is personal preference, other stuff has a purpose.